Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

Shitenshi posted:

gently caress me Gino, kick that bitch to the curb!

No matter what Jasmine does, I just can't bring myself to side with Gino.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Riley and Violet have basically no relationship so the preview for next week saying she is pregnant with his kid is perfect 90day

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I’m normally Team Cleo but her taking him to one of those gimmicky doughnut places instead of a full English is some unforgivable poo poo

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

How did violet get pregnant when she spent the whole time looking at Riley like he was a literal piece of dog poo poo that got up and started talking?

Armauk
Jun 23, 2021

Shitenshi posted:

gently caress me Gino, kick that bitch to the curb!

They have a golden bond and can't just walk away from it.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Nice of Gino to leave a cash tip on Jasmine's nightstand

The Gillman
Jul 8, 2004
Beaten with a sack of sweet Valencia oranges
Grimey Drawer
Trailer came out for 90 Day Prime. Jasmine looks like a completely different person now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtzOuojP7H8&t=5s

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

She has had some face work done but straight hair can also really dramatically change how you look. You can find some older pics from B90day when she had straight hair and it’s not quite as shocking.

At first I thought it was the lady in the thumbnail and I was way more concerned.

Looks like that season should be good fun though. The current ones are not as interesting to me. Maybe I’m just tired of the pattern they follow.
Will say I liked Last Resort this week where it appears Jovi talked the guys into going to a strip club is great. Just the activity you need on a retreat trying to save your marriages guys.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
tbf the relationship is already over for all of them but jovi... for now

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

The Gillman posted:

Trailer came out for 90 Day Prime. Jasmine looks like a completely different person now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtzOuojP7H8&t=5s

I watched it with the sound off but I’m stoked for the animal hoarder. Maybe Matt Paxton will do a crossover. They certainly have the material for a crossover with Botched for that one lady’s face. Good lord.

Watched with no sound because my wife is watching Sister Wife er Wives. This dude with the goofy eyes is as bad as Jazz’s grandma. Nobody on this show is not a horrible person.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

God drat Daddy Plath got ripped.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Jovi is just a ridiculous man child and I’m very upset there is a vocal group of 90 day fans who think he’s a great husband because he has a job and pays for stuff

Ed being a leprechaun makes some kind of sense?

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

He's more of a boggart or redcap, not a leprechaun.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Ed is 100% a 16 Charisma bridge troll

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

90 Day DnD campaign comin’ together

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Angela talking about how Michael likes to suck on her tits is not a mental image I needed.

stuxracer posted:

Will say I liked Last Resort this week where it appears Jovi talked the guys into going to a strip club is great. Just the activity you need on a retreat trying to save your marriages guys.

I remember when Jovi and Yara were together on regular 90 Day, he actually did go to a strip club and tried to play it down. I think she might have even been pregnant at that point.

Also Jovi looks more like a leprechaun than Big Ed does. He has the face of the little guy who starred in that movie Willow and ironically enough, the leprechaun from those Leprechaun movies, with the body of a surfer bro. He's the weirdest looking guy on there by a mile wide.

Shitenshi fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Sep 15, 2023

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Ed wants to be a leprechaun but he's actually a gremlin

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Ed is Hop-Frog from that one Edgar Allan Poe story

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I take it back, Ed is a garbage pail kid

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I do not understand what Meisha sees in Nicola. She seems like someone that is used to having her feelings validated, and he absolutely cannot give that to her. He is constantly disappointing her.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

remigious posted:

I do not understand what Meisha sees in Nicola. She seems like someone that is used to having her feelings validated, and he absolutely cannot give that to her. He is constantly disappointing her.

i assume it's a combination of her needing someone (she perceives as) good and pure because she feels she has to drastically change her life along with the typical filling in of the blanks with a long distance relationship followed up with the chaser of not wanting to call it quits despite red flags because of the feeling of investment

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

WhyteRyce posted:

i assume it's a combination of her needing someone (she perceives as) good and pure because she feels she has to drastically change her life along with the typical filling in of the blanks with a long distance relationship followed up with the chaser of not wanting to call it quits despite red flags because of the feeling of investment

That makes sense, I suppose. They must have a deeper relationship online that didn’t really come through from what we saw on the show. I just didn’t see much spark between them.
In other news, jasmine throwing a fit about the Panama flags in the background cracked me up because she looked exactly like my toddler when he has a tantrum.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I can’t imagine their relationship online was anything deeper than her describing a problem or feeling, him responding with a bible verse or story, and it blowing her mind. He seems to have no personality besides that, mansplaining, and fishing

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
The South African crypto bro is an rear end in a top hat but his dumb bimbo girlfriend isn't much better. "Like OMG, video games are okay if you're 20 and living in your mom's basement, but it's totally not cool if you're 40!"

