Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
wow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Made up for that walk

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
What a K

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
WHEW

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Yordan has these random series where he just disappears. It happened against the Yankees last year and it didn't matter. And actually he was invisible in the WS until game 6

Need the rest of the team to step up

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Monty shoving against the fuckhead Astros.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Verlander it'd be rad if you pitched as bad as your fans apparently think you have been so far

Meet their expectations, thanks

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Monty shoving against the fuckhead Astros.

nice of you to take a break from carrying water for trevor bauer to watch some baseball

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
For a dude who's sucking poo poo on the mound it certainly looks like Verlander is dealing to me but what do I know, I don't cry crocodile tears

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Intruder posted:

nice of you to take a break from carrying water for trevor bauer to watch some baseball

I was not carrying water for trevor bauer. stop lying.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

oh you're pretending it never happened, gotcha

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Intruder posted:

oh you're pretending it never happened, gotcha

it's like the time mcmagic pretended he didn't post that gleyber torres should be the centerpiece for a trade for juan soto, only a lot worse albeit not surprising

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Does JorMont have a hairy neck or is he going with the Michael Pineda special

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm starting to understand the frustration Twins fans felt when they were getting a lot of traffic on the bases but nothing to show for it

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

maffew buildings posted:

it's like the time mcmagic pretended he didn't post that gleyber torres should be the centerpiece for a trade for juan soto, only a lot worse albeit not surprising

it's very funny that on this board gleyber torres is both complete dogshit that it's hilarious that anyone wants and also a great player who i'm delusional for not liking based on what is useful for the argument.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Oh dear

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Oh cool bases loaded for loving Maldonado

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Maldy please go ahead and vindicate Dusty here, I will relent a little bit if you do

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol they load the bases but of course maldy is up

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I can’t wait to be loving disappointed.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

"for whatever reason" John?

he's a bad hitter

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

dear rangers please don't get into this situation in the future

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

please never start Maldy again

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I loving hate Maldonado so much.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

monty!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I don’t think my heart can take this… :sweatdrop:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

aaaaaaaaaand that's maldy

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

That was nerve wrecking

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Cool that we had to lose that run scoring opportunity because Dusty is a moron

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
God Maldy sucks

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

gg Rangers, I’ll be in person tomorrow to hopefully tie it up!

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Yeah I need to start drinking faster.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

that was predictable

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
thatscub

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ragnarok the Red posted:

I don’t think my heart can take this… :sweatdrop:

This is easier on my heart than hockey playoffs but it's also been 12 years since the Rangers have played for anything in the postseason.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

maldy should have crowded the plate

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Mods please 6er the next Astros poster who fuckin doomposts I am going to loving scream at this woe is me loser poo poo

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Shinjobi posted:

For a dude who's sucking poo poo on the mound it certainly looks like Verlander is dealing to me but what do I know, I don't cry crocodile tears

He gave up a run

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Shinjobi posted:

Mods please 6er the next Astros poster who fuckin doomposts I am going to loving scream at this woe is me loser poo poo

Much like winning the ALCS, this is normal Astros posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

...! posted:

He gave up a run

THE TEXAS RANGERS BULLPEN EXISTS