Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

this is a cromulent fuckcrustable of a console

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

big lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/evanfilarca/status/1682152785754877954?s=46&t=36rNzOEGx40Ej2XR8t_CPw

----------------

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

yeah I’m having a stroke as well, one of my penis that is, heh

seriously tho wario64 holla at your boy :cheersdoge:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The big white spider on it reminded me that in the Spider-Man game, if you’re wearing the default suit that Insomniac designed which is basically just the regular suit but with a white spider and a few white accents, all the pedestrians will be like “hey spidey! Love the new suit! Looks great! So cool!” And then if you put on the classic spider-man suit they’ll start asking where your cool new suit with the white spider is, why aren’t you wearing the new one, etc. Its the most I’ve ever seen a developer pat themselves on the back and over basically nothing

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Punished Chuck posted:

The big white spider on it reminded me that in the Spider-Man game, if you’re wearing the default suit that Insomniac designed which is basically just the regular suit but with a white spider and a few white accents, all the pedestrians will be like “hey spidey! Love the new suit! Looks great! So cool!” And then if you put on the classic spider-man suit they’ll start asking where your cool new suit with the white spider is, why aren’t you wearing the new one, etc. Its the most I’ve ever seen a developer pat themselves on the back and over basically nothing

lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Punished Chuck posted:

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Punished Chuck posted:

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Punished Chuck posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Punished Chuck posted:

Awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hey Spideyyyy! Loving the new digs! They go great with your new cinematic takedowns, industry-defining character writing and vocal performances, and breathtaking vistas.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

two: when spidey isnt wearing the new suit, everyone should be asking "wheres the new suit?"

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

Hey Spideyyyy! Loving the new digs! They go great with your new cinematic takedowns, industry-defining character writing and vocal performances, and breathtaking vistas.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

trying to jack off posted:

two: when spidey isnt wearing the new suit, everyone should be asking "wheres the new suit?"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SMITHERS: But he’s got a new suit!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

In Training posted:

lmao reading this in the most italian new yorker voice possible

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

* comically over the top Italian American New York voice* Ooh oh huh hey Spider-Man Continue your adventures in Marvel's New York with Marvel's Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps*. Get access to three post- launch story chapters that include additional missions and challenges, factions of enemies from the Marvel's Spider-Man universe, and additional suits to unlock. *Marvel's Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps is downloadable content for Marvel's Spider-Man; may be sold separately. Marvel's Spider- Man required to play associated post-launch story chapters. I’m walking over here!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

* comically over the top Italian American New York voice* Ooh oh huh hey Spider-Man Continue your adventures in Marvel's New York with Marvel's Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps*. Get access to three post- launch story chapters that include additional missions and challenges, factions of enemies from the Marvel's Spider-Man universe, and additional suits to unlock. *Marvel's Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps is downloadable content for Marvel's Spider-Man; may be sold separately. Marvel's Spider- Man required to play associated post-launch story chapters. I’m walking over here!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

just going to point out that Rtype Final 3 is just Final 2 with a handful of extra stages, nothing more than exclusive DLC, so including it in this list is pretty sad.

Also I think it’s a bad boring game.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Yeah Final 2 was a bummer.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

https://twitter.com/noclipvideo/status/1682436707751428097?s=20