Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

Her husband was like 31 and she was out of high school when they started dating

Sorry I meant like from when he died to when she started dating dude.

Her sister was right when she said she needs to deal with her trauma not do whatever this is.

Again I’m only two episodes in but I feel so bad for the deaf dude and the catfish dude. Those have been pretty rough to watch so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

MarcusSA posted:

Her sister was right when she said she needs to deal with her trauma not do whatever this is.

Again I’m only two episodes in but I feel so bad for the deaf dude and the catfish dude. Those have been pretty rough to watch so far.

I just meant from a “that relationship sounded a bit icky already” perspective

I do feel bad for Tyray but the man just keeps going

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

I just meant from a “that relationship sounded a bit icky already” perspective

I do feel bad for Tyray but the man just keeps going

True but it was Louisiana so :shrug:

Lol

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

"Tales from the Crypto" gave me a laugh. Dying that this guy put every dollar he has into crypto right before she moved down there.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I will say Crypto McCallister and Holly trying to calculate square footage was fantastic. That realtor wanted to get out of there ASAP

Also lol at the
“Have you been broken in to yet”
“Not yet :haw:

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Aug 22, 2023

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

You mean that house wasn’t 600 thousand square feet?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

63k…sounds small

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

Tiny Timbs posted:

Good for him for standing up for himself. I honestly never expected it

It’s crazy seeing people work through teenage relationship stuff after spending a fortune on world travel

Brandon shows a shocking amount of emotional intelligence for a guy who was on 24/7 video calls with his significant other, plus all the trauma he went through at home with a drug-addicted mother. He seems to understand boundaries and expectations, and he’s good at expressing them, so I’m a little surprised he didn’t try to make progress on Mary’s trust and control issues before landing in the Philippines. Maybe he thought she’d relax once he was actually in the country but clearly that’s not happening. I can’t help but feel bad for the guy, he seems pretty genuine.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Argyle posted:

Brandon shows a shocking amount of emotional intelligence for a guy who was on 24/7 video calls with his significant other, plus all the trauma he went through at home with a drug-addicted mother. He seems to understand boundaries and expectations, and he’s good at expressing them, so I’m a little surprised he didn’t try to make progress on Mary’s trust and control issues before landing in the Philippines. Maybe he thought she’d relax once he was actually in the country but clearly that’s not happening. I can’t help but feel bad for the guy, he seems pretty genuine.

Maybe he likes pooping in front of people.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

I just started last resort. I want to smash Molly’s sunglasses with a hammer. I hate them so much.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

MarcusSA posted:

Pretty sure that from what people have found she was watching (and messaging) Razvan on Tiktok before the husband died.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

DrVenkman posted:

Pretty sure that from what people have found she was watching (and messaging) Razvan on Tiktok before the husband died.

:nice:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

DrVenkman posted:

This is one of those wild stories where nobody looks good. Who am I supposed to cheer for? The groomer husband slowly dying? The wife who's already looking for a new man as her kids realize their father's about to die? The long distance boyfriend who's totally fine with all of this?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

This is one of those wild stories where nobody looks good. Who am I supposed to cheer for? The groomer husband slowly dying? The wife who's already looking for a new man as her kids realize their father's about to die? The long distance boyfriend who's totally fine with all of this?

Tbf he didn’t slowly die lol

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

MarcusSA posted:

Tbf he didn’t slowly die lol

Ahh poo poo that makes it worse. For some reason I assumed lung cancer meant a slow painful death, not "dying 10 days after diagnosis".

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

Last resort: I’m upset about Kalani using her hall pass. because she didn’t call me.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

catching up on a backlog and, man, this Richard guy in 90 Day UK is like a top 5 garbage person in the history of this show right? just like every stereotypical pig headed male behavior rolled into a loud, boorish crap person

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Aug 25, 2023

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

This. loving. Show.

