Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

CaptainPsyko posted:

This depends a lot on what classes you're dual-ing from/to, since there are different XP gradations for each class, as well as different break points in terms of when each class gets access to various perks or bonuses.

The PIH wiki has a pretty good breakdown about when you should switch from/to for any given combination. http://playithardcore.com/pihwiki/index.php?title=Baldur%27s_Gate:_Dual_and_Multiclassing

For a Thief->Fighter, 6 and 11 tend to be the magic numbers, though for a Swash, 10 and 15 are also good choices.

Going thief to fighter is a terrible endgame plan though. Since you can't pick a specialized fighter class you miss the best abilities/bonuses.

The most over-powered duel-wield class was take a Kensai to level 9, then duel to mage, kicking out party members and then scribing every available spell to really quickly level up. By mage level 14/16 when you get Tenser's Transformation you'd have a character with 400+ hp ten attacks per round, AC of -20, in addition to any other protection spells.

By that point, you can more or less solo the last half of ToB with high level summons. I don't recommended it for a first play through. You generally want to go fighter-thief, fighter-mage, or thief-mage. Thieves high level abilities late game are way more useful then fighter high level abilities, and high level mages are mandatory past the 2rd act.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalenden
Oct 30, 2012
Any advice for Kingdom Of Amalur? How good is the DLC?

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy

Kalenden posted:

Any advice for Kingdom Of Amalur? How good is the DLC?

http://www.beforeiplay.com/index.php?title=Kingdoms_of_Amalur:_Reckoning

There's so much content in the game that most people don't touch the DLC. The best advice is to play the game and only do the quests that are interesting to you. Don't try to do everything as you'll probably get burned out.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug

Mayor McCheese posted:

http://www.beforeiplay.com/index.php?title=Kingdoms_of_Amalur:_Reckoning

There's so much content in the game that most people don't touch the DLC. The best advice is to play the game and only do the quests that are interesting to you. Don't try to do everything as you'll probably get burned out.

You'll not only get burned out but being totally completionist about the game will overlevel you to a point where even Hard Difficulty becomes rather easy.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

and god is on your side
dividing sparrows from the nightingales
So, I just purchased the D&D set from GOG and am finally sitting down to play Baldur's Gate, Neverwinters Nights, Icewind Dale and the sequel to each (not all at once, obviously). Aside from the bits already listed in the wiki, are there any critical patches I should hunt down for any of these? Every other old RPG I downloaded from GOG (the Fallouts, Arcanum, Planescape) had at least a few necessary bugfixes so I thought I'd pre-emptively do that this time around.

Also, a few general questions:

-I know in D&D mages are basically godmode after awhile, but is playing a fighter or rogue viable in any of these games, or will they laughably trail behind?

-Any 'trap' skills I can accidentally fall into, like picking whips and then there are three whips in the game or something like that? I know the more old school the more D&D tries to gently caress you, so I'm a bit wary.

-I can safely ignore all that multiplayer poo poo in NWN and still get a legitimate campaign out of it, right? God I hate multiplayer.

-Icewind Dale apparently isn't even good enough to have a wiki entry yet. Any general advice specifically for that one?

-Where should I start? :allears:

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Wolfsheim posted:

-I know in D&D mages are basically godmode after awhile, but is playing a fighter or rogue viable in any of these games, or will they laughably trail behind?

You should always have a fighter or two around just to act as a front line and barrier to your mage. Notably, BG, BG2 and NWN all cause an instant game over if your character dies, so having them be a sack of hitpoints can be pretty handy.

If you have the BG2 expansion you will get epic feats, and then fighter and rogue utility kicks into the stratosphere. Just remember that mages do not want just 100% fireball, you want to take Breach and other spells that strip away magical defences.

NWN is pretty easymode in terms of strategy, you can totally bash through it with a fighter. Icewind Dale you have the freedom to play whichever combination of 4-6 characters you want.

quote:

-Any 'trap' skills I can accidentally fall into, like picking whips and then there are three whips in the game or something like that? I know the more old school the more D&D tries to gently caress you, so I'm a bit wary.

Not notably. Some weapons get better options than others in the different games, but nothing major.

quote:

-I can safely ignore all that multiplayer poo poo in NWN and still get a legitimate campaign out of it, right? God I hate multiplayer.

