Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART
Internet out expect slow posting while in interim. Sawing away at new posts while at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
Sick and not up for posting. I'll start posting when I feel better.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Starting tomorrow the 14th through next Monday the 18th I will be at Gen-Con because this is TG and I'm a TG nerd.. Posting will resume on Tuesday the 19th.

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART
Internet's not getting any better, will keep trying but probably can't manage anything bigger than a few sentences at a time here and there.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!
Tried to at least do short-catchups for all the PbPs that need something from me, but I'm now at GenCon until Sunday / Monday, so I'll probably be breaking from posting again until then.

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
I'll be out of town for the weekend. I'll try and phone-post, but no promises.

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.
Going away on holiday for about 9 days or so. I'll try and phone post when I can, but I can't make any promises.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.
Going on a small vacation tomorrow, and I won't have internet access. Posts will continue Saturday 23rd.

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Going on a brief vacation starting tonight, posting will resume Monday the 25th.

Xom
Sep 2, 2008

文化英雄
Fan of Britches
I've been really busy since yesterday-ish. I'll try to post tomorrow.

bahamut
Jan 5, 2004

Curses from all directions!
Okay, so my lucky streak with internet connectivity continues. Since my proper home connection was wiped out months ago by flooding and not yet repaired, I'd been using my phone's tenuous ability to tether as my means to do my internetty things.

Only now my phone has been suddenly and horribly mangled to the point I can't use it for that. I'm hoping to get my phone replaced on Monday.

Aside from scarce moments at work, like this one, I now have no other internet options. I'll be a couple days, best case. Sorry to the folks' whose games I'm in.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
In the middle of a move, should be able to post monday.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Goin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches, gonna be back sometime Monday.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I'm heading up to Hilton Head tonight after work and won't be back until Monday.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
I'm gonna be gone till like, this Thursday. I can phone post probably but anything an orokos roll or anything will be a pain in the butt.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Gone until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
something in your make~up
don't see eye to e~y~e

LITERALLY BURIED under a mountain of paperwork, going to be a little sporadic 'til Thursday.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Orientation week at the University. Should be able to keep up with BSG, but my long-suffering Battlecon partners may continue to suffer for my absence. Sorry guys! Will try tog get back on track ASAP

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
It's not me that's MIA but if anybody here knows MadRhetoric through Steam or IM or whatever could you maybe drop him a line and see what's up, if he's okay, etc.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'll likely only be able to reliably post from my phone for the next month or two. Drama with the woman who I'm renting a room from.

Never mind, drama resolved! :toot:

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Sep 4, 2014

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Taking my brother to San Fran over the weekend. Only phoneposting will be available.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
So much to my surprise, I moved this weekend. Normal posting resumes.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Internet down at home. Too busy during day.

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over...
OH MY GOD I'M FINALLY BUYING A DOMICILE :supaburn:

So uh, posting will be minimal to non-existant probably until the end of September.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Will be out doing field research with my university from 18-19 and will not post/update my games at all

Alumnus Post
Dec 29, 2009

They are weird and troubling. We owe it to our neighbors to kill them.
Pillbug
Moving cross-country in a few weeks. Posts are going to be scarce.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
No home internet until Friday at best. Apologies.

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
I have seriously had a lot of stuff going on, between bouncing between job interviews like a pinball and getting some personal affairs in order. But this is both my MIA post and something like a Toxx, basically:

If I don't have a post up in your game by midnight Tuesday, or in my own Brutal Legend game, go ahead and remove me.

I know it sucks that I haven't posted, but I've had so much poo poo going on I just haven't been able to.

RPZip
Feb 6, 2009

WORDS IN THE HEART
CANNOT BE TAKEN
Going to be out of town through the end of the month. Posting will be sporadic at best.

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!
I'm moving to a new place this weekend, so I'm going to be posting rarely then, additionally I am doing this to start a new job on Monday, thus likely disrupting my posting somewhat.

Just thought I'd give a heads up.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
I haven't had internet in a few days due to going on a course. Am now visiting mother. Posting should resume proper on sunday.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
My sister is getting married this weekend. I expect to be drunk dancing in a tux and not posting here. Posting will resume Monday at the earliest, but likely Tuesday.

Bouquet
Jul 14, 2001

Heading off on a vacation with only a phone. Back on Oct. 22nd.

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over...
Internet getting moved over to new home on sunday the 12th!

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
10/10/14-10/12/14:

Attending elfgames convention, will be back by Sunday evening. Slim chance of posting once or twice from portable device.

A Velociraptor!
Aug 20, 2007

As of tomorrow, I am away for a week with no internet access. Will resume posting on the 21st.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Vacation time out of state from 16th-20th.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Really hard week will post Friday sorry :(

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Ugh fell asleep all day for the most part cause I was so exhausted, tomorrow will have posts up :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

On vacation starting today, will be without internet access through the 29th.