Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-hi-there-i-want-to-buy-a-customize-car-im-paying-1000-1500-W0QQAdIdZ149583198

quote:

hi there..i want to buy a customized car..any car and model are welcome..it must not have any body or mechanical damage..im willing to pay $1000-1500 for it..it must be customized..plus you can get my 1990 honda civic HB for free..(if i buy your car),..its still running..i just want to get rid of it..just email me mailto:to..marvinbalocating@hotmail.com ..
p.s. just email me the pictures also..3 or more pictures..thanks again..and god bless.

Edit: Maybe we can hook this guy up? We should send him some photos from this or the "you did what" to your car thread.

slidebite fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Oct 6, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolkovr
Apr 20, 2002

A chump and a hoagie going buck wild
This GSA auction made me chuckle:

quote:

1981 CHEVROLET 30 SERIES STEPVAN, 6 CYL., DIESEL ENGINE,AT, AM/FM RADIO, PB, PS, EST. MI 57,680, VIN: 2GC3IJ0G4158063, REPAIRS REQUIRED BUT NOT LIMITED TO: **SCRAP** INOPERABLE, NEEDS TO BE TOWED - CAN NOT BE LOADED ON A CARRIER UNLESS TOWING VEHICLE HAS WENCH THAT CAN PULL IT UP ON A CARRIER RAMP, BATTERY DEAD, IGNITION DESTROYED AND IT'S UNKNOWN IF KEY WOULD FIT, VEHICLE HAS BEEN IDLE FOR SEVERAL YEARS/CONDITION OF BRAKES AND ENGINE UNKNOWN, DENTS SCRATCHES, OTHER PARTS MAY BE MISSING AND OTHER REPAIRS MAY BE REQUIRED **SCRAP** (363408-9189,0001)

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT

Bolkovr posted:

This GSA auction made me chuckle:

You should email and explain that you don't have a wench, but were wondering if an old hag would do the work.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

aksuur posted:

My brother's first car was an MX-6. Not exactly what I would consider "bad rear end." And judging by his picture, he was trying to plow through the parking spot and into that field.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

I really need to stop checking this thread cause to many sick local cars are showing up. I've wanted a anglia ever since I watched the young ones years ago. Just need to put flames on it....

Spicy Chili posted:

Man or woman? Women usually don't have large square objects in their back pockets, but would a dude wear his belt that high, reaching into a Corolla with heart-embroidered seat covers?

I am actually tempted to say woman, and its prolly a pack of smokes in the pocket.

wav3form
Aug 10, 2008
http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/cto/1409182568.html

Me want.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

I swear, I need to fly to Germany again and rent 8 sea containers.

Click here for the full 804x668 image.

The story of how this car ended up over there would be interesting.

The german used car sites, are a freaking gold mine.

bladernr
Oct 3, 2006
I'm not wearing any pants. Film at 11!
*Buy my 200K mile 96 Integra for 8500 because I put sick cash into it yo...

And he basically copied a forum post (even mentions random forum members) and posted that directly to CL...

I can't shrink this down to anything respectable without making it unreadable, so here's a full screen cap (on my own hosting) Buy my 96 'Teggy' The full size has to be seen to be belived...

Here's the text though:

boostin91teg posted:

96 Turbo Teggy *Fresh Paint* - $8500 (Va Beach)
Date: 2009-10-07, 1:19PM EDT
Reply to: sale-5anzu-1410676494@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Jeremy
Virginia Beach
757-305-7706 Call or Text
boostin91teg@yahoo.com

Asking 8500 or trades..... looking for a nice 4x4 truck but open to offers (no rangers or s10's please). I have several other cars and I am not pressed to sell this at all.

NO I WILL NOT TAKE PAYMENTS
NO I DO NOT WANT YOUR MINI VAN OR ANY OTHER JUNK. THIS CAR RUNS PERFECT WITH ZERO ISSUES.