Yes. But: be aware that the basic game of NWN is pretty dry and basically amounts to a series of fetch quests. By and large, for both NWN and NWN2, expansions are better, especially the higher level expansions. (For NWN2, Mask of the Betrayer is top loving notch.) For NWN, there are also a huge number of excellent fanmade modules, some of which really push the module editing system to its limit.

quote:

-Where should I start? :allears:

Play BG and BG2 first. Then play NWN and NWN2. Icewind Dale games don't have a lot of plot to them, they're mostly for people who really like the system and want to make their own party to raze through it. By now, IWD2 is my favorite game of the lot but I wouldn't recommend it to a new player because it's just there for me to beat poo poo up.

Stelas fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Dec 16, 2013

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

IWD2 has a few feats and options that are intentionally designed to be garbage by the 3rd ed. D&D people - hardiness (or toughness? don't remember. gives you 3 extra hp...) is a notable one, as well as improved initiative. Character building is a bit more involved, and you can easily lock yourself out of stuff. So read up a bit on 3rd edition D&D before making your party.

BG and BG2 are both pretty easy games once you understand kinda how 2nd ed AD&D works, and can easily be beaten by any character, since you can pick up a bunch of different npc's to fit whichever need you have. single-class thieves are probably a bit underpowered relatively speaking, but you'll still be kicking the poo poo out of the game no problem. Archers are godmode early in BG, while mages & sorc's are king from about the middle of BG2

IWD is a good game, and also the prettiest of the games. It has a pretty decent story in elf-game terms, but it's light on sidequests and has no party-interactions. the encounter design is very good (and challenging), but it's going to be a bit hard if you don't know AD&D rules since it is very combat heavy. I'd go with the BG games first. bards and druids are really good in the IWD games, as opposed to the BG games where they are unspectacular at best, so that's something to keep in mind.

The NWN original campaign is garbage, don't play it. Seriously, it's horribly boring and a complete waste of time. It starts with a tutorial, which is useful, so do that and then go straight to the first expansion (shadows of undretide), which starts you at level 1 anyway. It uses essentially the same system as IWD2, so again, consider reading a bit in the manual for tips & tricks for building your character.

Also, check out the infinity engine thread. There are some guys in there who have autism-levels of knowledge about these games and every mod under the sky, so any problem you have they can probably help you out

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

L. Ron Mexico posted:

The NWN original campaign is garbage, don't play it. Seriously, it's horribly boring and a complete waste of time. It starts with a tutorial, which is useful, so do that and then go straight to the first expansion (shadows of undretide), which starts you at level 1 anyway. It uses essentially the same system as IWD2, so again, consider reading a bit in the manual for tips & tricks for building your character.

Also, check out the infinity engine thread. There are some guys in there who have autism-levels of knowledge about these games and every mod under the sky, so any problem you have they can probably help you out

Did people like the last NWN expansion: Hordes of the Underdark? I thought it was pretty neat and definitely better than the vanilla campaign. I absolutely loved the first dungeon with all the hidden doors and stuff.

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

I haven't done a poll or anything, but people generally suggest you do: tutorial, SoU, and then HotU. I mean, both the expansions are actual, you know, games. And I like them at least. The original campaign is more of an extended tech demo than anything else.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

The great thing about the NWM expansions is that you will end SoU with a character that is just the right level for HotU.

Metal Meltdown
Mar 27, 2010

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Did people like the last NWN expansion: Hordes of the Underdark? I thought it was pretty neat and definitely better than the vanilla campaign. I absolutely loved the first dungeon with all the hidden doors and stuff.

Hordes was fantastic and Shadows leads right into it. The original campaign can be safely skipped unless you're a real glutton for punishment.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Another question about Tales of Graces F: I'm getting a load of materials and items that I can just combine to make other items that sell for cash. Is it okay to do that? I'm not going to fall into any traps where I need a sellable item one of the first bosses drop, am I?

Also, after I learn all 5 skills from a title, I see it lets me keep earning SP towards it. Is there any benefit to doing so, like an extra permanent buff/skill? Or is it just mastering it for an achievement that I don't really care about anyway?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
There are some Inn requests that require items made from dualizing which I wound up selling before I knew I needed to hang onto them, but I'm pretty sure in all cases they were things I could go out and re-make if I was so inclined (I wasn't). At any rate dualizing junk and then selling it off is one of the main ways to make money in that game so I would definitely partake in that. I have no idea if there's a chance you could sell off a boss-only item but being that this is a Tales game I'm going to guess the answer is "Yes". Even so I wouldn't worry about it, at most it would be used for an Inn request or dualizing a weapon/armor which will eventually get replaced anyway.