For gently caress's sakes bitch, video games are fun.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

remigious posted:

Dude can haggle.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
Do not skip this week’s Last Resort episode. I legit laughed until I cried.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Shitenshi posted:

The South African crypto bro is an rear end in a top hat but his dumb bimbo girlfriend isn't much better. "Like OMG, video games are okay if you're 20 and living in your mom's basement, but it's totally not cool if you're 40!"

For gently caress's sakes bitch, video games are fun.

You’re confused, it’s Turkish pussy slayer bro that got ripped on for his dusty PS3

I think somebody on the show called him “one of those Turkish ice cream swindlers” and I lolled

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013

Tiny Timbs posted:

You’re confused, it’s Turkish pussy slayer bro that got ripped on for his dusty PS3

I think somebody on the show called him “one of those Turkish ice cream swindlers” and I lolled

I was legit just listening in and not watching so that explains it, but yeah, remembering the dumb bitch he's with, makes sense.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

Catching up on 90 day last resort:
Yara doesn’t have a god damned thing to be sorry about for taking birth control when she’s not ready to be pregnant again.
Angela is a drunken trash beast.
Jovi needs to realize Angela is the ghost of Jovi Future and get his poo poo straight.
Ed is a loser and deserves to be punched in the mouth. Liz is no perfect princess but she didn’t deserve to be treated that way by Ed or Angela.

I get there’s this idea about needing to “support your partner” but if your spouse / fiancé/ cousin Bob is being a flat out fool, you have no obligation to defend them for being a flat out fool. You do not. And I know my own wife disagrees with that because she one time nearly broke up with me back before we were married because I didn’t defend her against her parents when she was objectively wrong.

My new name for Neckless Ed is Ediot.

Armauk
Jun 23, 2021

otter posted:

My new name for Neckless Ed is Ediot.
Big Pred is a good one.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Jasmine in a hot pink pants suit freaking out in the streets about the Panamanian flags in the background while Gino takes a befuddled Gino step to his left while his Panamanian hat wearing friend peaks in from the kitchen is the surreal 90 Day poo poo I live for

Oh poo poo I forgot Tyray was on this show. All the cast mates seem to hate Christian so I’m relieved

Also live studio audience gently caress yes

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Sep 20, 2023

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

WhyteRyce posted:

Jasmine in a hot pink pants suit freaking out in the streets about the Panamanian flags in the background while Gino takes a befuddled Gino step to his left while his Panamanian hat wearing friend peaks in from the kitchen is the surreal 90 Day poo poo I live for

It was hilarious.

There's going to be an audience for the reunion which should be interesting (I just learned that they shoot it over two 9 hour days, which seems like an endurance test).

Statler is 100% going to cheat on Dempsey and I'm assuming they're already over. She's been doing plenty of trash talking on socials about Dempsey's friends.

Razvan admitting that he knows Amanda and their relationship is toxic and still going along with things anyway - mainly because Amanda is loving his brains out - is just sad. Given that she was on Tiktok having a party and grinding on some sketchy looking dude I'm going to assume that's over too. She's garbage and I'm thankful that I'm not going to see her on my TV again.

No way is Violet pregnant and if she is it has to be someone else's. We know she was talking with other people. Also, she never really seemed to want to leave Vietnam so I'm curious as to how their relationship was supposed to go. Tinfoil hat time: was she trying to get him on the hook for a fake pregnancy and looking to get paid? He's a dickhead anyway but I think editing was a little kind to her.

I changed my mind a little on Christian and Cleo. I don't think it matters who Cleo was be would still be the same way. He's so desperate to always be the good guy. He can't stand the thought of other people seeing him as anything else. He was probably so relieved to get on the flight home. No way they see eachother again.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

It’s loving horrifying that Liz ended up apologizing to Angela

And then we get to the butthole talk

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Ed: you never defend me why don’t you ever defend me

Also Ed: why did you interject you made me look weak

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
I hope Cleo finds someone that doesn’t make her cry all the time :(

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Is Asuelu like legit mentally disabled? I was willing to give benifit of doubt for a while because maybe he had a poor education and there are language barriers but I really starting to feel like there is more going on.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Three Olives posted:

Is Asuelu like legit mentally disabled? I was willing to give benifit of doubt for a while because maybe he had a poor education and there are language barriers but I really starting to feel like there is more going on.

he's just a simple island boy

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

Three Olives posted:

I think he just has a really overly simplistic view of the world but sometimes I wonder.
I think the fact that he has a history of leaving Kalani stranded kinda indicates there are issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

remigious posted:

Jewish Christians are central to the second coming in Revelations, Meisha probably thinks that he will be a literal gift from God in the coming rapture.