Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Branch Nvidian posted:

what the gently caress is that? bluepos??????

i call it VFDpos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

:dafuq:

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

i call it VFDpos

never ceases to amaze me the level of customizability on these forums that i just have zero idea about

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Branch Nvidian posted:

my only complaint is that all of the relic steps have required 1500 causality tomes and i just sit forever capped on poetics. they really need to figure out something for us to spend those on other than previous expansion poo poo because i'm not doing any relics from past expansions again.

whenever i cap poetics and don't need 'em i go to ishgard and grab 200 goblinol off the sundry splendors vendor at the aetheryte plaza. each vendors for 64 gil, so that's 12.8k gil or twice that if i turn them in in doma. it's not a huge sum of money but it's more useful to me than poetics i don't need

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

haveblue posted:

sigrun has about 3x as much health as she should, it's a marathon. you can get really good at countering 99% of her moves but the fight is so goddamn long that even screwing up 1% of the time is enough to get you killed

(that's assuming the counters function correctly and don't bug out, not sure what's going on there)

yeah, i was starting to get it down and the end was in sight, then sigrun's all "lol i don't stagger anymore" and just hosed my shut up. idk, i can only figure it was a glitch. i even saved a video to prove to myself that i wasn't just missing, and that axe hit her dead loving on in the face :argh:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
poetics dump for me is unidentifiable ore -> grade 3 thanalan topsoil. stacks big and you can retainer em in 20s or w/e. between that, roulette clears and leather maps, i pull 60-80k gil a day for very little work

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
those sure are words

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

DELETE CASCADE posted:

those sure are words

not all of them

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Branch Nvidian posted:

never ceases to amaze me the level of customizability on these forums that i just have zero idea about

i miss macpos the most

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gently caress SNEEP posted:

i miss macpos the most

i wanted port it over a while back but its too much work

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i wanted port it over a while back but its too much work

port it from where? is it somewhere?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

well-read undead posted:

not all of them

lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Armitag3 posted:

port it from where? is it somewhere?

maybe I am wrong but I thought it was in the awful app git repo

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
Someone convince me I should not drop $40 right this moment on a hot dog themed controller.

https://hyperkinstore.com/hyperkin-limited-edition-pixel-art-bluetooth-controller-official-oscar-mayer-hot-dog/

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

no, do it

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

you should drop $40 on the hotdog controller

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Elder Postsman posted:

i preordered horizon forbidden west for pc. only other preorder i've done is stray. both good choices imo

i'm tempted to do this because i loved the original game as well as lance reddick (rip) but it looks like sony is doing some weirder licensing poo poo than usual- it made me not grab days gone on gog. so if they want to say you don't 'own' it i will simply comply and also not pay for it

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

lies of p is a really loving good game

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I only preorder if it’s a physical release that has a chance of actually selling out.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

psiox posted:

i'm tempted to do this because i loved the original game as well as lance reddick (rip) but it looks like sony is doing some weirder licensing poo poo than usual- it made me not grab days gone on gog. so if they want to say you don't 'own' it i will simply comply and also not pay for it

idk about all that but the game itself is excellent and better than the og in basically every way

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

Mr. Crow posted:

idk about all that but the game itself is excellent and better than the og in basically every way

i liked it a lot but i missed the feeling of discovery of the past from the first one. of course, you can't really do that again in the same way, but the first game did it so well i really felt its absence

gameplay wise, though, yeah better in every respect

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

well-read undead posted:

i liked it a lot but i missed the feeling of discovery of the past from the first one. of course, you can't really do that again in the same way, but the first game did it so well i really felt its absence

gameplay wise, though, yeah better in every respect

i agree uncovering the backstory was really good in the first one.

i thought the main story was better in the second one (the one driving Alloy from point a to b) and even though it could never capture the original mystery, they did a great job in other ways, like with discovering location set pieces. i thought they were overall better with some spectacular standouts

but yea that mystery and reveal in the first ones hard to beat

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
been playing titanfall 2 again lately to try to cool down. mentioned javascript sucks and it turns out 9/10 of the people still playing that game are computer touchers (and not any frontend ones, hah)

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
youd probably need to play overwatch or league if you wanted to find some front end devs

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

MrQueasy posted:

Someone convince me I should not drop $40 right this moment on a hot dog themed controller.

https://hyperkinstore.com/hyperkin-limited-edition-pixel-art-bluetooth-controller-official-oscar-mayer-hot-dog/

this looks like crap and we'll all make fun of you if you buy this

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
rude

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
buy it its funny who cares

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
Instead I bought an enamel pin of a canada goose with a butt instead of tail feathers.

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

it's very funny but it looks so drat small

...my monitor is on, and i do not have a webcam pointed at any part of my body

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

this looks like crap and we'll all make fun of you if you buy this

turn on your monitor

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

MrQueasy posted:

Instead I bought an enamel pin of a canada goose with a butt instead of tail feathers.

clap ur cheeks if thatchers dead

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

done with dinner, it's time for video games

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

no.... noooo

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fart simpson posted:

no.... noooo

it depends which computer i'm using though

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

it depends which computer i'm using though

you've gone too far this time, professor

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

sigrun ded. today the weird non-staggering thing didn't happen once, so i can only assume it was some kind of glitch

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the animal crossing game is insane in yakuza 8

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

outsider game

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

if even a part of that is true holy moly. though I did notice when you pick a pal up and carry them they go limp like a rag doll, but I thought it was an intentional funny choice

though looking at craftopia, I'm sure there's some overlap/knowledge gained prior to palworld. it seems fairly stylized, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i don't know what a rig is

i also don't make codes