Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

CraigK posted:

who was that guy that fyad drove to suicide after he lost an edit war against them

fsj or the school kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

cleanhands posted:

liberals :argh:

gingrich
May 26, 2007

i'm the osiris of this shit

CraigK posted:

who was that guy that fyad drove to suicide after he lost an edit war against them

ty peppar aka cumulus clouds aka clayton olney

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

cleanhands posted:

liberals :argh:

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

CraigK posted:

whoa that forums has forced people to kill themselves? scary bro..

BillWh0re
Aug 6, 2001

got dat wmd posted:

fsj or the school kid

I thought fsj suicided because he was fsj, think he's talking about that wikipedia editor, Pepper-something

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
ty peppar

BillWh0re
Aug 6, 2001

I should probably have read more post

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Sweevo posted:

who was the wikipedia user who wrote long creepy passages about how women must have hair down to their waist or the floor, never wear trousers, and basically act like repressed anime women?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Tedius_Zanarukando

jesus christ I hadn't noticed the archived section the first time around

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Dislikes: movements based on false premises

:raise:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Sweevo posted:

Dislikes: movements based on false premises

:raise:

Doesn't mind: cognitive dissonance

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Cosmo Clock 21 posted:

after all the misogyny there's a lil spergin' over the term "7th generation" for consoles, where's the meat of that slapfight?

BillWh0re
Aug 6, 2001

Cosmo Clock 21 posted:

oh my

32. The advent of paper money leads to economic disaster. FACT
35. Final Fantasy OSTs should be made available outside Japan. OPINION

also People who were born via waterbirth always resolve disputes in a nonviolent way. FACT

BillWh0re fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Mar 2, 2011

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

BillWh0re posted:

35. Final Fantasy OSTs should be made available outside Japan. OPINION

itunes not good enough for him or something?

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

thanks for this link to a slashdot article about final fantasy music on itunes, bookmarked dugg and submitted

Latro
Dec 12, 2007
Everything clever, said by someone else, I claim to be mine!

Cosmo Clock 21 posted:

He's Tedius alright.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Latro posted:

He's Tedius alright.

I find your beliefs about women interesting

From your (z2.invisionfree.com/TZ_VG_Coalition/index.php?showtopic=835) messageboard post, I find your beliefs interesting, certainly, although I wouldn't be quick to agree with all of them. You can be criticised for claiming that what you say is 'fact', whilst at the same time accusing feminists of dogmatism - they could quite easily say that it's you who's being dogmatic.

That having been said, I as a heterosexual male appreciate femininity in women, but do not feel that I should have the right to force that on other people. I find the concept of masculism interesting, and if I looked into it more closely I may well end up believing that I do agree with it. I like your idea that long hair is more attractive than short hair, and that brunettes (especially brown eyed brunettes) are more attractive than blondes - that much I would agree with as a matter of my own personal preference, but who would I be to enforce that preference on women or anyone else? As for the idea that women should wear skirts, and have bare legs, that is even more controversial in libertarian terms, and I'm not sure I would agree with a society in which women were forced to wear skirts and have bare legs. Yes, I think femininity and submissiveness as character traits in women are sexually appealing - but that's just me. I'd like to have someone tell me that my libertarian views are in fact harmful, because maybe I'm starting to believe it.
I see that some of your userboxes were removed for their divisive content. That's Wikipedia for you - WP:SOAP is part of a policy. Still, I think that we should adopt a more relaxed approach to Wikipedia userspace and nomination for deletion.

As I said, your views are interesting and I'm not criticising you directly for them - but I would like to know why you believe these things.-h i s s p a c e r e s e a r c h 00:25, 16 November 2007 (UTC)

Also, I can't relate fully to everything in that post, because some of it is inapplicable outside of the United States.--h i s s p a c e r e s e a r c h 00:33, 16 November 2007 (UTC)

Also, as for you being a proponent of nudism - how would you get around the fact that clothes are necessary in many parts of the world for our species to keep warm? Where I live, there is no time of the year when nudity in public would be practical for the reason that it would be too cold.-h i s s p a c e r e s e a r c h 00:37, 16 November 2007 (UTC)

It is wrong to discriminate against men or view such discrimination as acceptable. Believing or teaching that discrimination against men is acceptable and that discrimination against women is unacceptable constitutes discrimination against men. Such teaching is called reverse sexist doctrine. - I agree 100% with you on this point.--h i s s p a c e r e s e a r c h 00:39, 16 November 2007 (UTC)

OK, I understand that you are a libertarian now, but I don't see how libertarianism fits with enforcement of rules on women's dress code, looks and behaviour.--h i s s p a c e r e s e a r c h 00:43, 16 November 2007 (UTC)