I got this a little while ago from Dead Memory on this forum. The car needed some serious TLC when I got it. Needless to say, I have dumped a bunch of money into it to get it into tip top shape. The car was also just painted by Duane (nftuatn) and it looks PERFECT . Anyways onto the details.......

1996 Acura Integra LS
202,XXX on chassis
5 speed

Exterior:

Fresh Championship White paint job by NFTUATN (car was previously green)
All holes for badges and wing have been shaved
body and paint are 10/10
98-01 Tails
New headlights
10k HIDs
New OEM mudflaps

Interior:

Very clean Tan Interior 9/10
Polished short throw
Carbon fiber shift knob
Black shift boot w/ red stiching
New carbon fiber rear deck lid
New Pioneer double din w/ bluetooth and sat. radio
Boston acoustics tweeters
Alpine interior speakers

Suspension / Brakes / Wheels

Hayame 1 piece coilovers
New Performance Drilled and slotted rotors
New brake pads
New 15x7 RPF1's knock offs
New Kuhmo Ecsta AST tires
New front strut bar
New rear strut bar
New C-pillar bar
New lower tie bars

Engine and Trans

Motor and Trans out of 00 ls ( I believe the previous owner Deadmemoryy said 110k on motor I will find out and update the thread)
New timing belt
New valve cover gasket
New tube seals
New spark plugs
New oil pan and tap
New oil pan gasket
New exhaust (very quiet and stockish looking) also have apexi exhaust to go with it
ACT stage 3 clutch and heavy duty pressure plate

Turbo Setup

Tial wastegate
RC550 CC injectors
Master Power 57trim T3t4
Drag manifold
2.5 in downpipe
Drag intercooler and piping all flat black
Blitz BOV
P75 ECU on crome
Jumper harness 0bd2 to 0bd1
Walbro 255LPH pump
New manual boost controller
Car was Hennesey tuned on 10 psi

Extras
Car alarm w/ 2 remotes
Tow hooks

BBS RIMS WILL NOT BE ON THE CAR

8500 bucks and I won't even give you the BBS rims... but Duane painted it.

Swordfish
Aug 15, 2001

I don't know enough about DRIFT KING 240sx-es to say whether the price is ridiculous, but it is nice to see a detailed, informative and well-written CL post.

quote:

Located in Huntsville, TX 77320 (Huntsville is 1 Hour north of Houston on Interstate 45)

Just picked this up, but am just wanting something more my style. Awesome car, just not for me, (keep in mind im used to 400rwhp ls1's in a 240, with straightpipes, rollcages, and switchpanels)

Just picked it up, sorted some things out on it, putting it back for sale.

the price is $5500 cash ABSOLUTELY NON-negotiable.

MOD LIST WHEN I GOT IT:
Year: 1990
Mileage:158K on body.
runs good... that is all

Mod list

sr20det red top
underdrive pulleys
brand new harness converted and tucked by me.
topspeed Freddy intake manifold
s14 koyo radiator
Toxic fab intake with K&N filter
Toxic fab intercooler set up(except the hot pipe) its a temporary fix lol)
Toxic fab coolant over flow
S-MAX blow off valve
S14 oil pick up
magnetic oil drain plug
s15 exhaust gasket
new gaskets
new oem radiator hoses
stitch welded engine bay
painted the bay with PPG custom black
black ano tuff an lines for power steering
greddy exhaust elbow
greddy down pipe
Blitz NUR SPEC exhaust
JGS motor mounts
2 10" slim fans
KAAZ 2 way
the drive shaft shop one peace steel drive shaft
ACT full faced stage 4 clutch
R33 brake swap
z32 ebrake
WORK emotions 18" by 9.5" plus 12 off set

claimed by previous owner 220rwhp at 8psi...

