Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Slept with 2500 women? That’s cool

Play video games? Eww I can’t deal with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

otter posted:

My new name for Neckless Ed is Ediot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlM8B8BbSYc

Have I posted this itt before? I def should have.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Is Asuelu like legit mentally disabled? I was willing to give benifit of doubt for a while because maybe he had a poor education and there are language barriers but I really starting to feel like there is more going on.

Pure speculation on my part, but I do wonder if Asuelu is on the spectrum. He doesn't seem to understand social cues the way other people might, and he has issues processing emotions and situations that goes beyond just language barriers and education. My wife, who grew up in Hawaii and has known a bunch of Samoans, including "fresh off the boat" immigrants, says that Asuelu acts like no one she's ever known.

To be fair, he might just be really, REALLY, stupid.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

My initial thought for tonight is super mean.
It’s really nice that Jasmine got her visa, but a shame her original face didn’t get one. This is where my kids scream “ooooh!” At the top of their lungs like clout chasing YouTube assholes.

Also, Christian on the intro “oh people might think of me as a little bit of a drinker, and a romancer…” (I can’t remember the exact quote). No dude, everyone thinks you’re a sloppy drunk asswipe who embarrasses your partner and everyone at the same table by association.

I like tell-all-Statler more than regular Statler.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Christian says, "I have no problem talking to women because I treat them like people."

Don't break an arm jerking yourself off with that one you loving asswipe.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Shitenshi posted:

Christian says, "I have no problem talking to women because I treat them like people."

Don't break an arm jerking yourself off with that one you loving asswipe.

He's not as in your face abusive as some people on this show have been, but he's such a manipulative piece of poo poo that it drives me up the wall. I knew a few people like this in college and without fail they were all the grossest people imaginable when they let their mask down for a minute and let you know who they really were.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I'm not sure if Christian is a malevolent rear end in a top hat hiding behind a 'male feminist' facade or just an annoying dork who severely overestimates his charm, but either way: I don't like him and he is wrong about everything!

otter posted:

I like tell-all-Statler more than regular Statler.

lol yeah, when she started talking I told my partner the host should just leave because her lack of filter is going to be the main driving force in this tell-all.

I also hate Nikolai with a passion, what a condescending piece of poo poo. I was sympathetic to young widow lady at the start of the season but the fundie tradwife reveal makes a lot of sense now, she's a horrid person. Lots of unredeemable assholes this time around.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Look at these loving 40-year-olds yelling at each other about Instagram

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

MAFS UK has started, and already feels like it’s going to be another drama bomb. Didn’t see last years UK one, but the AU version was a shitshow as usual and fully expecting the same.

90 Day UK Tell All was just weird and seemed to rely on everyone knowing about behind the scenes drama between the couples that only they knew the details of.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

WhyteRyce posted:

Slept with 2500 women? That’s cool

Play video games? Eww I can’t deal with that

Lol she was so disgusted. His dick has been inside 2500 other people but god forbid he gets in a couple hours of FIFA.

Also, every minute he spends gaming is a minute he’s NOT banging 2500 women.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

lol i hated Amanda but instead of junior high mean girl she’s upgraded to high school no bullshit don’t give a gently caress mean girl. That eye roll when Christian was patting himself on the back

lol the jasmine reveal. These producers got the formula down to perfection

lol after dragging out the catfish story as long as possible for maximum humiliation tyray is stuck in a hotel room

Valentine’s Day…which is the day of friends. One sex video…just for fun

Nikolas face while the highly sexual lesbian shoves a rock up her vagina. You can feel the biblical disgust. Haha the mass reveal they really want to provoke Nikola

Even Tyray is feeling second hand embarrassment for Nikola

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Sep 26, 2023

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Jasmine showed up with warrior energy

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!
I quite liked how the switch in Yohan seemed to suddenly flip where he was like "oi yeah hang on.. why isn't this old bitch buying me a bunch of expensive poo poo?", cue to previewing next weeks episode where they have a dramatic break up in the living room where he's trying to run away with her dog while she's dressed as a Christmas elf

piss explosion fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Sep 26, 2023

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

It was very funny that the dealer was trying to sell her a car for $30k that wouldn’t even start.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It’s the DR bro, everyone pays $60k USD for a 2003 Versa that won’t start.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Good for yohan

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

You’re too fat for the Sarper sex bed

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

piss explosion posted:

I quite liked how the switch in Yohan seemed to suddenly flip where he was like "oi yeah hang on.. why isn't this old bitch buying me a bunch of expensive poo poo?", cue to previewing next weeks episode where they have a dramatic break up in the living room where he's trying to run away with her dog while she's dressed as a Christmas elf

I enjoy a 40 plus year old woman thinking she could gently caress off to the DR and never work again because she will manifest that money through positive vibes or whatever lecturing someone about how she makes sound financial decisions. But yeah props to Yohan for turning into a literal Grinch

Expensive rear end mid tier cars and windshield wipers kept up off the glass when parked is how you know you aren’t in the US

Also in Sarpers defense he slept with 2500 women so some of them are bound to be crazy stalkers

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Taking the American to the car lot wasn’t a good idea anyways. Getting the gringo price.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

EL BROMANCE posted:

MAFS UK has started, and already feels like it’s going to be another drama bomb. Didn’t see last years UK one, but the AU version was a shitshow as usual and fully expecting the same.