And if anyone wants to remove this for WP:NOT#FORUM, then chill out a bit. Wikipedia is a community has the right to trump WP:NOT#FORUM at times if it helps editors understand each other.-h i s s p a c e r e s e a r c h 00:49, 16 November 2007 (UTC)

Ah, nope. WP:NOT is a policy document and is binding. Wikipedia is a community is an essay, and is not. the problem here is that Tedius regularly trots out this diatribe for anyone who will listen. Apart from its being highly offensive & just plain factually wrong, it's not in any way conducive to building an encyclopedia - Alison ❤ 06:09, 17 November 2007 (UTC)

I am politically moderate, that is, between libertarian and authoritarian, but I am leaning towards libertarian. For one thing, according to the fifth tenet in that forum post, I am opposed to media censorship. Supporting nudism is characteristic of libertarianism. I am libertarian according to the Political Compass. That message board post at my board does not say that women should wear bare legs. It specifically rules out women fashioning themselves after men, such as wearing short hair or being bald or wearing trousers. I am against the idea of women wearing their hair short, not only that long hair is more attractive on women, but for a more real reason, as stated elsewhere in that message board. The idea of short hair for women is divisive and magnifies looksism. I found that short hair is massively overrated and that very long hair is highly underrated. I am saddened that very long hair is often frowned upon in makeover shows. Those makeover shows, like the Maury Povich show and other talk shows, Ambush Makeover, and What Not to Wear, are garbage, especially for long hair fans. For my views on women's clothing, it is all right for women to wear long skirts/dresses, knee-length skirts/dresses, miniskirts, shorts, leggings, hosiery, or thongs, or to be nude, but it is not all right for women to trousers. Women wearing that short hair is a gesture of a woman showing health-unconsciousness, defiance, dissatisfaction, despair, what not. I believe that non-African-American heterosexual women should wear their hair at least bra-strap length, and that relaxed-haired African-American women should wear at least medium hair. I am against the nudity taboo, not clothing in general. The nudity taboo is destructive and divisive. I am not against women in hosiery, especially if the weather demands hosiery. I understand that clothing should be worn if the weather demands it, and I have nothing against that. I just forgot to address about the weather demanding clothing, so I just corrected that in the message board post. I am only against wearing clothes in settings where nudity is practical (such as beaches and water parks and other recreational settings in warm weather) or forcing people to do so. I have found such practice to be destructive and divisive. Contrary to popular belief, I found that body modesty actually adds to sexual interest and desire. I disagree with some of the userbox deletions, such as video game console related ones. According to what I have heard about the userbox policy, "divisive userbox" rule applies only in template namespace, not to my userspace. The administrator who deleted them (jc37) got too carried away with the userbox policy, and I have accused the administrator of being biased against userboxes favoring Sony-brand video game platforms. Decimus Tedius Regio Zanarukando 01:17, 16 November 2007 (UTC)

Good grief - not another sexist diatribe. You never miss a moment, do you? - Alison ❤ 02:48, 16 November 2007 (UTC)

I cannot accept that I am a sexist when it comes to my views on women's fashion. If you call those as sexist, then you are labeled a butch feminist. As my userbox page states, I do not believe in romantic love, so you must not expect me to have a wife. Decimus Tedius Regio Zanarukando 04:23, 16 November 2007 (UTC)

lol!! Plus ça changes ... - Alison ❤ 04:48, 16 November 2007 (UTC)

How can you not believe you're sexist? You think it's ok to control every aspect of a woman's life, and that isn't sexism? Hypocrite. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 76.104.111.174 (talk) 15:06, 16 November 2007 (UTC)

Tedius, it's been over a week and you're still editing your "speech" above. Please stop with the sexist nonsense - Alison ❤ 21:35, 22 November 2007 (UTC)

No, I still cannot accept that I am a sexist. So, you stop with that feminist nonsense. Decimus Tedius Regio Zanarukando (talk) 01:02, 24 November 2007 (UTC)

And you stop with that hypocritical nonsense. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 76.104.111.174 (talk) 03:24, 24 November 2007 (UTC)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
^^ drag these two through the street behind trucks tia

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

My opinions, though not completely awful are expressed in a tiresome and needlessly aggressive way. Please help me to chill out.
I object to the deletion proposal. This video game has received a cult following outside Japan. You should source hunt rather than delete. Most of the sources involving this game are in Japanese. Decimus Tedius Regio Zanarukando (talk) 04:07, 7 February 2008 (UTC)

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

gingerbeard.jpg

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
roz ho levels of plaque buildup

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

Lutha Mahtin posted:

gingerbeard.jpg

:gonk:

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

there's the right amount of beard, and the right amount of face, but not enough of the beard is on the face.