If you keep on leveling up a title after it's got 5 stars, you can "Master" it which provides an additional bonus. Personally I prioritized getting more skills than mastering titles because you'll never ever master every title.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Nate RFB posted:

If you keep on leveling up a title after it's got 5 stars, you can "Master" it which provides an additional bonus. Personally I prioritized getting more skills than mastering titles because you'll never ever master every title.

I'm pretty sure the bonus from mastered titles only applies to you when you've got the title equipped, which is dumb because you should never have a mastered title equipped. I may be wrong in this though.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Nate RFB posted:

There are some Inn requests that require items made from dualizing which I wound up selling before I knew I needed to hang onto them, but I'm pretty sure in all cases they were things I could go out and re-make if I was so inclined (I wasn't). At any rate dualizing junk and then selling it off is one of the main ways to make money in that game so I would definitely partake in that. I have no idea if there's a chance you could sell off a boss-only item but being that this is a Tales game I'm going to guess the answer is "Yes". Even so I wouldn't worry about it, at most it would be used for an Inn request or dualizing a weapon/armor which will eventually get replaced anyway.

I'm still right near the start (just out of the childhood section) so the drops have been stuff like a ring and a hairpin - actual cash items, rather than creation items. Creation items, it looks like I can spawn infinitely, as long as I have enough eleth, even if I've sold/used it, which is a great anti-frustration feature. I just wanted to double-check that those are otherwise unneeded.

Morpheus posted:

I'm pretty sure the bonus from mastered titles only applies to you when you've got the title equipped, which is dumb because you should never have a mastered title equipped. I may be wrong in this though.

That sucks, I was hoping it would add a bonus to the passive skills you learn from it - this title lets you learn +5 def, but mastering it gives you +10 total. That would make it worthwhile to master the occasional title. If it's just while it's actively equipped, that changes things.

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

Wolfsheim posted:

-Icewind Dale apparently isn't even good enough to have a wiki entry yet. Any general advice specifically for that one?

I think for IWD1 some good points of advice are :

1. A bard is worth taking along. In IWD the designers actually made having a bard useful, in that they get a variety of different songs when they level up. I think a level 11 bard can basically give the party HP regeneration which is really good. One good thing is to give the bard some heavy hitting AOE spells, as he levels faster than a mage and so will have access to them earlier giving you an edge. IWD likes to throw lots of monsters at you.

2. It is worth spreading weapon proficiencies around. There is nothing to stop you having a team of dagger users, but its probably good to have at least one guy who could use any weapon.

3. You need a thief, there are so many locked boxes and traps full of good loot, it really pays to bring one along. I would say a multiclass is fine because you are unlikely to do much backstabbery.

4. Druids are also great, unlike the BG games druids have a lot of cool offensive spells. They are definitely worth bringing along.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Mierenneuker posted:

The great thing about the NWM expansions is that you will end SoU with a character that is just the right level for HotU.

Which makes sense considering HotU is a direct continuation from SoU, same protagonist and all. You're supposed to play them one after the other with the same guy.

HotU is great and also features two of my favorite town themes in video games:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXpmmvtnYXg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r46yzCB82kA

:allears:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

NihilCredo posted:

- Axton or (DLC character) Gaige are probably the safest newbie characters for SP, since they both can summon distractions if you get overwhelmed.

- Respeccing is really cheap. No, I mean really cheap. And the first playthrough is also really forgiving (more on this later). So put your ability points wherever you like and experiment with different builds as often as you like. In particular, when you hit level 31 try out all three skill trees.

- Money is abundant: always have a generous amount of money saved up so that if a vending machine has a fancy Item of the Day for sale, you don't miss it. Any money beyond that can only be used on Moxxi's slot machines in Sanctuary (and should).

- Speaking of Moxxi, tipping her enough times will net you a good Corrosive SMG with life-stealing; do this when you're about to go into a mission full of Hyperion robot enemies. Further tips for the rest of that playthrough will occasionally net you a similar but Incendiary SMG.

- The first playthrough has little or no level scaling, so if you do all sidequests you'll be massively overpowered. There's lots really fun (and funny) sidequests and some fairly lame ones, so do the most funny ones. If you stick around for a second/third playthrough or for a different character you can do the others later. Or even at the end of the same playthrough, it's not possible to permanently miss or fail sidequests afaik.

- If you've seen other players on the internet talking about this or that legendary item and you really want to play with those, cheat (if you're not totally allergic to the idea), at least by increasing drop rates; all the info is in the thread OP. The vanilla drop rates are ridiculously low, you can easily never see any legendaries at all in whole playthrough.