90 Day UK Tell All was just weird and seemed to rely on everyone knowing about behind the scenes drama between the couples that only they knew the details of.

Yeah the 90 Day UK tell all was weak, but that's true of any tell all now. Gone are the days you'd get something real out of it. Katherine Ryan did what she could though.

MAFS is already off to a bad start. What I think happened with Nathanial and Ella is that they scored a win with their first Trans bride, but could only pair her up with a guy who was 'open' to it, which Nathanial said he was. Except according to him his actual preference (as he told the Producers) was a Man.

As for B90, I changed my mind a little on Christian. I don't think he's a manipulator so much as he's desperate for people to think he's a 'good guy', but not in that incel sort of way. He wants to be everyone's pal, everyone's good time guy and he can't abide that someone might think negatively of him.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It’s incredible how fast Ella/Nathanial crashed. I don’t think there’ll be a solid relationship out of them, but I’m glad they’re still around.

Porscha is incredible. She lives like every moment is a casting opportunity. Dudes facial reactions every time she talks are amazing.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Is MAFS UK available in the US?
I remember looking for the Aussie one but it was not.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I don’t think so sadly :(

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

https://twitter.com/90DayFiance/status/1708561427609370703

And of course Christian has to take the spotlight on this

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Oct 2, 2023

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

WhyteRyce posted:

https://twitter.com/90DayFiance/status/1708561427609370703

And of course Christian has to take the spotlight on this

90DF: Stupid American

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

90F: steiners a really cool group of dudes

lol all the women hate him and he’s not used to his bs get pinned down.

lol he literally just saw Cleo in person to three days ago but waited until he was on TV to do a half assed proposal because his good guy image took a massive hit. This is faker than the promise ring but

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Oct 2, 2023

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
90 Day continues its unfortunate habit of ignoring the trail of destruction that the Americans leave behind throughout the series only to focus the tell all on if those sneaky foreigners are actually genuine or not.

The only person who went for Amanda was her own sister. You also realise how quick Jasmine is, and how she has a lot of people's number before remembering that she's a crazy person. There are even times where she approaches being likeable.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

DrVenkman posted:

You also realise how quick Jasmine is, and how she has a lot of people's number before remembering that she's a crazy person. There are even times where she approaches being likeable.

Jasmine is extremely powerful

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

The live studio audience is six people in another room looking up at a monitor

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

big cummers ONLY posted:

The live studio audience is six people in another room looking up at a monitor

Ah, from the WWE school of production.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

Ah, from the WWE school of production.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Ok I want to fire both these dumbass kids into the sun for trying to raise a baby off a lemonade stand

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

checking in on Sister Wives
https://twitter.com/starcasm/status/1709038999463977182

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Big lol to Riley questioning some other guys motivations for going over seas and then calling the relationship off after he spent the entire season dicking around Vietnam picking fights

Also hats off for TLC giving Amanda the friendliest of edits

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Oct 3, 2023

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Everyone in the room was afraid to say anything to Amanda. Worried about getting beat with a bat or whatever I assume.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Yeah but her sister loving killed that interview. Put her and Razvan on pillow talk and tell Amanda to go trad wife in Eunice LA with her pro trump(assumed) coal rolling oil rig working man of the house replacement husband for daddy’s jar.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
People need to totally invade that Steiner's Anonymous and spam the server until it crashes.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

"I think he's hiding our relationship from other people and thats unacceptable"

*dances around as a construction worker*

"Didn't you feel my boner? I never got a boner dancing never ever ever"

"Oh baby, we're in love again"

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

We spent 5000 dollars on supplies for our store. Once we sell it all we will have 5002 dollars.
Those poor kids have so much growing up to do. Baby on the way going to complicate it too.

If anyone watches Love is Blind, do you get the impression this might be the last season? Barely any couples formed and the ones that did don’t seem all that solid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Hey baby I know you’re mad about me being lazy and not helping out at all and worried about the future so let me take you into the lemonade stand and fish out this box I hid behind the toilet cleaner and pull out this way too big ring I got from a support group will you marry me