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog_variations

Quedude posted:

This article is so full of errors it really should be taken offline. It is a heroic effort, but it really needs fact checking. Some quick examples: Author says Heid's of Liverpool only offers mustard as a topping. Their online menu clearly shows many others from chili to kraut. It also perpetuates the myth that there is a Kansas City style. I have never talked to anyone who has tasted it. As credentials, I am something of a hot dog expert with a book in progress.

Hope that has't already been posted!

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

My opinions, though not completely awful are expressed in a tiresome and needlessly aggressive way. Please help me to chill out.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

gingerbeard.jpg

three unrelated friends of mine have the brown hair/ginger beard thing going on

maybe i should take pictures of them and replace that ugly sperg on there

NOTinuyasha
Oct 17, 2006

The Great Twist
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SchuminWeb

andddd the slashdot article on the front page about him

http://games.slashdot.org/story/11/03/03/1434216/Old-Man-Murray-Entry-Deleted-From-Wikipedia#comments

which one of you winners wrote the first comment?

quote:

It was deleted by some halfwit called Ben Schumin who appears to have a grudge against OMM.

He should be permanently removed from Wiki staff for being an absolute butt devastated rear end of a manchild.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
File:Two_young_men_playing_pat-a-cake.jpg

Smackbilly
Jan 3, 2001
What kind of a name is Pizza Organ! anyway?

cleanhands posted:

three unrelated friends of mine have the brown hair/ginger beard thing going on

maybe i should take pictures of them and replace that ugly sperg on there

i had a friend in hs whose beard was a smooth gradient from dark brown on the sideburns to red on the chin, no pics tho

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i have sort of calicobeard but i keep it short now, 1/4" guard on the clippers

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
gently caress facial hair

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

haveblue posted:

gently caress facial hair

says a person who cant grow any

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
beards own my beard owns

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Old_Man_Murray_%282nd_nomination%29

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
bring back Levellord

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.
i thought it was patty cake..not pat a cake...

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boon-Ga_Boon-Ga

actually this may classify under the hosed up things on wikipedia denominator

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

graph posted:

says a person who cant grow any

oh and i suppose you can grow a beard on both your chins

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Penisface posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boon-Ga_Boon-Ga

actually this may classify under the hosed up things on wikipedia denominator

were any of those machines ever put into production? it's always the same three images from fark.com ca 2001.

what is this
Sep 11, 2001

it is a lemur

Qaddafi introduces Berlusconi to the concept of hilarious african ritual orgies where the "winner" gets to have sex with the prime minister.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunga_bunga

Resurgence in Italy

A century later, the term bunga bunga became popular again as a joke on the internet.[6] This joke was then narrated by the Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi at his dinner parties (in a version which featured, as prisoners, former ministers from the center-left opposition led by Romano Prodi)[7]

This expression was then quoted frequently by the Italian and international press during the scandal known as "Rubygate", acquiring a quite different meaning—as "an orgy involving a powerful leader"; as such, it was allegedly introduced to Silvio Berlusconi by Muammar al-Gaddafi.[8]

In Italy, the term bunga bunga "has become an instant, supposedly hilarious, household expression".[9]

Descriptions of bunga bunga on its meaning, or perhaps illustrate the range of its reference. It "is said to be a sort of underwater orgy where nude young women allegedly encircled the nude [host] and/or his friends in his swimming pool",[10] "an African-style ritual" performed for male spectators by "20 naked young women",[11] or an erotic entertainment hosted by a rich host involving pole dancing and competitive stripteases by costumed—"skimpy nurses' outfits and police uniforms"[12]—but topless women, the prize being prostitution for the host.[13]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Cosmo Clock 21 posted:

I give you

quote:

==Likes==

Tedius Zanarukando likes: Final Fantasy video game series, SimCity video game series, SaGa video game series, Seiken Densetsu video game series, Dragon Quest video game series, Front Mission video game series, Chrono video game series, Fire Emblem video game series, Breath of Fire video game series, Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Star Fox video game series, Metroid video game series, Star Ocean series, Tales RPG series, Ys series, several other video game series, many other Japanese-origin video games, positive and traditional video game reviews, computer role-playing games, enhanced remakes, Square Enix, LucasArts, [[Wikipedia]], [[Wiktionary]], [[Wikiquote]], X-Men, Marvel Comics, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Wars, [[Rhapsody (online music service)|Real Rhapsody]], manga, animes, posting in Internet forums, productivity software (especially desktop publishing, computer graphics, and music software), video game music (especially orchestrated), digital emulator-format music, digital surround sound, multi-channel surround sound (especially in excess of 5.1 channels), orchestrated classical music (especially live), rhythm and blues, jazz, pianos, flutes, trumpets, French horns, violins, cellos, the color blue (especially navy blue), chocolate, peanut butter, pancakes, waffles, raisins, beef, chicken, bacon, bacon bits, sausage, pork chops, barbecue, oranges, grapefruits, green apples, grapes, raisins, prunes, strawberries, blueberries, strawberry yogurt, blueberry yogurt, blackberries, muscadines, plums, cashew nuts, pistachio nuts, Fanta Grape soda, Fanta Strawberry soda, Fanta Orange soda, lemon-lime soda, Welch's Grape Juice, orange juice, grapefruit joice, lemonade, limeade, tea, seasoning salt, pepper, kelp, cattle, horses, pigs, rhinoceroses, giraffes, hippopotami, gorillas, chimpanzees, swords, the latest gadgets, personal computers, computer servers, many of the typing, transcription, translation, programming, mathematics, science, photograph colorization, high-resolution and high-polygon 3D computer graphics, computer graphics jobs, science-fiction and fantasy motion pictures, computer-graphics motion pictures and television programs, modern video formats (such as DVD), modern audio formats, widescreen or letterbox, masculism, masculist propaganda, male empowerment, living alone, disability rights movement, sex segregation in educational settings, all-male education, men's rights activists, vacations or tourism, beaches, cruises, amusement, amusement parks, gender gaps favoring males, anti-female discrimination that masculists consider inevitable, sex-segregated education (especially all-male education), female deselection, double standard favoring males, patriarchy, precious metals (such as gold and platinum), price decrease (or depreciation), high-paying jobs, white-collar jobs, importing, heartfulness, nudism, freedom of expression and free speech, modern sophisticated culture, intellectual freedom, liberal democracy, liberal democratic countries, liberal religious groups, liberalism, libertarianism, capitalism, niceness and nice people, separation of church and state, his supporters, computer and video game Web sites (especially computer role-playing game Web sites), computer and video game magazines, computer graphics magazines, anti-censorship Web sites (such as NCAC.org), hair care (excluding haircutting), Web sites that glorify long female hair, and feminine women and girls (long hair and skirts for women and girls).

==Dislikes==

Tedius Zanarukando dislikes: Video game censorship or regulation (especially in application to male gamers ages 18 to 24) and its advocates/activists, politicians or religious figures with an anti-video-game or anti-male agenda, vilification or repression of electronic gaming, antigamers, anyone who opposes video games containing violence, video game reviews from or inspired by religious or other censorship-related sources, criticisms of video games for cute factor or preceived exploitation of sex appeal, pro-censorship Web sites or lobbying groups, pro-censorship text or speech, Christian or governmental censorship, falsification of scientific research, use of spyware upon his computer screen, content-control software or being barred off the Internet, parental controls, fairies, green beans, pickles and pickle relish, lasagne, pasta, maccaroni, spaghetti, fettuccine, meatballs, potato salad, Miracle Whip, ranch dressing, non-bovine milk (especially human breast milk), V8 juice, pineapple or any beverage mixed with it, Candida control diet (which is very detrimental to him), [[McDonald's]], [[Applebee's]], TGI Friday's, the color [[red]] (especially maroon), masculine-looking women, female haircutting or headshaving (what Zanarukando calls femitonsure), perception that female beauty is immoral, radical or separatist feminism, female empowerment, feminist hate speech or sites, persecution of femininity, alienation or homogenization of the genders, certain gender gaps favoring females, double standard favoring females, misandrists, discrimination against men, all-female education, ableism, racism, feminist propaganda, male deselection, pop feminism or female superiority or femachistas (people who believe that women are better than men in all situations), religious or feminist censorship, having a romantic or intimate family relationship, chip music (for example: NES sound format and SID format), monaural audio, anti-enhanced-remake purists, old school purists (or old school gamers who detest new school games and new school gamers), emulated versions of ancient video games (especially NES games) on sixth or later generation video game consoles (practice known as ageware or necro-porting), vintage video formats (such as VHS), vintage audio formats, time-limited formats (such as [[EZ-D]] and [[DVD-D]]), 1.33:1 versions of films originally presented in widescreen, minimalism, price increase, being unemployed, job loss, job offshoring, the development of artificial intelligence technology to destroy jobs, coeducational classes, unisex dress codes (such as forcing women to wear trousers), heartlessness, meanness or mean people, his enemies, traitors, slavery, matriarchy, Hinduism, radical Islam, Islamic States, Jehovah's Witnesses (including his immediate family and other Jehovah's-Witness relatives) and other ultraconservative fundamentalist religious groups, living with people who adhere to any of the religions he dislikes, ultrareligious and narrow-minded parents, monasticism, being accused of a crime, prudery, repressive culture, unconstitutional laws, draconian victimless-crime laws, laws that are detrimental to him, prohibitions on or chilling effects upon free speech, greedy business practices, countries where electronic gaming is prohibited, fascism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, oppression, surveillance abuse, being under surveillance or kept tabs with, strictly Muslim countries, and undemocratic governments (especially the Taliban regime).