Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
a bigass goku
Mar 1, 2002

In this thread, post stories about your hosed up relatives.

I have an Uncle Bob who married this lady, and eventually had two daughters with her. After about 15 years, Uncle Bob cheated on his wife with another women, and eventually married the other women. He was married to her for about 3 years, and this is when poo poo hit the fan. Apparently, he had been selling fake insurance to a bunch of people (that was his job), and it finally caught up with him. The cops found out, and put out a warrent for his arrest. He fled the country, and nobody know where the hell he is. That's the story of Uncle Bob.

I know that its not very interesting, but hopefull some of you have interesting stoires about your hosed up relatives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b33fyr33t
Nov 30, 2000

I'm different.
I have an uncle who has both poached endangered sea turtles, and ran guns to Cuba.

FrozenEntree
Jun 11, 2001

Contingency Plan THIS!! You lurking, brooding, side kick losing sum-a-bitch!
My mom has 7 unique and distinct personalities. If she gets mad at you, WATCH THE gently caress OUT. She will go on a verbal killing spree and lecture you for a full 3 hours. That is assuming you can stay up that long.

lopl tjanks! OFFICIAL E-Friend of T_S_M, accept no imitations.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
My grandfather used to call homosexuals 'Charlies'.

If he saw a gathering of them he'd mutter 'bunch o'charlies'.

Perhaps he met someone earlier in life called Charlie who was gay? who could say?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Aurelius
Jun 19, 2002

Kent, my only male cousin.

Rode a bike with training wheels to the age of 14 when I took pity on him and drug him, kicking and screaming, into the world of training-wheel-free biking. He's currently 26 or so and still doesn't drive. He lives about a block from the grocery store where he works as the guy who cleans the bathrooms and mops up the entrails from the floor of the butcher's area.

geekygrrl
Apr 16, 2002
Let's see...

I have a grandmother who has been a little off after brain surgery to remove a large tumor. She is completely deaf, but can read lips, so when we want to talk about her we just hide our mouths or turn away. She's mean as all hell (tells me I'm fat pretty regularly, used to comment on my sister's complexion when she was going through an awkward preteen phase) and has no internal censor. She's also incredibly amusing after a few beers.

While watching a special on dinosaurs on the Discovery Channel:
Her: Well, I thought all the dinosaurs died out?
Me: They did, grandma.
Her: Then how the hell did they film this?
My dad: There are still some in New Mexico.
Her: Oh.

She also once soaked my foot in kerosene after I had been stung by a wasp and used a lit cigarette to get a tick out of my ear. My mom didn't let me stay with her for the summer anymore after that.

I also have assorted white trash relatives from Oklahoma who make us stare open-mouthed occassionally. They have names like 'Dude' and 'Webb' and raise rabbits to eat.

Hmmm, these are probably the types of things you don't tell people.

Error 404 NpH
Nov 26, 2000

quote:

Geekygrrl came out of the closet to say:
I also have assorted white trash relatives from Oklahoma who make us stare open-mouthed occassionally. They have names like 'Dude' and 'Webb' and raise rabbits to eat.

HAHAHAHAHAH. STFU..... REALly?! HAHHAHA

I guess my relatives arent that hosed up then... I have an uncle who put a nail in the thermostat so his kids couldnt turn it past 70 in the winter, we always found that funny. I have a cousin who graduated a good college w/ a degree in Math IIRC, and decided to hichhike across the country. He also apparently thinks hes a street performer and like to juggle in public or some gay crap like that.

Oh yeah, and one of my female cousins is a total slut. The funniest thing was like 2 years ago I was at a bar and ran into some kid from High School... Then I ran into my cousin, and the kid i knew from High School was like.. thats your cousin? you know shes a total slut right? I was like, yup... and just laughed.

[lljk]Mr. Do!

Error 404 NpH fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Nov 20, 2002

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"
One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his rear end.
True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all, but the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the emergency room.
So, I run into him a week later in the mall and he's buying another cat. And I says to him, "jesus, Walt! You know you're gonna get this cat stuck in your rear end too. Why don't you knock it off?"
And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out ?"
My cousin was a weird guy.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
My uncle was found dead in his apartment after a couple weeks of decay. He had several knife wounds in his chest. Probably because he was a druggy, the cops wrote it off as suicide. Yes, he stabbed himself multiple times in the chest to death.......