NOW..
Taurus E-fan, wired in properly, instead of dinky 10''ers
Pass Turn signal wiring fixed.
Fuel pump wiring fixed.
Leaky coupler fixed.
Front bumper quick connects fixed*
*Front bumper was pretty much destroyed when i got it, held together by zipties. now held together by zipties and blue duct tape. I think it looks better than it did before (will take detailed pics) but if you want a showcar, it needs to be replaced.
MBC, set at 12psi.
Formerly new Dunlop DZ101 275/35r18 rear tires, instead of the mismatched lowtreaders it had when I got it.
Now has all seatbelts, was missing passenger lap belt when I got it, not installed yet.
Optima Red Top
Radiator Brackets
New Steering parts
Headlight housings replaced (didn't have hardware to hold in the light, yikes!)
Catch can properly mounted to work properly, and relocated.
Also just to clarify the "new harness" is just the engine harness. The chassis harness has been jacked with, adn for the most part is an absolute disaster. *HOWEVER* Derrick Rogers and myself will have gone thru this entirely and fixed all the ghetto stuff to a functionally sound standard. We will not be balling out of control and make a chassis harness from scratch, which my anal retentive side says needs to be done, but in all reality it will be sorted, but there may be some parts of the harness you look at and go "oh thats been messed with", which yes one of the previous owners did do a massacre, but we have since fixed it by time car will be sold.

With those things said, here are pics from previous owner. Looks the same for the most part, but cleaned up some things in the engine bay, replaced the fan, cleaned up some fuel pump wiring under the rear carpet, redid the battery cables, and some grounds on the car that were PREVIOUSLY just bare wire wrapped around a bolt, all of that has been replaced with proper eyelet connectors, and the car now has a battery tiedown which is also a new item to this vehicle, as well as an engine ground strap.

The car does have a little bit of rust, but its not rusting away. maybe in 10 years it will be, if you move to Canada, but now its just something to annoy you a little bit, but nothing structurally compromising. It also has holes from a 180sx wing on the trunk, that are electrical taped shut from previous owner. The hood also has a good amount of rust, and two rustholes in it, but I am told its not the original hood. I am being as honest as I can, and these are suprises I got when I got the car, but I bought it at night and couldn't see, so oh well. I don't want there to be any suprises at all with this vehicle so I am listing every imperfection it has as far as I know.

I am as honest and very nitpicky about listing what I'm selling as far as a vehicle. This is a great secondary ultra-fun car, or if you can deal without a/c, could be a good daily, but I like being able to sleep at night, and will be dead honest with any questions you have on the condition of the car. Its really in pretty good shape, I just focus on all the negatives so that you are fully aware of any/all of its minute shortcomings. Honesty is the best policy.

Also comes with an extra set of 17x8 i dunnowhats i've had laying around for 3-4 years. Will deliver within 100 miles of 77320 for free, after that ill charge.

I probably won't have time to deliver until next weekish sometime, but depending on where your at immediate deliver is possibly. CASH OFFERS ONLY. If you will have all the cash soon, let me know as well. Absolutely NO trades, and absolutely NO negotiation available (unless you have a foxbody, then a trade plus your cash is possible). I'm losing money as it is on this, and its a cool car, i just genuinely don't really get excited about it, and want something other than an sr20 hatch, which i feel everyone has. I've found a couple other things I'd rather buy, so movin this out.

mikespeed95 at gmail.com goes directly to my phone. If you have cash and are honestly interested you email me your contact info and ill get with you as soon as I can.

Here's the thread where the car was very recently previously for sale:
http://www.houston240sx.com/showthread.php?t=38497

Ask around, I'm sure people will "vouch" for this car like they did to me, and in the other thread apparently. Derrick Rogers and myself have gone thru the car to remove anything majorly ghetto, but there may be some suprises (nothing major, and if its anything we've found we fixed it) considering this is a 20 year old car that has been modified by questionable mechanics in the past. Mechanically it is in great shape, but if you find a ziptie, or a wire splice somewhere later along down the road that we didn't know about since it wasn't acting up, that may well happen. But right now (and as far as i know should for a while) run great.

