Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Cheesecake Factory of Sadness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
All these guys hugging their kids, family, coaches, and each other.

Payton Manning goes right to loving Papa John.

Don't know why I just thought of this, but there it is.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

All these guys hugging their kids, family, coaches, and each other.

Payton Manning goes right to loving Papa John.

Don't know why I just thought of this, but there it is.

Then he did a promo for Budweiser on the field the second somebody put a mic in front of him lol

He was always a huge piece of poo poo.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Remember how Peyton had a choreographed monkey in the middle celebration planned with some other Broncos when he hit 55 TDs in a season. That was extremely lame and pathetic, he’s a first class tool

https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/status/524054004959944704?s=21

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
I get everyone hating Brady for...pick a reason... but holy poo poo Peyton Manning is sex offender and HGH cheat who ~allegedly~ used his wife as a drug mule AND hired people to harass a woman who made sexual misconduct complaints about him. But he had that funny commercial so

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

sean10mm posted:

I get everyone hating Brady for...pick a reason... but holy poo poo Peyton Manning is sex offender and HGH cheat who ~allegedly~ used his wife as a drug mule AND hired people to harass a woman who made sexual misconduct complaints about him. But he had that funny commercial so

All of his commercials suck

Brady meanwhile fucks mattresses and does TV shows where he comes out of an asian massage parlor

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Sex offender what? What did he do?

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

tarbrush posted:

Manning? put his nuts on a female athletic trainer's face in college, if I remember correctly.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

tarbrush posted:

Groomed and victimized AFCS for nearly a decade.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Raku posted:

All of his commercials suck

Brady meanwhile fucks mattresses and does TV shows where he comes out of an asian massage parlor

brady got upset when people suggested he did that scene to poke fun at the Kraft situation so he's back to lame status

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

sean10mm posted:

It just goes to show that in the court of public opinion, it's more important to be likeable than a joyless cheater

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Manning isn’t likable, he just has a really lethal and well funded PR army that does everything from making sure he has “funny” commercials to harassing his sexual assault victims into silence

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

AsInHowe posted:

Thinking about Tom Brady, the greatest quarterback and football player of all-time, who is both loyal to his wife and has probably never even been to a cheesecake factory

"If you're gonna have cheesecake, why would you want it made from a factory?" is something that Tom, who takes his cheat meals seriously, would say

Tom Brady strikes me as the type of person that considers putting hot sauce* on his "cheat day" meal.

*mayonnaise

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
You can hate and like multiple people

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

That's Ravens legend Eric Weddle for ya

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Mystic Stylez posted:

Ravens coaching gig feels inevitable.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Dead

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mystic Stylez posted:

Yeah he hates Tom Telesco.

I imagine there will be a reunion with Weddle once there's a management change, just like there was with Tomlinson once AJ Smith got fired

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

wtf. Taysom Hill has thrown 13 career passes and completed 6.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
He thinks Taysom is better because he's white

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Have there been any articles about how Tebow would be elite in today’s NFL yet?

Nov 6, 2002

wandler20 posted:

wtf. Taysom Hill has thrown 13 career passes and completed 6.

Yeah but he's not a big fat choker.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Gonna be tough to release Brees this offseason but when you have next year's MVP waiting in line you gotta do it

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Taysom Hill is this generation's Bubby Brister

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.
There have been times when I've watched Lamar and his mechanics haven't looked natural but, uh, he's about as accurate as I've seen and I haven't noticed the ball having trouble getting to receivers. Taysom has thrown a couple of *ok* balls as a Saint but dude has shown no sign of accuracy or being able to make reads other than go deep.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I had no idea taysom hill was older than teddy bridgewater

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.

AndrewP posted:

Gonna be tough to release Brees this offseason but when you have next year's MVP waiting in line you gotta do it

Brees is a UFA who also has a $21.3 million dead money hit and $5 million next year. They have to re-sign him just to pay other players.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Barudak posted:

My saints fandom is on pause and currently violently careening towards "I hope management rots in hell" as the story develops

Yeah, I'm considering new optio...

Damnit.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

I had no idea taysom hill was older than teddy bridgewater

Mormon mission + BYU 5th year senior adds a few years in there compared to most.

I guess on the bright side he's not been seriously injured in the NFL after having three four season ending injuries at BYU?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

They are reeeeally trying to get someone to cough up a first round pick for him.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I don't feel like we, as a football community, have done enough to properly appreciate the finer points of the "Baker Mayfield had a groupie drive 45 minutes to meet him at a Cheesecake Factory" story as an offseason narrative.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

fsif posted:

I don't feel like we, as a football community, have done enough to properly appreciate the finer points of the "Baker Mayfield had a groupie drive 45 minutes to meet him at a Cheesecake Factory" story as an offseason narrative.

No one here is willing to cast that stone

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

fsif posted:

It's Cleveland. "Going to the Cheesecake Factory" and "sucking dick" are like two of the five most interesting things they have to do.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Sono posted:

It's Cleveland. "Going to the Cheesecake Factory" and "sucking dick" are like two of the five most interesting things they have to do.

what are the other three

Nov 6, 2002

They all involve Drew Carey.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

^^ dangit

AsInHowe posted:

what are the other three

Fentanyl, Meth and Drew Carey

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Cleveland has the A Christmas Story house!!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The Cheesecake Factory was part of the downfall of Vince Young as well

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's true, you gain 3 lbs every time you look at a cheesecake factory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Kalli posted:

It's true, you gain 3 lbs every time you look at a cheesecake factory.

When DJ Fluker signed his rookie deal, I saw him at Cheesecake factory that night celebrating. He took up the whole side of the booth.

That's my Cheesecake Factory story