Flying-Squid
Aug 30, 2002
The Original Flying Squid
My great-grandparents emigrated to the U.S. from Hungary and joined the American Communist Party.

You can bet my Grandmother was scared in the 50s.

----------------

geekygrrl
Apr 16, 2002

quote:

Error 404 NpH came out of the closet to say:

HAHAHAHAHAH. STFU..... REALly?! HAHHAHA

Yes, amusing anecdote about Uncle Webb:

When I was about eight I was wandering around in his back yard, playing with one of his hound dogs.

"Uncle Webb," I said. "What is this one named?"

"It don't have a name, that's a huntin' dog," was the reply.

"Oh," I said, walking to the rabbit cages. "Do the bunnies have names?"

"Yup," he grinned, "that one there is 'lunch,' and the one in the back is 'dinner.'"

I was traumatized.

Tossed_Salad_Man
Feb 19, 2002

You Gon' Get Raped.
TSM has a very crazy uncle, heres the besy x-mas story EVER..

My uncle lived on a HUGE farm in Kentucky. He HAD lots of cattle. He also like to drink. He also worked in construction not really a side job he did more construction and kept cows for food.

Oh yeah, he ALSO likes high powered rifles and assault rifles, he has MANY.

And I need to mention the Bulldozer he has as well, can anyone see where this is going?

This bulldozer was some old army surplus rickedy shitbox contraption of death, with none of the modern day saftey features on those nowadays, and if there was some kind of saftey device he had it removed one way or another.

So there we all were at his farm for christmas, since he did have the largest home to comfortably hold all the relatives at once and in comfort. Well, granny made her "special" egg nog, and as she was getting on in years sometimes forgets things and apparently as she made the egg nog a few days ahead of time, she would forget if she added any alcohol, and thus kept adding burbon to the eggnog. In short she had made egg-rocket fuel, or eggNOOOOOOOGGGGG as it is refered to by the family to this day.

Well everyone proceeded to get tore down christmas family style and my uncle gets rowdy when he gets drunk.

So he goes and gets out his sks, which he had gone and purchased all of the illegal perts needed to make it a select fire, fully automatic, assault rifle.

He goes out to the edge of the field and begins emptying 30 round magazines into the cows cloest to him, right in the loving face and or side and or necks.

He went out with about 8 magazines and wound up killing 8 and wounding 6.

IT GETS BETTER.

He then proceeded to get on the loving bulldozer and proceeded to run over, mash, and pretty much make hamburgers right there in the field, WHILE YOU WAIT.

He was screaming about bulldozing them goddamn cows and bull dozing bulls and laughing maniacly, he then decided it would be cool to go and basically do "donuts" or spin the treads of the bulldozer over the smashed shot carcases of the recently living cows.

Eventually he got tired/passed out and fell off the bull dozer, narrowly escaping his own death and the bulldozer plowed into a 150+ year old oak tree, where it grunted and strained aginst the tree. My other uncle ran out to turn the dozer off and we dragged my drunken passed out uncle covered in cow blood and mud into the garage where they hosed him off.

LUCKILY he lived far enough out in the country no law enforcement people were called and luckily no one was loving killed.

Everyone was too drunk to eat dinner, and we all passed out and awoke to a very pissed off agrivated uncle who wanted to know WHAT THE gently caress HAPPENED OUTSIDE LAST NIGHT??!!

It took a half a day to expalin to him, and as we all sat around eating leftovers laughing about how funny it was that almost all of us could have died or been killed.

He is in a "home" now for "special people" just like him.

This was 1995 btw.

Tossed_Salad_Man fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Nov 20, 2002

Flying-Squid
Aug 30, 2002
EDIT: ^^^^ HOLY gently caress!

quote:

Geekygrrl came out of the closet to say:
"Yup," he grinned, "that one there is 'lunch,' and the one in the back is 'dinner.'"

