Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Well, they are the sounds that you make at the end of sex so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Just a couple of letters with diacritics? Pathetic. Come back when you're Vietnamese.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

staberind posted:

Well, they are the sounds that you make at the end of sex so...

They are???

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
jerrys decades long bit is that nothing is scrutable outside his bizarre little country of gnomes

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This can't be real

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Finland is a psy-op.

Aside from Åland that entire area is just empty sea. The Moomins are actually Swedish, Tom of Finland was from Des Moines, Iowa, that sniper dude that killed a thousand Soviets was actually just their heads exploding for no reason.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Heath posted:

This can't be real

Reminder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9FM49Tzhn4

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Finland is a psy-op.

Aside from Åland that entire area is just empty sea. The Moomins are actually Swedish, Tom of Finland was from Des Moines, Iowa, that sniper dude that killed a thousand Soviets was actually just their heads exploding for no reason.

This sounds way more plausible than people living that far north. Just like Canada. Ever heard a "Canadian" talk? They sound just like Americans

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Killing Jelq posted:

This?
https://i.imgur.com/7U1Ta4Y.mp4

URL is
code:
https://i.imgur.com/7U1Ta4Y.mp4

Yeah thanks. Did you find it here (and if so where? I want to see if I got the thread right) or are you just amazing at searching imgur

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Sentient Data posted:

The only real alphabet is the IPA.

Need more than three letters for an alphabet though.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

tight aspirations posted:

Need more than three letters for an alphabet though.

You need just two, alpha and beta. Obvs.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
This also isn't real. No human acts, moves or talks like that. Has he ever been seen outside of a studio? Are we certain that he isn't just an ai chatbot with (nearly) realistic graphics?

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

You need just two, alpha and beta. Obvs.

Tat tatta taata, ta

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Ommin posted:

This also isn't real. No human acts, moves or talks like that. Has he ever been seen outside of a studio? Are we certain that he isn't just an ai chatbot with (nearly) realistic graphics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etaA94eM2AE

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Heath posted:

This can't be real

No, it can't.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Heath posted:

This can't be real

Day by day, year by year goons become just as unable to recognise a photoshop (or satire) as their boomer parents are.

A shameful fall from grace from the forum that once could tell from the pixels.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

I love these so loving much.

https://youtu.be/we1I6nK6OBg?si=iyBiBEuApUDgBvf8

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
FW: FW: FW: Jorp cries at the thought of female orgasm (HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED) 😂😂

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Beeswax posted:

Day by day, year by year goons become just as unable to recognise a photoshop (or satire) as their boomer parents are.

A shameful fall from grace from the forum that once could tell from the pixels.

Yesterday I was watching a video on evo psych where there were in fact discussions between bozos in this sphere talking about how female orgasms are either exaggerated, evolutionarily maladaptive or basically not real so it's not out of the realm of possibility

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Heath posted:

Yesterday I was watching a video on evo psych where there were in fact discussions between bozos in this sphere talking about how female orgasms are either exaggerated, evolutionarily maladaptive or basically not real so it's not out of the realm of possibility

skill issue :smug:

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Gamers should be the first to know they gotta get gud

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

FLAVOR AID, DAMMIT

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Que?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.io/dowb95h.mp4

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

this one gets me every time

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

In 1978 900 members of the People's Temple committed mass suicide via poisoned Flavour Aid (off brand Kool Aid) in their compound Jonestown in Guyana.

Many of them were unwilling and were forced to drink at gunpoint.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcspXJGpNZc

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

Yeah thanks. Did you find it here (and if so where? I want to see if I got the thread right) or are you just amazing at searching imgur

It was either this thread or the gif thread. I happened to have posted it as one of the last activities in a group chat for a friend group where everyone ended up moving out of the city. We stopped posting after we stopped hanging out. It was just a lucky save.

The Killing Jelq has a new favorite as of 18:25 on May 20, 2024

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Wow... Aragorn was loving STUPID

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

FLAVOR AID, DAMMIT

I did a deep dive on this a decade ago and what pisses me off most about Jamestown was that in the CBS footage before all the poo poo hit the fan, they take the crew to the pantry and right there, plain as day, is a big thing of name brand grape kool aid.

What were they saving it for??

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Heath posted:

Munecat's? been meaning to get around to that, is it good

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Dabir posted:

Munecat's? been meaning to get around to that, is it good

It's okay, I don't think it's going to be anything revelatory if you're familiar with evo psych

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Borscht posted:

I did a deep dive on this a decade ago and what pisses me off most about Jamestown was that in the CBS footage before all the poo poo hit the fan, they take the crew to the pantry and right there, plain as day, is a big thing of name brand grape kool aid.

What were they saving it for??

Maybe someone was jonesing for the real thing?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Heath posted:

This can't be real

It's not in the sense that it's not a real quote, but in the sense that right-wing incels and various other flavors of misogynistic turds frequently do tell on themselves in this exact way, it is very real.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Sometimes you gotta off-brand off yourself

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Fascist ideology has two core values:

-Palingenetic Ultranationalism
The idea a nation must be reborn in heroic (extremely violent) struggle against degeneracy (minorities) to build a new society based on the values of a (imaginary) Golden Age.
-Semen retention
no cum

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

I enjoy the idea of elves being magically aggressive flat earthers who just bend reality to their perception.

I also don't think a single person in Jonestown is recorded as not liking the taste of the flavor aid.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

FreudianSlippers posted:

Fascist ideology has two core values:

-Palingenetic Ultranationalism
The idea a nation must be reborn in heroic (extremely violent) struggle against degeneracy (minorities) to build a new society based on the values of a (imaginary) Golden Age.
-Semen retention
no cum

Wait wait wait what about all the horse cum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST
OF HOLY gently caress YOU GONNA DIE