Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Chief McHeath posted:

I cannot believe this statement. Cici's does not hit right. Cici's is the lowest tier of dog poo poo garbage. Just an absolute abomination of pizza.

Next you’ll be speaking ill of the Subway meatball sub or the Long John Silvers chicken plank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeusIgnis
Jan 17, 2010

Szyznyk posted:

Next you’ll be speaking ill of the Subway meatball sub or the Long John Silvers chicken plank.

I’m so glad LJS isn’t close to me; otherwise I’d be 100 pound heavier just by hush puppies alone.

I am scared because they’re opening a Bojangle’s near me, though.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

DeusIgnis posted:

Will never buy Papa John’s over his asinine comments regarding health care decades ago.

Another good reason is that it's overpriced garbage

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Another good reason is that it's overpriced garbage

This.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Nikumatic posted:

papa johns should use panda express orange chicken sauce for their pizzas to cut down on the sugar a little imo

Lmao drat

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
I’m sure these are repeats but can’t be overstated

Taco Bell double decker
KFC triple crunch

Both were presented as menu staples too. Like if the Big Mac just disappeared.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

swims posted:

I’m sure these are repeats but can’t be overstated

Taco Bell double decker
KFC triple crunch

Both were presented as menu staples too. Like if the Big Mac just disappeared.

I couldn't picture this happening until you said it. But yeah, in today's climate they'd do this if it was an additional $0.01/quarterly profit

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Not a menu item per se but I do miss Bawls = (

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

They still make Bawls, I saw some at Kroger the other day

The energy drink I miss is Pina Colada Rockstar. Haven't seen that one in years

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
Micro Center carries it as kinda their signature drink. I pop in every now and then for a case

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Nostradingus posted:

They still make Bawls, I saw some at Kroger the other day

The energy drink I miss is Pina Colada Rockstar. Haven't seen that one in years

lime freeze rockstar too, tasted exactly like a green freezy pop.

monster mule needs to make a comeback sooner rather than later.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

It's probably a bit more expensive than at the blessed Microcenter, but you can order cases of Bawls through Amazon, Kroger brands, Walmart, and more. The gas it'd take me to get to my local-ish MC is enough to offset the potential savings, hell the hour and a half (massively traffic dependent) it'd take me to grab one makes it a lose/lose. I bit the bullet and got a 12 pack of cans in January, just got a 24 rack delivered today. It's seriously crazy how good it tastes compared to the standard energy drink chemical slurry.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

good luck getting a case of bawls at microcenter and not getting it stolen out of your rental car before you have time to even enjoy one

everwake
Aug 9, 2021

Discord: everwake#0311
Steam: Everwake
Xbox: everwake#3338
PlayStation: everwakePS
Nintendo: SW-0815-2733-9404
Mastodon: https://gamepad.club/@everwake

Nikumatic posted:

good luck getting a case of bawls at microcenter and not getting it stolen out of your rental car before you have time to even enjoy one

What in the hell is going on at your Microcenter?

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Our Kroger carries Bawls so I just get it there on the occasion I’m feel nostalgic for QuakeCon. Cherry Bawls ftw

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I’m gonna get a bawls from microcenter today

ReverendHammer
Feb 12, 2003

BARTHOLOMEW THEODOSUS IS NOT AMUSED
What's amusing to me is how the only places that carry Bawls on the regular in central Texas are Spec's (Texas liquor store chain, the larger locations have really good soda selections in general) and Planet K (Austin based head shop). I've not even seen it at the larger HEB locations.

But at least with Bawls my mother actually found a root beer she liked.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Ordered a variety pack of Bawls in bottles. :madmax:

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

gently caress yeah. I need to get a variety pack at some point. I snagged one of each the last time I went to Microcenter (oh god that was like 2 years ago), I remember really enjoying most of the different flavors.