Again this car is pretty sweet, just I personally, (for those you that know me, you know I like cars with either absotlutly no power, or stupid gobs of power), this is just inbetween. Drifts pretty well, and is faster than a pontiac G8GT when it was on only 8 psi.

Also will come with free drifting lessons if you actually take it out, from a former top 10 Formula Drift competitor. I'll be happy to help you learn to drive it.
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1362390536.html

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Swordfish posted:

I don't know enough about DRIFT KING 240sx-es to say whether the price is ridiculous, but it is nice to see a detailed, informative and well-written CL post.

It sure informed me what turbo he was running.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

bladernr posted:

All work done on Craigslist cars is done by Duane. He really gets around. And you know it's good because it's Duane.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

quote:

Formerly new Dunlop DZ101 275/35r18 rear tires

Hahahahaha, seriously?

"Formerly brand new 0 miles car for sale!"

now a clapped out POS with 180k

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Elviscat posted:

Hahahahaha, seriously?

"Formerly brand new 0 miles car for sale!"

now a clapped out POS with 180k

I'm now putting "Formerly NEW!" in all of my craigslist and eBay ads.

Man-Eating Cow
Jan 18, 2001

by Fistgrrl

bladernr posted:

*Buy my 200K mile 96 Integra for 8500 because I put sick cash into it yo...

And he basically copied a forum post (even mentions random forum members) and posted that directly to CL...

I can't shrink this down to anything respectable without making it unreadable, so here's a full screen cap (on my own hosting) Buy my 96 'Teggy' The full size has to be seen to be belived...

Here's the text though:

Suddenly I have a strong urge to take a Nap...

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Swordfish posted:

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1362390536.html
It's a good price for that car unless there are hidden issues. And I'm just going by the sum of it's parts.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

McTinkerson posted:

I swear, I need to fly to Germany again and rent 8 sea containers.

Click here for the full 804x668 image.

The story of how this car ended up over there would be interesting.

The german used car sites, are a freaking gold mine.

gently caress, I would love to bring that car back here.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Nitrox posted:

It's a good price for that car unless there are hidden issues. And I'm just going by the sum of it's parts.

it's a car with BOV and intercooler and the seller doesn't even come clean and say it's got a turbo.

Sex Weirdo
Jul 24, 2007

^^^ I've got your turbo right here....

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007

kimbo305 posted:

it's a car with BOV and intercooler and the seller doesn't even come clean and say it's got a turbo.

:confused:

240sx guy posted:

sr20det red top

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

The way I read it, it seemed like the turbo was not even on there. I guess it was only because he didn't confirm or deny that it was the stock unit.

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Aceshighxxx posted:

^^^ I've got your turbo right here....

You gotta snap that one up, it's got an air intake system! Wish I could afford one of those -- I've got to keep buying these oxygen bottles and plugging them into my manifold.

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Chevelle SS CLONE for only thirteen grand? Tell me more.

Click here for the full 1255x601 image.

Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Wouldn't a non SS but still high trim 71 Chevelle in that kind of shape already fetch pretty close to that? Especially considering, up here in Canada at least, I see the real SS cars in good shape being listed for 40-50,000 dollars.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Don't let sigtrap see all those apostrophes or he'll have kittens.

also, "exsuast" :psypop:

DropShadow
Apr 15, 2003

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Could clones be considered the 60s & 70s equivalent of re-badging a base model car as the high-performance version? I.e., 3-series to M3; A4 to S4, CTS to CTS-V, etc.

MrSaturn
Sep 8, 2004

Go ahead, laugh. They all laugh at first...

DropShadow posted:

Could clones be considered the 60s & 70s equivalent of re-badging a base model car as the high-performance version? I.e., 3-series to M3; A4 to S4, CTS to CTS-V, etc.

Well, no. Its not a "clone" unless its got the motor to push it. That's a lot more work than some loctite and a plastic badge.