- Any tip you read on the internet to "save [x] until the endgame / level 50" is effectively outdated if you can get the various DLCs, since they push the level cap really high, and the people who actually reached level 72 + Overpower levels report that the game is borderline broken at those levels. So basically do any content you like whenever you find it the right level of challenging.

- There is no fall damage. Use this for easy escapes/shortcuts.
Just started playing after picking it up free via PS+, and thanks for the advice above.

I would add that Salvador is a pretty solid newbie (solo) choice as well. Triggering gunzerking gets you out of a lot of jams (and makes soloing bosses much more straightforward) and is an easy way to heal/top up your ammo. Lots of fun, too. Middle (Rampage) tree is the simplest way to get into it.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

There's also a really stupid exploit I should mention (I've modded the game to disable it so I forgot):

- When you move a gun from your backpack to your weapon slots, it's always fully loaded. And in single-player mode opening your inventory pauses the game. The upshot is that you can actually reload all your weapons at instant-speed whenever you want (except in Fight for Your Life when the inventory is unavailable), and there's no reason not to do so other than that it's really boring and feels really cheap. But you may be tempted if you're up against a bullshit boss and that Torgue rocket launcher with a 10-second reload time could make the difference.

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet
So gamefly just shipped ou Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel, and I am already almost regretting it.

1. Is this game as uncomfortably anime as the previous ones?
2. Are there any game crashing glitches, like the previous ones?
3. Are any of the specific partners extremely overpowered, like the previous ones?
4. Anything else I should know?

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

JaggerMcDagger posted:

So gamefly just shipped ou Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel, and I am already almost regretting it.

3. Are any of the specific partners extremely overpowered, like the previous ones?
1) The battle system in this game is "strip girls to power them up". Playing it makes you an unredeemably horrible human being.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

JaggerMcDagger posted:

It's much, much worse.

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

theshim posted:

1) The battle system in this game is "strip girls to power them up". Playing it makes you an unredeemably horrible human being.

God drat it. That was what I was afraid of.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

JaggerMcDagger posted:

I'm sorry in advance for everything you are presumably about to make yourself suffer through. I wouldn't wish Ar Tonelico 3 on my worst enemy.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

JaggerMcDagger posted:

1) Oh god yes.
2) The only things I remember are in regards to the Elemia Island DLC which is even more beyond the anime-pale than the baseline game is, and costs $5. They are also easily avoidable, unlike the Raki glitch in Metafalica.
3) Not that I'm aware of but it's been a bit since I played.
4) What everyone else has said.

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Is this a game I can at least get some ironic enjoyment out of? Like is every aspect of it bad, or am I going to be able to play it and have fun describing how bad it is to my friends at least?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

JaggerMcDagger posted:

Is this a game I can at least get some ironic enjoyment out of? Like is every aspect of it bad, or am I going to be able to play it and have fun describing how bad it is to my friends at least?

The soundtracks for those games are supposed to be good, aren't they?

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

JaggerMcDagger posted:

I've heard that Duke Nukem Forever is pretty horrible. Not sure if it's MST3K bad or Star Wars Christmas bad.

It's only $10 on Steam right now, give it a shot.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Gynovore posted:

I've heard that Duke Nukem Forever is pretty horrible. Not sure if it's MST3K bad or Star Wars Christmas bad.

It's only $10 on Steam right now, give it a shot.

Serious talk, DNF is a troubled game where decent parts are interspersed between awful scripted garbage. When the game doesn't have its head up its rear end it actually becomes a playable shooter but the pacing is ruined by pointless scenes like an entire level where you're looking for a dildo or slapping alien titties. The entire beginning portion is god awful with barely any shooting and a ton of waiting around or bad vehicle sections.

Basically, the last half feels like an actual shooter and everything before it is pointless filler. $10 is $9 too much. Some people would say $10 is $10 too much.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
Am I getting whooshed? Why are we talking about DNF when the dude is still asking about Ar Tonelico Qoga?

ANYWAY, ATQ is okay if you at all were a fan of the first two. The music is still amazing, the battle system is tolerable if a step down from AT2's, and if all else fails you could legitimately claim to have heard a polka about cats.

opaopa13
Jul 25, 2007

EB: i'm in a rocket pack and i am about to blast off into space. it should be sweet.

Grinnblade posted:

Am I getting whooshed? Why are we talking about DNF when the dude is still asking about Ar Tonelico Qoga?

ANYWAY, ATQ is okay if you at all were a fan of the first two. The music is still amazing, the battle system is tolerable if a step down from AT2's, and if all else fails you could legitimately claim to have heard a polka about cats.

