Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Tyray is Geordi LaForging himself and I'm just sitting here shaking my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Look babe. I just put all of my money into crypto so we can’t afford to live somewhere safer.
- guy whose house gets broken into all the time

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

We all got a good laugh at Kimberly but she handled herself very well with the shithead brother

Unfortunately that brother will be the smuggest piece of poo poo when this inevitably fails

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

WhyteRyce posted:

We all got a good laugh at Kimberly but she handled herself very well with the shithead brother

Unfortunately that brother will be the smuggest piece of poo poo when this inevitably fails

She sucks all the way around. She is like a distillation of Angela, Kimberly the First, and Pao.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Virigoth posted:

She sucks all the way around. She is like a distillation of Angela, Kimberly the First, and Pao.

She sucks but his brother also sucks and she knows how to needle him. I’m seeing what the producers saw when they booked them and I’m here for the ride

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

G-Mawwwwwww posted:

And Jose. I loving love Jose. He is not bright but he is excited.

I loving hate the chicken man so much. I’d be sure their storyline was completely fabricated if it wasn’t for the fact I used to live near Gloucester and can confirm the lady is absolutely a realistic representation of the thickos that live there. It’s incredible how her son is so well adjusted, and watching him try to hide under his knife while at dinner in the most recent episode because he’s so embarrassed of the chicken man was perfect.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

I loving hate the chicken man so much. I’d be sure their storyline was completely fabricated if it wasn’t for the fact I used to live near Gloucester and can confirm the lady is absolutely a realistic representation of the thickos that live there. It’s incredible how her son is so well adjusted, and watching him try to hide under his knife while at dinner in the most recent episode because he’s so embarrassed of the chicken man was perfect.

The lady is like special right? She doesn’t seem all there.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

We've seen it before but Amanda was full on mask-off 13 year old junior drama girl in her post-fight interview. Also I loved the "when I first met my husband he was a manager" line because when she first met her husband he was still much older than Razvan is.

Also kudos to Yash for declaring himself the bridge in the family where the mother and father hate each other and won't sleep in the same bed and his potential new sister-in-law already hates him and his brother is starting to hate him too

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Aug 15, 2023

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

MarcusSA posted:

The lady is like special right? She doesn’t seem all there.

She’s a pretty average example of the people there from what I remember. Pleasant enough but nothing going on.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I know many of you are (rightfully) boycotting Last Resort but man the Asuelu reveal was disgustingly hilarious

Asuelu: Hey what's this white stuff on my tongue
Kalani: That's a yeast infection

Also big props to Asuelu for losing the hall pass bluff. Just loss after continual loss and just when you think it's done he loses again

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Aug 16, 2023

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

sending "get distracted while standing in the path of a bus" vibes to Christian rn

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ok the last resort is good poo poo. Kilanie is a fuckin savage and I love it.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

MarcusSA posted:

Ok the last resort is good poo poo. Kilanie is a fuckin savage and I love it.

Sounds like we are going to have to start watching it.

I’m watching before the 90 now, and Gino / jasmine were talking about having kids but doesn’t jasmine have kids she pretty much ditched?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

otter posted:

I’m watching before the 90 now, and Gino / jasmine were talking about having kids but doesn’t jasmine have kids she pretty much ditched?

We just started this season and Gino is a psychopath. You don’t pack the shirts on hangers in your suitcase.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Meisha wants to join a 46 year old virgin on his preferred hobby but she falls down and also he doesn't catch any fish so she's never coming fishing ever again

Meisha goes to visit a 46 year old virgin's family but she doesn't speak his mother's language and would like him to stay with her so he can translate and also introduce who she is but he dismisses this because he's not the type of guy to talk about his personnel life

Man hard to see why this guy is 46 years old and hasn't had a single woman interested in him

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

WhyteRyce posted:

I know many of you are (rightfully) boycotting Last Resort but man the Asuelu reveal was disgustingly hilarious

Asuelu: Hey what's this white stuff on my tongue
Kalani: That's a yeast infection

Also big props to Asuelu for losing the hall pass bluff. Just loss after continual loss and just when you think it's done he loses again

jesus christ

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

why is last resort trying to shamelessly channel White Lotus?

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Jimlit posted:

I asked this exact thing when the concierge guy was like "sure, I'll have dinner with a guest."

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Picturing Angela played by Jennifer Coolidge

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Well, let's hope the similarities don't extend much beyond that.

Edit: lol Statler channelling Amy Poehler's "I'm so adopted all the time" UCB character.

Organic Lube User fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Aug 21, 2023

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The high end gays will be played by the goof balls

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Jimlit posted:

The second the music started we got the biggest grins on our face.

