Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I was in with a decent shot and then Drew Brees blew up. There's always next week, I guess. I can't even be too bitter, that was a cool game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

During last week (Oct 25-31), ForeverBWFC did not post.

Therefore, his team up for grabs! First person to quote this message saying they want his team gets it (including him).

IMPORTANT NOTE: to take over a team, you must share an email address with me, any email address you can access. That's the only way to invite replacement or co-owners post-draft. I tried to do the private URL with league number and password but that threw an error for not being in pre-draft state. From various places on nfl.com:

quote:

"Note that a team owner may only be removed post-draft after a new user has accepted the invite to assume ownership of the team."
"Invite users to manage a team as a co-owner by entering their email(s) below and then clicking Submit."
"...when removing an owner post-draft, you must invite a new owner to take ownership of that team immediately. At no time can a team be without an owner."

You can share your email via direct messaging me here on SA, messaging pmchem on reddit (yeah reddit but free), or posting some throwaway here in thread.

Post to claim this team! http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3332748/team/4

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Oh poo poo, didn't realize it was a weekly post thing. I usually only post if I see responses in the thread.

Also, 1-7 bitches!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

heavy rain on MNF might be costing me a win tonight, oh well

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Hahaha, pretty close game for going against someone who didn't start 3 players.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Buying a pistol so I can start shooting my running backs like lame horses.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
5 losses in a row... gently caress my life. Also, sorry for not posting!

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

pmchem posted:

During last week (Oct 25-31), ForeverBWFC did not post.

Therefore, his team up for grabs! First person to quote this message saying they want his team gets it (including him).

IMPORTANT NOTE: to take over a team, you must share an email address with me, any email address you can access. That's the only way to invite replacement or co-owners post-draft. I tried to do the private URL with league number and password but that threw an error for not being in pre-draft state. From various places on nfl.com:

You can share your email via direct messaging me here on SA, messaging pmchem on reddit (yeah reddit but free), or posting some throwaway here in thread.

Post to claim this team! http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3332748/team/4

Oh yeah, I'd like to keep my team please!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

ForeverBWFC posted:

Oh yeah, I'd like to keep my team please!

Good post, it's yours!

Regarding your 5 losses, as you're new to FF: feel free to ask questions here about specific players or lineup decisions. We can help if something's confusing. You also may want to send out some trade offers. Good luck!

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

pmchem posted:

Good post, it's yours!

Regarding your 5 losses, as you're new to FF: feel free to ask questions here about specific players or lineup decisions. We can help if something's confusing. You also may want to send out some trade offers. Good luck!

My suggestion: Don't carry two IDP. There's only 14 played every week throughout the league - you can get someone as good as your backup off the waiver wire. Use that slot on a backup WR or another position.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Victory for the boat! Another week, another win! Hopefully my lovely rear end team can keep this going.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I will take the middle of the pack spot with my team of underachievers.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

I suppose the downside of playing the last-place team this week is they were assured of getting the season's best free agent pickup as long as they were paying attention.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

evilweasel posted:

I suppose the downside of playing the last-place team this week is they were assured of getting the season's best free agent pickup as long as they were paying attention.

:slick:

My man is on the block for anyone interested in locking up a playoff spot

TheKman
Jan 3, 2010
So I've come to the conclusion that I'm terrible at this drat game.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

TheKman posted:

It helps when you start a full team of players playing in NFL games each week... what's going on with that, man?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Remember when I got Tyler Eifert off the waiver wire a day or so after the draft? Good times.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

TheKman posted:

This game is garbage and all the players and owners are criminals and I block out weeks of my life for it and it turns out it was us all the time- we were the bad ones.

Also- who wants Dez Bryant? I'll trade him for keeper value for next year. PMs before you send anything through NFL.com's garbage .com situation.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

One of my running backs just got 38 receiving yards, a receiving touchdown, and a tackle.

He didn't get a single rushing yard :psyduck:

aegisalpha
Mar 18, 2003

I like how they're going to wait until the last minute to say DJax isn't playing this week. Ugh.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Seems like white TEs are the things to have.

Or maybe not for poor tragic Barnidge.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Also, I'm not kinda feeling it anymore. I'd like to give my team up to someone. Goodbye all.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

TNG posted:

Also, I'm not kinda feeling it anymore. I'd like to give my team up to someone. Goodbye all.

Another weak one is culled from the pack.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Save me Chris Hogan, you're my only hope.

TheKman
Jan 3, 2010

pmchem posted:

It helps when you start a full team of players playing in NFL games each week... what's going on with that, man?
Last week was the end of the month billing week and i just spaced on moving my bye players out and actually hit "save roster"

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

During last week (Nov 1-7), TNG quit the league and got himself banned from SA!

quote:

"Note that a team owner may only be removed post-draft after a new user has accepted the invite to assume ownership of the team."
"Invite users to manage a team as a co-owner by entering their email(s) below and then clicking Submit."
"...when removing an owner post-draft, you must invite a new owner to take ownership of that team immediately. At no time can a team be without an owner."

Post to claim this team! http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3332748/team/7

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Drew Brees needs another epic week please

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Austin Sefarian Jenkins just listen inactive within the last hour, managed to snag Owen Daniels off FA 5 minutes before gametime. :getin:

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

vyst posted:

Austin Sefarian Jenkins just listen inactive within the last hour, managed to snag Owen Daniels off FA 5 minutes before gametime. :getin:

there's a reason Daniels was a free agent

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Boon you may wanna get away from Clay Harbor as TE.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Veritek83 posted:

there's a reason Daniels was a free agent

He's got 3 points already which is more than Jenkins would have had :toot:

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Holy poo poo I might move to a 3-0 streak baby! That loving 40 point receiver!

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

vyst posted:

He's got 3 points already which is more than Jenkins would have had :toot:

Fair point- I am wrong on this and speaking from a place of bitterness as I picked up Daniels in another league the week they played Oakland and he hosed me.

wtf242
Jun 4, 2004
wtf?
I lost this week but I randomly picked up Jordon Hicks and started him as my DP. 19~ points! He should definitely be in the discussion for defensive rookie of the year.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

wtf242 posted:

I lost this week but I randomly picked up Jordon Hicks and started him as my DP. 19~ points! He should definitely be in the discussion for defensive rookie of the year.

Not that it would have mattered but you probably should have played the Bengals defense you had riding your bench instead of not having a defense starting :v:

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
My team is really bad, guys. I could still technically win tonight, but it would require some rather implausible occurrences. I think I need to end the Mike Wallace Experiment.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

What's the trade deadline for the league - am I reading the rules right that it's the 20th?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

pmchem posted:

During last week (Nov 1-7), TNG quit the league and got himself banned from SA!

Post to claim this team! http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3332748/team/7

Diiiiibs. Will pm you my email right now.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

RVProfootballer posted:

Diiiiibs. Will pm you my email right now.

Great, thanks! I just had nfl.com send the new owner invite. Please read the league rules in the OP, and post here when you've claimed the team. I'll update the OP with your username and new team name. Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Sweet, all joined up. I thought about joining when you first announced it at the start of the season, glad I could get in now :)

• Locked thread