Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's funny cause it's the reverse of when Metsudoh got a bunch of different factions to drive off Hayami's Guardians in Asura.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

LaSquida posted:

I kinda like we hired all these super elite groups to run security but the organization was poo poo so it's just causing problems and am frankly much more interested in that.

It is a bit weird in this case, given how Nogi was behind displacing Hayami's rebellion that the security is this disorganized. But given what we just saw, I doubt anyone would have actually spotted older Ryuki even if they were in the right positions and more vigilant he's kind of nonsensically good at infiltration.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Brought To You By posted:

It is a bit weird in this case, given how Nogi was behind displacing Hayami's rebellion that the security is this disorganized. But given what we just saw, I doubt anyone would have actually spotted older Ryuki even if they were in the right positions and more vigilant he's kind of nonsensically good at infiltration.

There are definitely some spies messing stuff up, hence why Muteba is outside(I guess he’s the only one that could’ve noticed new connector?)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's good at infiltration because no one wants to see ryuki with a mustache.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
This may be stupider than I'm prepared to endure.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

LaSquida posted:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

LaSquida posted:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm just waiting for Kuroki Gensai to get absolutely destroyed by The Connector to put himself over as a threat.

Just walks in and sets a Rolex box the table and says Kuroki's in there, I beat him off screen.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

this is very dumb, but the artist went all out for Togo this chapter huh

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Poor Togo suffered some kind of horrific rear end deforming injury between Ashura and Omega...

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

How did we go from a fantastic punch man tournament to ... This

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Tosk posted:

How did we go from a fantastic punch man tournament to ... This

Oh don’t worry I bet this’ll lead to another tournament. Like “oh you want in the Kengan association? Sure. But the way we settle disputes is through fights soooo”

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
this is incredibly lazy writing, impressive really

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
about the only part of this chapter I liked was Yan being incredibly awkward while presenting himself as the head of one of the world's biggest terrorist orgs

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back
i knew the Worm stuff was going to end up being supremely dumb but this is really surpassing expectations here

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

I on the other hand am clapping my hands, hooting and hollering. This is great and I want to see where it is going.

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009

Sextro posted:

I on the other hand am clapping my hands, hooting and hollering. This is great and I want to see where it is going.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
These are the worst cliff hangers in a series that usually at least gets those right

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think everyone in that room should go back to pretending they can't see this guy.

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
"By dismantling our own organization, we've become more powerful than ever!" Beautiful. Wimp Lo school of strategy confirmed.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Rabid Boar posted:

"By dismantling our own organization, we've become more powerful than ever!" Beautiful. Wimp Lo school of strategy confirmed.

Fool, the worms are now an all encompassing global subculture who values are now irrevocably intertwined with the very fabric of societies DNA!

Their values of "placeholder" are inescapable!

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

The Worm are simply aware of the rules of fiction/ninja science. One secret bad guy(read: ninja) can be an impossibly tough bad rear end, countless secret bad guys are just chumps to be knocked over like bowling pins.

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
this is just what happens when your organization’s mission statement is to know the taste of defeat

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
https://comikey.com/read/kengan-omega-manga/k3lPjD/chapter-234/

This is what happens when you hire Bethseda NPC's to cover your security.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

is that guy actually a clone or is he just the connector with a fake mustache

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Conqueror Haki...

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Plutonis posted:

Conqueror Haki...

That makes far more sense than this nonsense but whatever. At this point I'm locked in 100% for this train ride to stupid town.
Rest in peace Terasi, you probably should have stayed home.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back
the Worm's head's real power is an aura of stupidity, isn't it?

literally everybody in that room should drat well know better than to think that someone is harmless just because they don't have a weapon

Metsudo and Nogi, of all people, looking shocked that a Martial Arts Guy took down a bunch of people with guns

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Shen's true power is turning everyone around him into Hitman NPCs

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Vizuyos posted:

the Worm's head's real power is an aura of stupidity, isn't it?

literally everybody in that room should drat well know better than to think that someone is harmless just because they don't have a weapon

Metsudo and Nogi, of all people, looking shocked that a Martial Arts Guy took down a bunch of people with guns

It's not the fact that he did, it's the fact that they didn't hear a loving thing in the process. Nobody yelled, there wasn't a single gunshot, not a peep.

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
yeah, you’d think after the 10th guy someone would at least yell “hey wait a minute what’s going on here!!” instead of looking at their unconscious comrades lying on the floor and thinking hm that’s strange. Probably just resting.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
The second, vital, part of Connector's "No Breathing" technique is the ability to transfer brain damage from lack of oxygen to those around him.

Lt. Lizard fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Nov 2, 2023

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Lt. Lizard posted:

The second, vital, part of Connector's"No Breathing" technique is the ability to transfer brain damage from lack of oxygen to those around him.

This is how Ippo is gonna become world champ when he starts boxing again

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/2mEFbgg.mp4

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
https://comikey.com/read/kengan-omega-manga/DQP5Yk/chapter-235/

Yeah, this is just unbearably stupid.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
This plot is gently caress'ed

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
I'm looking forward to how silly this will get, since it's clearly not going to be something you can take seriously.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol at Muteba just going "gently caress this". he's my favorite because he just knows when to cut his losses

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

You know what, I'm okay with them all being video game guards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
Hey, what happened?! That's an unnatural way to fall!