I’ve been past that resort a bunch of times, I’ll never look at it the same way ever again.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jimlit posted:

Because it's really really funny

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

The second the music started we got the biggest grins on our face.

I’ve been past that resort a bunch of times, I’ll never look at it the same way ever again.

My wife really wants to go stay there now lol

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Organic Lube User posted:

Edit: lol Statler channelling Amy Poehler's "I'm so adopted all the time" UCB character.

That was an incredibly calculated move

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I am only a few episodes in but I’m not sure how I feel about Amanda.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Rest assured she will solidify your feelings in short order.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Of course DIY home alone pepper spray alarm system dude dumped all his money into crypto without consulting his fiancé

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!
On the bright side I hear the new Molotov cocktail trap he rigged up by his backdoor is totally sweet

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Seriously, Mary and Jasmine need to get together. Two crazy bitches! What's not to love?

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

Brandon: I would appreciate it if you could trust me
Mary: *panic attack requiring medical intervention*

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Argyle posted:

Good for him for standing up for himself. I honestly never expected it

It’s crazy seeing people work through teenage relationship stuff after spending a fortune on world travel

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Tiny Timbs posted:

It’s crazy seeing people work through teenage relationship stuff after spending a fortune on world travel

A lot of these people made it into their 20s, 30s, and beyond without dating much or at all. It really fucks up how you handle even the slightest bits of discomfort in a relationship. You're simultaneous completely infatuated with your partner and can't envision a life without them but also unable to handle a slight change to your own personal life.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i defs thought statler used the adoption card to get out of the convo, but a lot if reddit was sympathetic to it.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

It really doesn't get better. She uses her dead husband like a hammer.

And apparently pretty vicious...
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/inside-90-day-fiance-star-183602936.html

Jimlit fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Aug 22, 2023

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

otter posted:

She has kids, but I don't know how accurate 'ditched' is. We know they don't live with her but that doesn't mean they don't have a relationship. She wouldn't be the first cast member who has insisted their children not be a part of filming, Danielle of Danielle and Yohan fame has a son that she wanted to be kept off screen. I think the rumour was that they're looked after by a family member and live in a good part of town and go to a good school. I suppose the question is how present is Jasmine as a mother. I guess we don't know people's circumstances and maybe it was a situation where it was a chance for them to have a better life.

MarcusSA posted:

You don't like her. Embrace it. You just feel bad because of her backstory but trust us it'll pass. She's not abusive or racist or even particularly vile. But she is her own type of unwatchable.

Tiny Timbs posted:

He's come across a lot better than you would expect based on his first appearence. He's welcoming of the family and culture. He makes an effort to fit in. Doesn't complain. Is pretty respectful when he's disagreeing with her. Watching her more I don't believe that he made her drop out of learning to be a dancer at all. She's an outright villain.

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

i defs thought statler used the adoption card to get out of the convo, but a lot if reddit was sympathetic to it.

I can see how you would feel that way. I guess it comes down to how you feel about her. It is wild to just not tell someone that you're planning on moving in with them and any Reality Gays listeners would've just learned the term U-Haul Lesbian, so that's part of it but apparantly she had been kind of shunned by her adoptive family and hearing her say that all she wanted was someone to love was pretty understandable. I don't think it makes her likeable, but I do think it makes her (bad)decision making a little more understandable. She's like Tyray in that regard.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Argyle posted:

Mary: for people who thought Jasmine was too much fun.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Jimlit posted:

I really doesn't get better. She uses her dead husband like a hammer.

Great lol

My wife and I were also grossed out how she tried to use the kids to justify what she was doing.

Also husband dead less than a year I’m gonna gently caress off and leave my kids for 3 weeks like NBD.

Do they ever actually give the timeline? My wife says it was 2 months from when he died I said it was a month.

Like she said “my husband died earlier this year and dude and I have been in a relationship for 4 months”

There’s not a lot of wiggle room there!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Her husband was like 31 and she was out of high school when they started dating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

Great lol

My wife and I were also grossed out how she tried to use the kids to justify what she was doing.

Also husband dead less than a year I’m gonna gently caress off and leave my kids for 3 weeks like NBD.

Do they ever actually give the timeline? My wife says it was 2 months from when he died I said it was a month.

Like she said “my husband died earlier this year and dude and I have been in a relationship for 4 months”

There’s not a lot of wiggle room there!

Yeah this was pretty much my take too. Parading your husbands ashes around and having your kids kiss them good night is gross as gently caress at best, emotionally manipulative and damaging at worst.