There's actually a good psychology behind this if you have kids. I have a friend who grew up on a farm. The parents named all the cows things like Hamburger and Meatloaf because they knew the kids might get attached to them and they didn't want to traumatize them when it was time for slaughter.

Still, I doubt that was Webb's reasoning.

----------------

Grumpy McFartPants
Oct 18, 2002

My mom and her sister married two guys-later they both divorced, then my dad and the ex-uncle married sisters again. So they've been brothers-in-law twice with different women.

My cousin is a real hippy...barefooted, dreadlocked (she's not black, and it's not done evenly, just kind of never-brushed, so it's really nasty lookin'), no underwear wearin', dirty hippy. She has 3 kids who all have wierd names like Forrest and Skyler, but the 3rd, a little girl, she named Aria Rain Mary Angeline Eileen. Aria was born in a hotel room bathroom in San Francisco when my cousin went to see the Grateful Dead. She's definitely the family weirdo.

I also have a cousin who just got locked up for attempted murder. He and a couple of guys lured their dealer into an abandoned house, then stabbed him like 30 times or something, then set him on fire. They stayed there to watch. Then the guy didn't die.

Freaks, all freaks. Makes me so proud.

“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”

—Mark Twain

Interlude
Jan 24, 2001

Guns are basically hand fedoras.
Hmm...

I had an uncle who was a hoarder, in the clinical sense - he never threw anything away. Walking through his house was a nightmare, as there was only a one-foot-wide path leading around the house that was not filled with every sort of junk imaginable. After his wife died in a car accident, he abandoned the house, cashed in his savings and moved into a hotel ala Royal Tennenbaum. Because he wanted his wife buried next to him in the family tomb, her corpse was kept on ice until he died two years later. Of course, by that point, he had exhaused his savings, and the two of them ended up being burned because no one wanted to pay for the tomb.

I also have a distant cousin who lived in his parent's basement until the age of 40, married a fatty he met on AOL, and became a backup singer on a cruise ship band.

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

Edit: ^^^^ I had a hoarding relative. She died a homeless baglady in Chicago regardless that she had quite a bit of bling in the bank.

Oh, and my grandmother is an undiagnosed obsessive compulsive. She wears surgical masks sometimes to "keep us from getting her cold." This is from the side of the family with alcoholism and the great-aunt that murdered my great-uncle. The details on that are sort of sketchy though, my mother always sidesteps the subject when I ask and there's no way in hell I'd ask my grandmother.

RICKON WALNUTSBANE fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Nov 20, 2002

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
Lets see, I had a step uncle that's an Elvis impersonator, and even put out a record. He started losing his hair and now wears a hair piece. When my aunt and him would fight she'd yell at him him saying "gently caress you! Go put on your snap tite and go to town!" This of course is in Tennese not that it negates the wierdness.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

quote:

Tossed_Salad_Man came out of the closet to say:
He was screaming about bulldozing them goddamn cows
Best. Mental. Image. Ever.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
My father is the epitome of weirdness in the family.

He has, in the past:

1.) Stuck cucumber slices in his eyes and acted like Little Orphan Annie.

2.) Inserted carrots into his nose and pretended to be a walrus.

And this is the big one: When my mother went down to Florida or somewhere for a business trip, he went with her, and just before she got on the plane, DROPPED TO HIS loving KNEES and started bawling like a little girl and said "Don't leave me, honey! What about the kids? That man may be rich, but he won't treat you right like I do!" IN A loving REDNECK VOICE.

----------------

Flying-Squid
Aug 30, 2002

quote:

Technogeek came out of the closet to say:

He has, in the past:

And this is the big one: When my mother went down to Florida or somewhere for a business trip, he went with her, and just before she got on the plane, DROPPED TO HIS loving KNEES and started bawling like a little girl and said "Don't leave me, honey! What about the kids? That man may be rich, but he won't treat you right like I do!" IN A loving REDNECK VOICE.

FOR GOD'S SAKE BUY HIM A FORUM ACCOUNT!