After the Coltie/Whoever and "I WANT MY SEX"/Your downstairs is stank train wreck from like six years ago this show has been out of my life and I am happier for it. Now it has shown up on HBO Max and my wife is watching it and as a result I sort of am too.

I LOVE YOU CHIIIICKEEEENNN!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

One of us! One of us!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

HungryMedusa posted:

One of us! One of us!

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Is good

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
It's been weird watching some of these cast members change from regular morons, into professional reality TV morons. Last Resort seems like the nadir.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Big Ed deciding to ignore Liz and cheat in a couples therapy session meant to test communication skills because he wanted to win is right up there with that one episode of Sister Wives where Kody and Christine are in couples therapy and he ignores the exercise of building a rock monument to symbolize their relationship and instead builds something that represents the entire group of sister wives and kids and doesn't understand why she'd annoyed. Just completely missing the point so hard and putting a big neon sign arrow over why your partner hates you

Also lol at Big Ed getting pissed off that he got unfairly called a cheater when he said he cheated. Even bigger lol that Big Ed pulled the I know aikido I'm not scared of you card

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Let's play a game of guess who

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

WhyteRyce posted:

Let's play a game of guess who

I would guess Angela, but I’d she even out of her coffin bed by 8am?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Big Ed’s fight stance is amazing

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
A quirky little guy like Big Ed should not have all those tattoos. For gently caress's sakes.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

GINOOOOOO

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

What 90 day needs, in every iteration is a mode to watch it that strips out every second of the “coming up” junk. Especially when you are paying for the no commercials plan. It makes no sense to leave it in.

Edit: Oh my god, Christian’s food crimes.

otter fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Aug 28, 2023

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

otter posted:

What 90 day needs, in every iteration is a mode to watch it that strips out every second of the “coming up” junk. Especially when you are paying for the no commercials plan. It makes no sense to leave it in.

Edit: Oh my god, Christian’s food crimes.

This is absolutely what I hate most about this type of programming. I can never tell when we're at "now," now. And usually the scene they tease winds up being the opposite of what was teased and they save it for the very rear end end of the episode.
Reality TV editors are literal, actual demons from beyond.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

If you’re watching the tv broadcast and have no attention span, that stuff makes sense. For the love of god please strip it out of the web versions, you utter bastards.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

I like how Riley says he hired a PI and acts like its a normal thing to do in the US. No it is not my man.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Nicola: We will meet my family but everyone will hate you and I will need to protect you from them
Nicola's family: Wow amazing you meet you we are so happy Nicola found someone
Nicola: Yeah but she's already been married and has kids
Nicola's mom: So? Who gives a poo poo knock this poo poo off man

I got a chuckle out of Amanda thinking she could have a high school mean girl dating relationship and try to manipulate him into forgetting anything happened but he's a functioning adult and wasn't buying that poo poo

Also hats off to Christian for running out to a bar the second Cleo left him alone, boasting about how he went a whole 2 days without drinking, being amazed at finding another American in loving London, and deciding the down a bottle of wine as soon as he got back. Oh and continuing to ignore Cleo’s feelings because he craves validation from other woman

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Aug 28, 2023

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Nothing says "I love you" like inviting a random woman over for dinner after your girlfriend brings up her anxiety with new people and insecurities about you talking to random women.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Odds on Christian completely bailing on kitchen duties and leaving Cleo to do the thanksgiving cooking so he could go be polite and entertain the guest. And down like 4 bottles of wine

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I'm 90% certain Gino actually really wants to see that sex tape and maybe 70% certain it will lead to a new cuckhold sex tape done on a bed of his hats

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

WhyteRyce posted:

I'm 90% certain Gino actually really wants to see that sex tape and maybe 70% certain it will lead to a new cuckhold sex tape done on a bed of his hats

Yeah, there's 0% healthy in their relationship. He's only happy when she's peeing on him.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

90day peeance

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Honestly I don't even watch the shows, this thread gives me all the shitshow fix I need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

#itsanamericandick