DropShadow
Apr 15, 2003

MrSaturn posted:

Well, no. Its not a "clone" unless its got the motor to push it. That's a lot more work than some loctite and a plastic badge.

Oh, so clones are actually built up to the original car's specs? So, in my example from before, it'd be considered a clone if someone actually put an M3 drivetrain into a 3-series.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Let's call it a "Tribute" :downs:

OGDanDogg
Sep 16, 2002
"2004 Bmw 645ci coupe salvage title 46k miles cinnamon interior.This car is a nice car"

and then you scroll down...

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/1412854271.html

OGDanDogg fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Oct 10, 2009

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

OGDanDogg posted:

"2004 Bmw 645ci coupe salvage title 46k miles cinnamon interior.This car is a nice car"

"parts are pretty cheap for this model bmw"

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

OGDanDogg posted:

SCREENSHOTS.

craigslist posted:

2004 Bmw 645ci coupe salvage title 46k miles cinnamon interior.This car is a nice car
Navigation
Leather
19" chrome wheels factory
smg transmission

Parts needed
hood
rt. fender
radiator
condensor
windsheild
driver bag
bumper cover
parts are pretty cheap for this model bmw

email you more pics

make me an offer The car has no damage past the fenders

14k including some parts listed or best offer

Yeah, no damage past the fenders. Don't mind that there's a tarp over that part of the car in the pictures. :ninja:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009

Crustashio posted:

"parts are pretty cheap for this model bmw"

"Owl toenails are abundantly available to the average consumer at a reasonable price."

This is fun.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Boat posted:

SCREENSHOTS.

Yeah, no damage past the fenders. Don't mind that there's a tarp over that part of the car in the pictures. :ninja:

I don't know if you could possibly damage the front of the car like that without the rest of the car being hosed somehow. Some poor sap is going to buy it, replace the front end, and then have a fun surprise when he discovers that it shakes like Michael J. Fox, steers like a ship, and drives down the road crooked and always wanting to turn left.

Galsia
Oct 20, 2005

Bolkovr posted:

Lotus Elan: just about the smallest car ever made and this guy can't get the entire car into any of his shots.

Obviously the front bumper has been removed at some point. Look at that gap. Jesus...

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Boat posted:

SCREENSHOTS.

It's a good deal for only $14. Hell, the tarp is worth more than that.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Nitrox posted:

It's a good deal for only $14. Hell, the tarp is worth more than that.

He wants $14K

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Noni posted:

He wants $14K

then he should've said that in the post title

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

TimeTrash posted:

then he should've said that in the post title

I hate it when people do that. I wish Craigslist would loving ban people that put 2009 LEXUS - $1 and poo poo like that.

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Doctor Zero posted:

I hate it when people do that. I wish Craigslist would loving ban people that put 2009 LEXUS - $1 and poo poo like that.

I hate this:

quote:

keywords: lexus gs300 gs430 gs400 is300 is 250 is350, HONDA, RSX, DC5, DC2, JDM, honda acura integra rsx ls rs gs gsr type r civic dx cx ex hx lx si crx hf del sol oem jdm da da9 da6 db dc dc2 ef ef8 ef9 eg eg6 motor swap vtec turbo rota rims , eg6, ek, civic, accord, mini me, race,blitz, sparco, tein, coilover, skunk2,300zx,toyota,mitsubishi,accord,prelude,type r honda, civic, eg,jdm,usdm, type r, coupe , hatch, integra, gsr, swap Chevy, Truck, C101967 NOS, nitrous, gts jdm wheels, jdm, enkei, bbs, mesh, drift,steelies, blackies, touge, toyota, ae86, trueno, levin, 4age, 4agze civic si accord jdm type r body kit rsx s2000 toyota evo8 gst sr20detc5 racing hart adr volk racing rota slipstream slaw blade fat five grida 423458 dvan b18 b16 b18c5 vortex vortech jackson racing greddy perrin helix cusco carboy samo injen gd8 gdb ej20 k24 h22a k20 ej20 s2k magnaflow blitz hks hid catz vi wingwest ae86 240sx ka24de ka24e kaaz spoon,JDM,EK9,da6,eg,civic,HB,honda,acura,turbo, integra type-R Acura Integra LS GS gsr GS-R Honda Civic lx,dx,vx cx , sir, Si JDM stock aftermarket hatch hatchback shell chassis rolling parting out partparts OEM swap mini mini-me trade FS for sale trade WTT WTB buy to buyto trade trading buying race power sale sell selling rota gt3 c8 c10slipstream si blades minitruck bagged stockton sacramento las vegas modesto mugen k20 rsx type-s CIVIC civic integra delsol jdm honda civic parts hatchback parts buddy club 2 acura integra ls grs ex lx dx cx rsk20 d16 b16 b18 d15 d16y8 momo ls mesh del sol rims blades itr integra type r hondas buddy club2 rsx adr greddy turbo jackson racing jl audio mtx kicker amps subs cars aem blitz auto meter dc sports ground control HKS injen koni neuspeed s13 s14 s15 nissan sr20det rb25det si dx ex lx honda type r vtec del sol scion xb xa tc rsx type s tl cl rl r skylines2000, crx, sir, jdm, spoon, , b16, b18, h22, ls, lsd, ef8, ef9, eg,ek, dc2, dc5, itr, ctr, gsr, turbo, , delsol, hatchback, jspec,integra, ecu, , acura, blitz, tein, kei, drift, drifting, rims, wheels,tires, turbo kit, camber, ka24de, ka24e, recaro, momo, sparco, ractive,tenzo-r, boost, gts, tokico, neuspeed, intercooler, nismo, 5 zigen,apexi, axis, bomex, bride, c west, razo, comptech, dc, sport, eibach,enkei, gab, h&r, hella, hks, Jackson racing, k&n, kaminari,momo, msd, piaa, racing hart, skunk2, option2, evo, tanabe, trust,greddy, veilside, vis, volk, work, xa, xb, Subaru, supercharger,lancer, aem, usdm, swap, nos, gt, lip, ssr, sir, ser, se-r, Mugen,dohc, vtec rsr rs-r rs*r greddy trust apexi coil over sprint jdmSR20DET, skyline, nissan toyota, corolla, gts, civic, EG6, hatchback,starlet, kp61, kp60, trd, 2t-ge, 4a, ae86, ae85, si, 240sx, nissan, honda, civic, accord, turbo, b16, b16a, b18, type, stock, rota, rims,watanabe, bride, recaro, acura, bmw, mitsubishi, nissan, scion, vw, volkswagen, integra, rsx, tsx, crx, prelude, tl, mdx, crv, skyline,240sx, 350z, 300zx, classic, socal, old school, swap, trade, nismo,neuspeed, k&n, spoon, project car, torc, toysport, altima, maxima,xa, xb, rx7, rx8, supra, celica, mr2, wrx, civic, a6, 330ci, 325ci,323ci, m3, evo, wrx, s2000, 350, sports, fast, rotary,lsd, drift, rear wheel,rwd, S2000, MR-2, Subaru, wrx, impreza s13 s14 s15 240 sx zenki kouki sr20det sr20 Silvia skyline, mazda, mitsubishi, nissan, scion,vw, volkswagen, integra, rsx, tsx, crx, prelude, tl, crv, skyline,240sx, 350z, 300zx, infinity,gsr, gt, honda crx civic integra acura fiber intake exhaust rice celica toyota matrix corolla accord mugen jdm usdm turbo intercooler supercharger blow off valve vtec dx si lx ex special edition rsx hood integra civic honda acura gsr ls si ex dxturbo type r ctr jdm parts itr turbo supercharger nitrous nos zex express aem comptech skunk2 mugen benen dc spoon rota cams headers exhaust ground control jdm apex stock coilovers