JaggerMcDagger asked, "Is this a game I could get ironic enjoyment out of", which Gynovore must have misread as, "Is THERE a game I could get ironic enjoyment out of," prompting him to suggest DNF.

I'm going to add a non-gameplay tip for enjoying Devil Survivor that a friend gave me: you can take pretty much every claim at face value. If someone says they're speaking on behalf of God, it's not like most games where they actually mean "a corrupt church" or "the devil" or "a machine that thinks it's God" or whatever, they're talking about, yes, thatGod. If someone else says they've got legitimate reasons for wanting to kill God, don't just file it away under "Super Evil Bad Ending route", hear them out. Everyone is remarkably candid about their beliefs and motivations, so just roll with it.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

opaopa13 posted:

JaggerMcDagger asked, "Is this a game I could get ironic enjoyment out of", which Gynovore must have misread as, "Is THERE a game I could get ironic enjoyment out of," prompting him to suggest DNF.

Whoops.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

opaopa13 posted:

If anyone ever DOES ask that question, for the record DNF is not even ironically good. It is a bad game with a couple of okay parts. It is interesting as a sort of history of the last decade of shooters (because you can literally SEE the parts where Gears or something came out and someone walked into the office and shouted "This is popular now! We need something like this in the game! I dont care how well it fits with everything else", but as a game its loving dreadful.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

SiKboy posted:

If anyone ever DOES ask that question, for the record DNF is not even ironically good. It is a bad game with a couple of okay parts. It is interesting as a sort of history of the last decade of shooters (because you can literally SEE the parts where Gears or something came out and someone walked into the office and shouted "This is popular now! We need something like this in the game! I dont care how well it fits with everything else", but as a game its loving dreadful.

The highlight for irony is early on when you're offered the suit of Halo armor and Duke says its for pussies or whatever the hell stupid thing despite the fact you're actively playing a game which limits you to two weapons at a time, against a horde of different species aliens collected in a single purpose of stopping you, and you have regenerating health.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Dust: An Elysian Tail

- All the best endgame gear requires large quantities of Dog Tags, which are extremely rare and which the shop restocks on extremely slowly. If you care at all about using the best weapons and armour, get a dog tag from the final area and sell it before backtracking to clean out all the remaining treasures and sidequests; this will give the shop enough time to stock up on them.
- Defence is worth a lot more than HP. More HP means you can take more hits; more defence means you can take more hits and healing items are proportionally more effective.
- You can hotkey healing items, but you can also open the inventory screen at any time and use as many as you like from there while the game is paused.
- The shop stocks a total of 6 keys. If you get every free-floating key in the game, you will still need two of these to open all the chests. That said, it's worth buying all six as soon as you can; it'll let you get some treasures sooner than you would otherwise.

Gaggins
Nov 20, 2007

Anything I should know before playing Inquisitor?

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings

SiKboy posted:

He Half-life reference/jokes, sigh.

The DLC was a bit better than the base game but also jankier.

But yeah it's basically a terrible version of Halo 1.

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

Gaggins posted:

Anything I should know before playing Inquisitor?

The game you can download at GoG? If so, it is apparently really really bad so don't bother I guess? It's a post somewhere hidden in the gog thread that goes through some tips to get at least marginal enjoyment out of it, so ctrl+f there for inquisitor.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

mitochondritom posted:

I think for IWD1 some good points of advice are :

1. A bard is worth taking along. In IWD the designers actually made having a bard useful, in that they get a variety of different songs when they level up. I think a level 11 bard can basically give the party HP regeneration which is really good. One good thing is to give the bard some heavy hitting AOE spells, as he levels faster than a mage and so will have access to them earlier giving you an edge. IWD likes to throw lots of monsters at you.

2. It is worth spreading weapon proficiencies around. There is nothing to stop you having a team of dagger users, but its probably good to have at least one guy who could use any weapon.

3. You need a thief, there are so many locked boxes and traps full of good loot, it really pays to bring one along. I would say a multiclass is fine because you are unlikely to do much backstabbery.

4. Druids are also great, unlike the BG games druids have a lot of cool offensive spells. They are definitely worth bringing along.

Thief, yes but dual classed as a mage. One warrior for tanking (your PC). Rest should be mages :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I'm really into Macabre stuff and Visual Novels and my friend recommended Song of Saya to me. It looks... alright but I don't know I want to blow 30 bucks on something I'm gonna end up hating and playing 4 minutes of, is it good?