----------------

Chairman Takeshi
Sep 11, 2001
I have an uncle-once-removed that was arrested for trying to blow up his ex-wife's house; my grandmother has a scrapbook of all the newspaper articles about it.

I have an bachelor uncle on the same side of the family that collects books; half of his house is full of books. It's more like a stockpile than a collection; he freaks out if you try to read them. Yet meanwhile, his bathroom is molding and falling apart from neglect, he has furniture and appliances from the late 60's that are in dire need of replacement, and he owns the meanest cats ever (because he never actually interacts with them). He's constantly cataloging and re-cataloging his books, buying more books, and sometimes working on a huge genealogy project.

region25
Apr 30, 2002

deep brain stimulation

quote:

Can we trade dads? Mine likes to play with radio controlled boats and say embarrassing things to waitstaff!

TRIVIA!

sink the biz
Jun 13, 2002

My goodness my Guinness
They aren't really messed up per se, but my aunt and uncle are a strange bunch...

Uncle is a successful doctor and aunt is a recently retired lawyer. They both drive Lexuses, have two little girls and live in a huge house out in Oregon. Pretty picture perfect, right?

Uncle is also an ex-greatful dead roadie, owns a harley and wears his hair in a pony tail, does an hour of tai chi every day and is a strict vegan. The cars/bike are more for decoration, as he walks to work every day.

Aunt recently just joined some hippie nature commune, where she plans on staying for about half a year, while they have hired a house keeper/nanny to help out my uncle and to help raise the kids.

They raised their kids on a pretty much vegan diet, are currently home schooling them, and they will more than likely turn out to be half crazy like their parents.

O yeah, my grandma got into a fight with my uncle over their first child's name... he wanted to name her moonbeam, or sunflower or some hippy name, but she was very opposed to that.

drat hippies

A Learned Fucker
Jan 18, 2001

the Berkshires seemed dreamlike on account of that frostin'

quote:

He has, in the past:

Sounds kinda like my dad. When we were little, he would put tinfoil around his arms, a metal mixing bowl over his head, some plastic goggles over his eyes, and then go around saying he was the Orkin Man. We would giggle hysterically, but inside we were also a little traumatized.

He'd also sometimes disappear into my parents' basement bedroom and then run up again and tear rear end around the house, dashing around this way and that, until he just ran out of breath. He'd be dressed in whatever red clothing he could find (including my mom's red skirts and whatnot) and proclaim that he was "The Flash." This wasn't just reserved for us as children; the last time he did it, we were in high school. My mom had just gotten a beagle -- a very nervous, skittish puppy -- and when the dog glimpsed my dad running around in red knee socks, red flannel shorts, a red sweatshirt and a red felt fedora with a big red flower attached, the dog started howling and running around away from my dad and peeing EVERYWHERE. Dad doesn't do "The Flash" very often anymore around the new family pet. He'd always threaten to go find some red clothes when our friends were over in elementary school, and my sister and I would squeal in terror.

This is all pretty non-threatening crazy, though. My dad is just a prankster. Usually half of his secretaries will call in sick on April Fool's Day just to avoid whatever elaborate plan he's cooked up that year. He once rigged up all six of their phones to ring at the next desk when one was answered -- so Secretary 1 would pick up her phone, and it would immediately transfer to Secretary 2's line -- and on and on. Then he just gleefully dialed up their phones for most of the day. I have no idea how he did this (it was quite a while ago).

Tech
Jan 17, 2001

quote:

iseulde came out of the closet to say:
Usually half of his secretaries will call in sick on April Fool's Day just to avoid whatever elaborate plan he's cooked up that year. He once rigged up all six of their phones to ring at the next desk when one was answered -- so Secretary 1 would pick up her phone, and it would immediately transfer to Secretary 2's line -- and on and on. Then he just gleefully dialed up their phones for most of the day. I have no idea how he did this (it was quite a while ago).

Best Dad ever!

Technogeek's is a close second.