shocks struts strut bartokico greddy valve volk greddy hasport uberdata p28 p72 p06 chrome hondata msd konig koni yokohoma Krusty falken azeni azenis block bseries, b-series b18c1 b18b d-series, d series intake injen catback cat catalytic bumper hood fender door carbon fiber aluminum momo dsm brakes slotted brembo rotors control arm camber kit lowering springs 5 ZigenA-Spec Krustee Tuning Aasco AC Autotechnic ACT Acura AEM mugen mazda speed blitz AMG type-R type R 5zigen tanabe GTR GT-R HKS Tom's TomWRX STI EVO Evolution RS-R RSR Mazda3 Mazda6 Mazda8 RX7 RX-7 3 6 8 RX8RX-8 Nissan 350z infiniti 350gt g35 toyota corolla camery accord xB bBxA scion TC AE86 trueno drift racing race bucket harness seat turbo supercharge supercharger mustang dodge srt-4 ricer street rsx bride5zigen volk volks toyota racing mr2 240sx 240z 260z 280z 300zx 350znismo drift drifting dorifto, tires, falken, jdm, rota, TOYO, DUNLOP cold air k and n kn filter short ram intake sti subaru impreza wrx syms zero sports gc8 gda gdb gdc gdf jdm sentra nissan se-r ser sr20det sr20 turbo s13 s14 s15 silvia conversion free wheels rims tires hood pins brakes brembo recaro wing spoiler front rear sides bumper sideskirtsxbox bluetooth apple emachines alltel lowrance vu x-box krazr metropcs casio psp rim pda panasonic htc vue google desktop tomtom nano samsung qualcomm pentax viewsonic eternity blackberry cricket cell keyboard gsm computer sirius camera audiovox fujifilm plasma megapixel pioneer t-mobile compa digital hdtv jabra kodak net10 zte cobra speakers verizon sidekick pearl 3g hitachi aws siemens sony razr playstation laptop games projector macintel inch vizio video cingular sprint pcs touch monitor satellite wii nextell at&t sanyo zune play station mp3 motorola svp centro nextel ibm instinct phone garmin tilt plantronics jawbone ds qwerty 2g slide vizio sharp philips view razor olympus nokia palm nokia cdma lg ericsson jvc cell phones lightyear smartphone gateway packard game aliph blackjack nikon storm nano sega virgin curve navigon acer tmobile classic att hewlett lcd electronics 4g canon g1 hp treo asus camcorder nintendo touchscreen cect magellan viewsonic storm mobile mp3 lg gameboy amd emachines pure screen motorola digital utstarcom nextell xm kyocera dell widescreen memory ipod touch delphi zenith flip gps flat walkman helio iphone itouch aiptek xbox 360 ps2 ps

And given that every.goddamn.time it's just pasted into place from some other ad, it really shouldn't be hard to automatically delete ads that contain "tomtom nano samsung qualcomm pentax" in that order.

[e] content

(No pics on this one)

quote:

A 1990 Rx7. Has a 13b SP from Atkins rotary recently installed with only about 1k miles on the engine. The car itself has 90k on it. Almost everything under the hood has been changed due to old parts being warn out. Has 17" rims and falken tires with about 50 percent life left. Headers were also installed, as well as an electric fan. New battery! The brakes master cylinder has a life time warranty on it since Runs like new! The negative things about it would be that the drivers side panel next to the door has been dented by neighborhood hooligans. Didn't have a good insurance plan so i didn't get it fixed. Also, the a/c may have a leak, haven't had it fixed either. And the mechanical seatbelt no longer works. Other than those few things it runs very smooth! I will put pictures up soon! Give me a call or tm at 480-234-8726 anytime of the day.

Sweet, $6000 for a dented car with no a/c (phoenix) that I could reasonably buy for $3000! Also, is it legal to sell a car with non-working seatbelts?

orange lime fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Oct 10, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Kaptainballistik posted:

Easy fixed.......
/Makes sharp left-turn at speed