Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

90D Last Resort: when are they getting to the fireworks factorystrip club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

sisterwives update

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1713757765242589434

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

90 day other way catch up: I think Curt is the most genuinely supportive parent I’ve seen in the show. All he seems to want is for his daughter to spread her wings and be happy, fulfilled, and all that.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I will say that Americans need to be less shy about foreign cuisine but lol at Sarper trying to sell a “I’m rolling around raw meat with my hands” to someone just off a flight from America while he tries to brush off his sex bottles as not a big deal before calling her sister a slut and/or bitch

“You’re so cute but you’re speaking too much” man he just nailed that whole interaction

Sarpers confused reaction when he said slut and even more bewildered reaction when he corrected himself by saying bitch is why I watch this show

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Oct 17, 2023

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Ahhh I cannot stand kimberly, she’s so smug and self centered. Maybe you should have done some research about the culture you were marrying into instead of expecting everyone to bend over backwards for you. I was really hoping that marriage was not going to happen and she would just go back home :(

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!

WhyteRyce posted:

I will say that Americans need to be less shy about foreign cuisine but lol at Sarper trying to sell a “I’m rolling around raw meat with my hands” to someone just off a flight from America while he tries to brush off his sex bottles as not a big deal before calling her sister a slut and/or bitch

“You’re so cute but you’re speaking too much” man he just nailed that whole interaction

Sarpers confused reaction when he said slut and even more bewildered reaction when he corrected himself by saying bitch is why I watch this show

Yeah Turkish Duke Nukem just keeps putting his foot in it.

Also If you want to see a similar controlling dude imploding their relationship, you'd probably enjoy watching Erik from back with the ex: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_with_the_Ex

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Was going to say Jovi proudly bragging that he was the only guy that didn’t touch a stripper at the strip club he dragged them too was really douchey but then we see Ed is going to one up him about the stripper text. Very fantastic work setting this up TLC

But man Ed dropping that and then immediately going all tough guy act; he really never has had his rear end beat by anyone because of his deformity

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013

WhyteRyce posted:

Was going to say Jovi proudly bragging that he was the only guy that didn’t touch a stripper at the strip club he dragged them too was really douchey but then we see Ed is going to one up him about the stripper text. Very fantastic work setting this up TLC

But man Ed dropping that and then immediately going all tough guy act; he really never has had his rear end beat by anyone because of his deformity

He's a Yondan Aikido! Don't mess with him!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I don’t think Kalani has ever made a good decision in her life

pretty hosed up when Angela spends the back half of a series being the kind, supportive mother figure

big lol at a confused Michael being waived around on an iPad stick while poo poo is going down on the boat

Never before have I wished to see a boat get Gilligan’d as much as I did this episode

Jovi Bot logic flow:
1) deny anything happened
2) gaslight/lie about what you did
3) go quiet
4) say it wasn’t a big deal
5) go back to 1

Yara is the only one on this show worth feeling bad for because unlike Liz she clearly is looking for an exit and her daughter is the only thing keeping her in the US with Jovi

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Oct 25, 2023

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Welcome home Jasmine. There is a turd in the toilet and jizz on the sheets

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

WhyteRyce posted:

Welcome home Jasmine. There is a turd in the toilet and jizz on the sheets

I quit my job because I need to watch over you 24/7 and that's more important than having an income

Also love how Jovi is a fully grown man still using "I was drunk" as an excuse and expecting it to work. Like how does he think that will fly when everyone already thinks he is an alcoholic

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

i wish they would cancel the us version of married at first sight and reboot it with the format of the aussie version

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I always knew Big Ed was a piece of poo poo, but godDAMN man, what a piece of poo poo. Guy will always find some excuse to try and claim the high ground over somebody. Including his own partner.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Faustian Bargain posted:

i wish they would cancel the us version of married at first sight and reboot it with the format of the aussie version

:hmmyes:

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I'm glad to see Sophie looks like she's gearing up to leave Rob in the future eps. He seems like one of the most immature, abusive little manchild bitches to ever be in the show.

I'm surprised he's childless at 32 since he seems like exactly the type of guy who'd be a deadbeat dad to his 6 kids with 4 different baby mammas, but would make up for it by getting tattoos of each of them to show how much of a devoted Dad he is while cruising for fresh 23 year old pussy in his sports car.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Faustian Bargain posted:

I’m watching MAFS UK which is following the AU format and has the same annoying downfalls where they’re doing more work to create drama within the friend group as a whole (and drag it out forever) rather than spending much time with the relationships themselves. I get that it’s way cheaper to have everyone in the room together and just one crew filming a bunch of content, but it gets boring after a while.

Big Brother UK has been really fun tho just because it’s really not an asehole orientated show. My gf has only ever seen the US one before and she far, far prefers the UK. I haven’t watched it since 2006 or so and I’m really glad it’s back.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

piss explosion posted:

I'm glad to see Sophie looks like she's gearing up to leave Rob in the future eps. He seems like one of the most immature, abusive little manchild bitches to ever be in the show.

I'm surprised he's childless at 32 since he seems like exactly the type of guy who'd be a deadbeat dad to his 6 kids with 4 different baby mammas, but would make up for it by getting tattoos of each of them to show how much of a devoted Dad he is while cruising for fresh 23 year old pussy in his sports car.

Tough to lure those 23 year old influencers into his car when the hatch needs to be propped open with a piece of scrap wood

I get that the elevator wasn’t totally his fault but he is one of those guys that try to show off and act cool by jabbing random buttons repeatedly for no reason so gently caress him for freaking that the microcontroller

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Yohan is so petty and trying to assuage his wounded pride it’s fantastic

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
Rob is giving me alpha male podcaster douchebag, he's very pretty but you can tell he's kind of dumb and deals with less than ideal situations by throwing a tantrum.