BaconCopter fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Feb 14, 2024

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

One of my favorite reasons to go to Magfest (other than, you know. Magfest) is that there's a vendor open 24 hours during the con who sells Bawls. Nothing like getting gassed at 2 AM playing arcade games, chugging a Bawls, and going even later.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

hell yeah, one year at quakecon (well the one year that i went) they had bawls slurpees and i almost went broke on those fuckers

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

holy gently caress that sounds amazing

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Wendy’s pita from the 90s baby

baja gaijin
Jan 30, 2024

I really want the grilled stuft nacho from taco bell back. there was nothing else quite like it

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA1lk84BZLE

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Neito posted:

One of my favorite reasons to go to Magfest (other than, you know. Magfest) is that there's a vendor open 24 hours during the con who sells Bawls. Nothing like getting gassed at 2 AM playing arcade games, chugging a Bawls, and going even later.

The grocery store near me just regularly sells Bawls in their craft soda section.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

muscles like this! posted:

The grocery store near me just regularly sells Bawls in their craft soda section.

Oh nice, where you live? Wall Street in Hollywood??

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Dunkin Donuts had a Christmas holiday loaded hashbrowns menu item. They discontinued it back in mid December but my local place ordered a whole case of the queso sauce and kept making them for me until they ran out in feb :smith:

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

McDonald's Salad Shakers. Those things were choice.

Edit: Also, if store-bought ice cream and sherbert counts, Edy's Swiss Orange.

Neito fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Mar 1, 2024

Kwatz
Aug 14, 2008

drat do I miss the OG Baja Gordita at Taco Bell. That poo poo was fire.

DeusIgnis
Jan 17, 2010

Karma Comedian posted:

Dunkin Donuts had a Christmas holiday loaded hashbrowns menu item. They discontinued it back in mid December but my local place ordered a whole case of the queso sauce and kept making them for me until they ran out in feb :smith:

Does Dunkin still do their Brownie Batter-filled donuts? I remember around V-Day or something they would have a Red Velvet Coffee that I miss terribly.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Neito posted:

McDonald's Salad Shakers. Those things were choice.

Edit: Also, if store-bought ice cream and sherbert counts, Edy's Swiss Orange.

An amazing story of the decline of edys ice.cream..which cant be called ice cream any more.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Taco Bell Fruitista Freeze...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ReverendHammer posted:

What's amusing to me is how the only places that carry Bawls on the regular in central Texas are Spec's (Texas liquor store chain, the larger locations have really good soda selections in general) and Planet K (Austin based head shop). I've not even seen it at the larger HEB locations.

But at least with Bawls my mother actually found a root beer she liked.

the minimart by arcade ufo near campus also used to stock bawls

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

DeusIgnis posted:

Does Dunkin still do their Brownie Batter-filled donuts? I remember around V-Day or something they would have a Red Velvet Coffee that I miss terribly.

They stopped the brownie batter after V day :smith:

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Colostomy Bag posted:

An amazing story of the decline of edys ice.cream..which cant be called ice cream any more.

I think Company Man on youtube did a Rise and Fall (or maybe a What Happened?) on them. What are they called on the west coast again?

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Kwatz posted:

drat do I miss the OG Baja Gordita at Taco Bell. That poo poo was fire.
I just remembered in the late 90’s Tbell had some kinda promo sauce and I tried it the first day and it was amazing! Some kinda texmex dark-red stuff.

Then I raved about it to friends and it tasted terrible every other time.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

just remembered the "brunch" chicken sandwich that jack in the box had for a while, just a fried chicken piece with egg and bacon on an english muffin and while it wasn't earth-shattering it was a real solid early morning option when i was rolling into work at five am then

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

DeusIgnis posted:

me a while ago posted:

Facebook Memories reminded me that DD used to have red velvet lattes, which were absolutely amazing but apparently I was the only person who liked [them] because they discontinued them like a year later. :smithicide:

:sympathy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeusIgnis
Jan 17, 2010

Are you my twin? I used to play the tuba (currently play the euphonium).