Ein
Feb 27, 2002

quote:

iseulde came out of the closet to say:
Story about a father and some red clothes

A couple my family knew had a baby boy at the same time I was born. He was named the same and we grew up together etc.
Anyhow, his father was a bit of a nut, apparently he was a great guy but he had these strange ideas about life and society in general. Earlier in life, from his days as a teen to the early parts of his life as an adult, he had been drinking and fighting quite a bit. "It builds respect and bonds you with your peers" Yeah, something like that.
He stopped doing this sort of thing when he met a nice woman and had his first child, a son. He became a great, but quirky, father. He would get hysterical if his son was dressed in something that had the color red in it. Red was a color for girls.
"I refuse to raise my son as a god drat human being!"
He had alot of these strange ideals and ideas as I previously said, but it´s hard to get people to talk about it. The pressure he put himself under appeared to become to much for him and he took his own life by hanging himself in one of the few trees not far from where they lived.

----------------

the answer is boat
Apr 15, 2001

My grandfather is an insane drunk, and probably one of the funniest, weirdest people I have ever known.

My birthday last year, the grandparents took me out to a nice restraunt to celebrate. When we first get there, grandpa grabs a manhatan. We wait an hour to order, and each time a waitress walks by he screams, with his arms stretched, "HAVE YOU FOUND JESUS?!?!! HAVE YOU FOUND JESUS!?!?"

That August, he had his big 70th birthday party where people invited people, who invited people. This woman from my mother's work brought her newborn son, who is rather large for a baby. My grandfather's first response: "LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THING?! HOW DO YOU HOLD THAT?!" Woman cries. Grandfather laughs and runs somewhere else.

A year or so before that, we had a suprise party for an uncle. He was more than intent to ruin the suprised. As the uncle is walking up the sidewalk, he makes sure to bang on all the windows and hang his head out. "HI TOM!!" Needless to say, my aunt was angry with him.

Many, many years ago, he vomitted his false teeth out while deep fishing in Aruba. After they came back we all had a little get together, where he asked me if I wanted to see his teeth. He then pulls out a large back of false teeth from the refridgerator. And there I stand, horrified.

He's really one of those people you'd have to hang around for a few hours just to really get how eccentric he is.

I could go into my father's side. But this will pretty much sum them up: Jesus and Trucks. I am the black sheep of this family.

the answer is boat fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Aug 14, 2003

a bigass goku
Mar 1, 2002

quote:

cow massacre

Holy poo poo!

12-25-95: NEVAR FORGET!

JakeMcD
Feb 22, 2002

by Eris Is Goddess

quote:

He has, in the past:

You have the best father ever.

----------------

dork
Sep 13, 2000
Forum Veteran
So I have this Aunt Tani. I think thats how you spell her name, I wouldn't know.

She married in to the family by getting married to my uncle Joe. So Tani is from cambodia and had to do pretty much what was done in "the killing feilds" to get out of the country.

She runs a fwe hair salons, and doughtnut stores and some other kind of store that I forget what it is.

So the INS has this thing where if you have imigrated to the country after you get citizenship you can tell the INS that you would like to bring over some of your relatives still in your home country and they will arrange for travel, and start working on getting them citizenship which takes a year. My aunt tells the INs that so and so is her brother / sister / grandmother / grandfather / father / mother / child and the INS finds the person and starts getting them over to the US and getting citizenship. My aunt will take cash from someone in cambodia, say that person is one of thoes relatives, and then the person lives in her house and works at one of her shops. obviously they don't get paied at the shop, and they have to help out with a lot of the work at the house. previous occupants have built on additions to the house and a lot of the times they just clean up the place and look after the kids or something like that.

after the person gets citizenship in the US my aunt writes a letter to the INS saying that she is very sorry but she lied to them and that person infact is not a relative of hers. Then she starts the process again. this has been going on for about 15 years now and the INS just says "well that was a bad thing to do" and then they let her bring over more people.

second story. My aunt Tani dosn't like her children. no biggie there. but she pulls out all the stops. when any one in the family gives a gift to them for christmas or anything Tani will take the present from them once they get home and give it to someone she knows or just throws it away. the kids have really old and ratty clothes that are 2 times smaller then what they need. they never have a jacket when they go to school or any thing.