"I don't know what to do with my life if I don't have children" is one of the saddest things I've ever heard. nut up, bro, goddamn.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

EL BROMANCE posted:

Big Brother UK has been really fun tho just because it’s really not an asehole orientated show. My gf has only ever seen the US one before and she far, far prefers the UK. I haven’t watched it since 2006 or so and I’m really glad it’s back.

I've not really watched Big Brother UK since the Channel 4 era but I'm really enjoying it this year. It's nice to have a reality show that's low stakes and the "Villain" of the series is just a bit aggregating and rude from time to time as opposed to literal domestic and sexual abusers that 90 Day and MAFS AU have got me accustomed to.

It would be nice to get a big argument like the classic "fight night" episode though.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

What was with the old lady who brought a dude on a tablet via Zoom to the resort? That was some weird poo poo.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

Another Bill posted:

What was with the old lady who brought a dude on a tablet via Zoom to the resort? That was some weird poo poo.

He lives in Nigeria and doesn’t have a visa yet so he can’t travel to the us. His wife, the old lady Angela is always mad at him and even sometimes for a good reason. He has a history of doing the bj.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

It looked like the whole time Ed had the iMichael stick he kept it pointed at himself. Poor Michael hearing all this screaming but all he can see is Ed sitting like a barnacle on a bench.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

otter posted:

He lives in Nigeria and doesn’t have a visa yet so he can’t travel to the us. His wife, the old lady Angela is always mad at him and even sometimes for a good reason. He has a history of doing the bj.

*Doing the bj FOR REAL.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

very irrationally annoyed at the new york witch deciding to go buy a new phone instead of taking his advice and just seeing if they can get a sim card for him

"Why do you need your own phone with internet to talk to your family just use my devices...oh my god baby why is your family blowing up my phone"

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Nov 3, 2023

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

So ed gives this whole speech about how Liz makes him a better son and father but don’t his mom and daughter refuse to speak to him anymore? And he says Liz is such a great mom, but didn’t she sign away her kid? Very confused.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Pet and mom hoarder makes his debut tonight!!

My mom is not a hoarder she just has the tendencies, behaviors, habits, and stash of a hoarder

lol Gino’s grease, poo poo, and jizz filed apartment gave jasmine a rash and he’s trying to blame almonds

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Nov 6, 2023

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

I’m trying to burn through the most recent season of The Other Way still. Man, I just hate Shekinah.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

WhyteRyce posted:

My mom is not a hoarder she just has the tendencies, behaviors, habits, and stash of a hoarder

lol Gino’s grease, poo poo, and jizz filed apartment gave jasmine a rash and he’s trying to blame almonds

Lmao, he plays Old School Runescape

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Not watching anymore this season but have to point out the earlier episode that had an all timer of a line from Jasmine about how God never intended for people to live in Michigan but they insisted on it anyway.

MAFS UK leans a little too hard into the Australian version of doing things. Having people write anonymous poison pen letters this late in the game is the type of overly produced drama that ultimately kills these shows. Also while they've let Ella stay now she's met someone else, matching her with Nathan was kind of lovely to begin with. The way he explained it is that he's pansexual and while he's open to anybody, his *preference* is for someone who has a more masculine energy. The show clearly disregarded his preferences in order to have a trans bride.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Very nice Halloween costume Mr Senator

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

that is epic.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Oh my god which one of you is the cybersecurity professional / guinea pig fashionista, fess up.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Extra Large Marge posted:

Very nice Halloween costume Mr Senator

Hat not stupid/mismatched enough but otherwise great costume.

I’ve been catching up on MAFS and noticed in the Frndly app they have a season of MAFS Australia. Gotta check it out. The US version is good

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Yeah I'm wondering how badly the producers creamed their pants when he told them he's having his Latina GF move in with him and his hoarder mum who lives in the closet.

Also it was pretty great how Gino insisted his apartment was not filthy - cut to immediate multiple camera shots showing the filth. "Why are we zooming this camera in the toilet bowl? Oh no reason just testing the Zoom"

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

piss explosion posted:

Yeah I'm wondering how badly the producers creamed their pants when he told them he's having his Latina GF move in with him and his hoarder mum who lives in the closet.

Also it was pretty great how Gino insisted his apartment was not filthy - cut to immediate multiple camera shots showing the filth. "Why are we zooming this camera in the toilet bowl? Oh no reason just testing the Zoom"

It was funny when Gino wiped his hand on the wooden headboard and was like, "Look! No dust! Clean!" while he sat on a mattress of unspecified age that by mass has got to be 60% dander and dust mites.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Ginos dust mite, jizz, poo poo, and grease covered townhome in freezing Michigan.
Robs studio apartment with no kitchen or attached bathroom in a crime ridden area of Los Angeles.
The goons hoarder apartment stuffed with well dressed guinea pigs, dogs, and mom in the closet in Kentucky.

You must live in one of these places. Which one do you pick and why

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
that lovely room isn't even fit for Rob's dog to live in :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Ginos dust mite, jizz, poo poo, and grease covered townhome in freezing Michigan.
Robs studio apartment with no kitchen or attached bathroom in a crime ridden area of Los Angeles.
The goons hoarder apartment stuffed with well dressed guinea pigs, dogs, and mom in the closet in Kentucky.

You must live in one of these places. Which one do you pick and why

Goon hoarder apartment for me. Sweet gaming rig to grind out some old school RuneScape after locking mom in the closet and banging your Peruvian girlfriend on a makeshift bed of old TV Guide magazines