Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
shocking non-spergery in the ras syndrom article!

quote:

Although there are many instances in editing where removal of redundancy improves clarity,[10] the pure-logic ideal of zero redundancy is seldom maintained in human languages, and it is carried to extremes only by people with oversimlified, hypercorrective misunderstandings of how rules work in language.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

A more specialized form of vampire lesbianism involves incestuous attraction, either implied or consummated. The 2007 film Mil Mascaras vs. the Aztec Mummy includes a scene involving identical-twin teenage vampire girls who express their attraction to each other as part of an attempt to lure Mil Mascaras into a three-way encounter that is actually a trap.[4]

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

WorkingPeer posted:

A more specialized form of vampire lesbianism involves incestuous attraction, either implied or consummated. The 2007 film Mil Mascaras vs. the Aztec Mummy includes a scene involving identical-twin teenage vampire girls who express their attraction to each other as part of an attempt to lure Mil Mascaras into a three-way encounter that is actually a trap.[4]

dear vampire penthouse,

i never thought it would happen to me

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

WorkingPeer posted:

this movie looks awesome as hell

im shocked i cant find any pictures of these supposed sisters though

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

FrozenVent posted:

dear vampire penthouse,

i never thought it would happen to me

after I came, I hit them with a hurricanrana

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDCP
Two years ago[when?] version 2.1 was proved broken by abusing the fact the key for pairing is encrypted with XOR, which makes the encryptor (Receiver) unaware whether it encrypt or decrypt the key. The encryption was based only on random from the Transmitter, so any application which is a transmitter could recover Km. V2.2 was released to fix that, yet as long as backward compatibility with v2.1 and v2.0 is maintained, any V2.0 or V2.1 receiver is capable of accepting signals from a V2.2 Transmitter.

what the gently caress does this mean

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

it means you should read more books

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

there is at least one russian hacker who is ten times smarter than you

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

The game is alleged by Game Informer to capitalize on the release of Peter Jackson's The Hobbit film trilogy as video gamers will have the game to be excited about while movie-goers will have the next installment of The Hobbit movie to be excited about.[6]

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

this is the sentence the illiterate idiot source that from

As movie audiences gear up for the next installment of The Hobbit, gamers now have their own Tolkien project to get excited about.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Orbi posted:

this is the sentence the illiterate idiot source that from

As movie audiences gear up for the next installment of The Hobbit, gamers now have their own Tolkien project to get excited about.

it's a good thing that nobody who watches movies plays video games and vice versa

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
:thejoke:, i know. i couldn't restrain myself

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

if you have any other form of entertainment except games, you're a casual

(the italics represent the contempt and disgust literally dripping from my words as I speak)

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I think a better candidate is Zombo.com, honestly

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

See also

Bullying
Gallows humor
Griefer
Mudita, the appreciation of the success (rather than the suffering) of others
Retributive justice

Revenge
Sadism
Slapstick comedy
Victim blaming
Troll (Internet)

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Consumers of whole onion rings run the risk of pulling the onion out of the batter if they fail to cut it all the way through with their teeth; onion rings made of onion paste break apart easily, while oil absorbency diminishes the onion taste. Onion rings are sometimes dipped into ketchup or spicy sauces.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

onion rings made of onion paste
:what:

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

The box art of Karnaaj Rally featuring a man with blue hair and a purple hot rod over a checkered flag.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Featured_picture_candidates/Anal_bleaching

(technically worksafe because the image is blacklisted)

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

that is some pretty light bleaching
id nominate bailey jays rear end in a top hat because it creeps me out and i guess thats what assbleach is for

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

:nws: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Anal_bleaching.jpg

compuserved
Mar 20, 2006

Nap Ghost

lmbao (laughing my bleached rear end in a top hat off)

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Only verified bleached assholes are allowed, which requires it to be posted by the owner, but if the owner of a bleached rear end in a top hat posts it, they run afoul of wikipedia's rules, and it is not allowed to be posted unless a non-owner posts it, but then it can't be verified

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

obviously a wikipedia editor needs to go and take a picture of another wikipedia editor's bleached rear end in a top hat, after watching said editor bleach it for verification

would this work or would it count as original research?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

A third editor would probably need to write about how the second wikipedia edtor saw the first one doing it, and then the second wikipedia editor could write about the third editor's writing.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

at some point wikipedia editors will invariably talk about how it's such a great and free project, unrestrained by the bureaucracy of traditional encyclopedias

Troglyfe
Jan 2, 2014
WIKIPEDIA FOR WORLD HERITAGE!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i feel like if you've ever seen an rear end in a top hat which has not been bleached, you know a bleached rear end in a top hat

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
if you can't figure out within a minute where the bleached rear end in a top hat is, it's u

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
ask not for whom the rear end in a top hat is bleached, it is bleached for thee

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Trig Discipline posted:

ask not for whom the rear end in a top hat is bleached, it is bleached for thee

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Great chieftain o' the puddin-race

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

WorkingPeer posted:

Great chieftain o' the puddin-race

obv. not bleached

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

hubris.height posted:

i feel like if you've ever seen an rear end in a top hat which has not been bleached, you know a bleached rear end in a top hat

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Nice!

also you gotta be careful the n-word rule is very well enforced!!! come back to us soon! hope you have ten bucks!

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

hubris.height posted:

Nice!

also you gotta be careful the n-word rule is very well enforced!!! come back to us soon! hope you have ten bucks!

i always have ten bux rule 56 biotch

but yeah i went a lil too far down the rabbit hole i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
Another Nintendocore pioneer is The Advantage,[9] whom The New York Times praises as one of the groups who brought video game music into the mainstream modern music spotlight.[2] The Advantage is an instrumental rock band formed by two students attending Nevada Union High School.[2] The group "plays nothing but music from the original Nintendo console games."[2] By creating rock cover versions of video game sound tracks, they have "brought legitimacy to a style of music dubbed Nintendocore."[1]