It used to be this way until about 2 years ago when for some reason my uncle decided to finally grow a spine and a set of balls and tell Tani to stop mis treating the kids. Now they have clothes and toys and things. but she still does the INS thing.

Meepers
Nov 7, 2002

After chasing sunsets, one of life's simple joys is playing with the boys
Sadly, my family stays away from all of our crazy relatives, or we were told they all moved to south. 5, for all of your fab-a-lous stories!

Ben
Mar 18, 2001
IF YOU'RE CRIPPLED, DON'T COME TO MY GOON MEETS. I'LL TOSS YOUR CRUTCHES IN THE LAKE

quote:

oldbulleee came out of the closet to say:
Holy poo poo!
12-25-95: NEVAR FORGET!

Agreed.

My relatives aren't too strange, you know, one uncle only decided to have an hour long chat with me about satan and satanic music after he listened to my tool cd. Same family forces my grandparents to babysit and cook them food almost every day despite the fact that my grandfather had cataract surgery and can hardly see or hear, forget driving the 30 miles to my uncle's house. This same uncle's children aren't allowed to see anything rated above PG despite whether with an adult or not, and habitually practice dipping hot (both hot in temperature and hot in spice) food in their glasses of water to cool it down. Lastly same family convinces my grandparents that they need a new car every other year, take my grandparents' old car (which generally has less than 30k miles), and since they already have three cars and no children of driving age immediately sell the car and give my grandparents nothing.

Oh yeah, one more story. I had a cousin who married young, which is something you generally don't want to do. She was still trying to work her way through college and already had 2 children to look after and a night job. Her husband was/is a slob and did absolutely nothing to help besides try and pick up unemployment checks every week. So she gets pregnant a third time and can't afford the money nor time for a visit to the hospital for check-ups, care, etc. She doesn't want to tell the husband because he didn't want another child. So my cousin goes into septic shock for some reason, whether related to lack of proper attention to her pregnancy I know not, and after a very traumatic and long fight, dies. The day of the funeral her ex-husband is found dating a 17 year old carrying around her urn of ashes with him. What seemed like a little justice when he got arrested for possible charges of statutory rape disappeared when he was freed.

Of course, maybe that's nothing to be worried about, not nearly as bad as TSM's family, but it certainly does make me lose what faith I had left in humanity after reading SA.

(edited for second story)

Ben fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Nov 21, 2002

toatse
Nov 19, 2002
BANNED

quote:

the besy x-mas story EVER..

yadda yadda

LUCKILY he lived far enough out in the country no law enforcement people were called and luckily no one was loving killed.

yadda yadda

He is in a "home" now for "special people" just like him.

this needs its own thread

the 'people keep spending cash for my avatar to be changed from one derogatory huge red text slander to another derogatory huge red text slander' army

StarFlower
Nov 7, 2000

RIVER OF BLOOD
Let's see...

I've got a grandmother who was divorced once because her husband got so sick of her that he couldn't stand her bitching anymore, who now has an essentially loveless marriage to someone else and now that all of her kids are gone from home all she does is sit around and bitch about how they don't do enough for her and what bums they are, and how she wonders why they never come around.

An aunt who loves her house more than her husband, to the point where she will allow her husband to sleep on his office floor during the week because he has to work two hours away and cannot afford an apartment, and she is unwilling to move to the new location because she loves her house too much.

An uncle who lived at home until he was 30 years old and judges people based on how much beer they drink a night and how many animals they kill during hunting season. Guys, if you don't dress like a lumberjack, kill at least 20 animals a year, and drink a six pack a day, you are a GAY.

And a mother with a split personality to the point that unless she is not around my manic-depressive, pedophilic, controlling stepfather, she is an evil, selfish, uncompassionate bitch.

And a father who doesn't even care enough to send a birthday card.

Joy!

Kamakazi
May 7, 2002

One of my aunts is addicted to painkillers, and has gotten in several accidents while abusing them. But she's relatively old, so the police never really do anything to her. Where does she get the painkillers you ask? From another one of my aunts who is running an insurance fraud scam, and then selling my other aunt the pain pills that she is supposed to use for her fake injury.

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR
my dad is certainly not as wierd as some of the people on here but, let me tell you a few stories any ways.

As a kid my dad seemed really normal. however around the time i was in 8th grade he experienced some supar change. he was giving me and my friends a ride home and the first words out of his mouth (words to my friends) once we get into the car are "so kenny. seen any good porn lately?"

Small things like this keep happening as i get older, he makes really bad pun jokes or tells stories that go no where. Then at his 48th b-day party, we go to the olive garden (we are poor). Any how they give us the free salad, and he starts dishing it out. suddely i notice he is making construction noises. when he moves the salad picker upper thing he makes funny sounds. This trend continues untill i challenge him to a game of table football for who has to drive the car back home, and when he wins, jumps up and yells "in your loving face!"

If this was not enuff last week i got a call in my dorm room. it was my dad at work. The first words out of his mouth are "how does goku kill majin buu??"
me-"what?"
him- "i demand you tell me!! every time they shoot him he just rengerates!! ITS CRAZY"

apparently my dad has convinced him self that dragon ball z kicks rear end, and watches it with my mom and my little brother at dinner time. He also loves samurui jack, and calls me up after every episode to imform me that he has watched it, and it was cool.

Kamakazi
May 7, 2002

quote:

evil_cheese came out of the closet to say:
If this was not enuff last week i got a call in my dorm room. it was my dad at work. The first words out of his mouth are "how does goku kill majin buu??"
me-"what?"
him- "i demand you tell me!! every time they shoot him he just rengerates!! ITS CRAZY"
WOAH! I think I saw the same episode your dad did about a week ago, and I was thinking the exact same thing! I never have really seen the show before, but that regenerating guy is loving crazy! How do they end up killing him? I asked my roommates, but they really couldn't give me a good answer.

Lincoln`s Wax
May 1, 2000
My other, other car is a centipede filled with vaginas.
Let's see. All of them men from my paternal grandfather's generation were vile, southern mob, murderous people. This was all during the 40's and 50's in rural Georgia.

Elmer... Elmer killed several people. No one knows how many, at least five, maybe a dozen. One was killed with screwdriver into the head. One was almost gutted with a broken beer bottle. One pissed him off, so he took him outside and beat the man to death with his own shoe. His own shoe. I hear he shot at least 2 guys at a bar fight. My aunt said he was a really nice guy, he'd get her ungodly amounts of candy and toys. He beat his wives. The first one left after a couple of years. His second wife stayed with him for close to 40 years. One evening, she got tired, and in a fit of Lifetime Channel rage, emptied both barrels of a shotgun into his head as he slept.

Dale... Dale liked to drink. A lot. One evening, he fell into a ditch on his way home. It made him mad. When he got home, he plunged a butcher knife into his wife's chest and attempted to kill their three kids.

My grandfather killed at least one person. He didn't like it when you made fun of his height.

There's some more stuff, but that's about the gist of it. We're a violent people.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

My great great grandmother was a pupil under Rasputin. And there could be a slight chance that I am related to him. Anyone want to try stabbing me and dumping me in a river?

My great grandfather was riding his wagon back to his village one stormy night. It was raining quite heavily. As he's riding along, he sees a black sheep on the side of the road. He stops the wagon, gets off and picks it up. He drapes a sheet over it and starts to walk back to his wagon. He gets on and starts to continue on about his way. Suddenly, a flash of lightning strikes. It lights up the land well enough for him to see that the bridge directly ahead of him has been washed out from the storm. He instantly jerks the wagon to a stop. The black sheep then jumps out of the wagon, stands up on his hind two legs, laughes, and then runs off on his two hind legs.

Most of my grandmother's side of the family is scared of father. They called him evil and a warlock.

The old country kicks rear end.

Edit- to add
My grandfather was in the Polish cavalry that charged the German tanks on horseback. And my dad sold porn in his Catholic school bathroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neekoy
Nov 20, 2002

teh doodle

quote:

he took his own life by hanging himself in one of the few trees not far from where they lived.

The perfect ending to a hosed up tale of woe

gently caress that