Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Thoughs hands...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I kind of hope Underbite Troll survives and decides to change his trollish ways to avenge his boyfriend's death.

I wonder if Elmer is going to perform a soul bind with Bugs and Daffy to set up how Tails will do it, or something?

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Audibly gasped when I saw Thoughs hands....

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

simplefish posted:

fuuuuuuuuuuuck

whats
going on?

e: fixed small problem in final gif frame.

Can I call dibs? Dibs.

Seriously Elmer what the gently caress?!

E: Can anyone experienced with gifs lower the file size on this for me? Hate to be a pain but I don't want to mess this up.

withheldmcfakename fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Apr 26, 2012

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008
This is amazing. Out of nowhere, Elmer Fudd traffics with dark powers, and now I can't loving wait for the next strip.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Definitely blood-magic with Bugs and Daffy's corpses. Lazerbot is now incorporating Game of Thrones too.

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan
and shoot him into the trolls base where
ever it is and let him kill all of them. its
so perfect that it can't go wrong.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life
Elmer status: still the best character in the strip.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

withheldmcfakename posted:

Can I call dibs? Dibs.

Seriously Elmer what the gently caress?!

E: Can anyone experienced with gifs lower the file size on this for me? Hate to be a pain but I don't want to mess this up.

should be under 30k. Sorry I didn't check before. Hopefully the quality's still okay for you.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
All right, this has already more than made up for the kinda boring Mario/Troll King fight. :aaa:

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

simplefish posted:

should be under 30k. Sorry I didn't check before. Hopefully the quality's still okay for you.

Thanks man!

Team Silver really has fully emerged as the best part of Tails Gets Trolled.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Elmer Fudd is amazing. I don't know what else to say. I am speechless.

Anomalies
Mar 1, 2010
Well this is now the most excited I've been for the next page the entire time I've been reading.

The greatest cliffhanger yet.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Holy poo poo :stonk:

I think the best part about this is that lazerbot does a subtle foreshadow with Elmer giving himself a nosebleed earlier (at least, that's what I assume he was doing with his nose) on the page to get the blood. This comic is so loving fantastic.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Just when this comic is getting back on track, it punches you in the face with a curve ball from left field. I am enjoying this far too much.

I cannot even believe what is happening. :devil:

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Oh.

My.

GOOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just stopped playing through Doom 3 nightmare mode before looking at this thread. Holy gently caress. Someone needs to make Fudd mods for Doom

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!

cletepurcel posted:

Elmer status: still the best character in the strip.

Always has been. Rob's a pretty close second, though.

Just when I think this strip couldn't pull any more punches, it gives us Fudd with dark magical powers. Props, lazerbot.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
So Elmer's a devil summoner, right? He's going to put his shotgun to his head and blow out a giant Persona or something next?
I have never played the SMT games I have no idea what exactly goes on in them but goddammit Elmer what the gently caress

produce
Apr 1, 2008
Add my voice to the chorus of people who became addicted to this comic/thread and powered through it in a couple days. Truly amazing stuff. My thanks to the OP, and of course to everyone who contributed to the animations and motion comics.

There are only a couple moments that I thought were especially funny and didn't seem to get much attention.

This:

Plus this:

also I feel that Knuckles "smart weed" comment kind of drew attention away from two pretty funny reactions from Shadow and Ve(/i?)ctor:

EDIT: Just look at the way their scowls frame him! LB is seriously improving as a draftsman, and I say that with complete sincerity. Obviously I don't think he's seriously studying any sort of comics formalism; I think he's just applying what appears to be a somewhat sophisticated cartoonist intuition. People have continued to mention his genuine talent for pacing for dozens of pages now.

produce fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Apr 26, 2012

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

I...I don't know what the gently caress anymore.

You can't tell me though's comics weren't created by a master troll. :psyduck:

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.
Amazing devil-hands aside, the fact that Elmer's reaction to that dude getting shot was the same as mine cracked me up. "Who was that again?"

EDIT: vvvv YES loving YES AHAHAHAHA MY DREAM CAME TRUE

Bonsai Superstar fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Apr 26, 2012

Sherd Red
Mar 23, 2012
I AM A HORRIBLE PUBBIE WHO LIKES TO USE REDDIT MEMES PLEASE MOCK ME EVERY TIME I POST

this is why i wanted that wabbit

Sherd Red fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Apr 26, 2012

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty
Oh, that makes sense. Elmer is a necwomancuh.

squeegee
Jul 22, 2001

Bright as the sun.
This is pretty much the best thing I've ever seen on the internet.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Sherd Red posted:

this is why i wanted that wabbit

Holy Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudd!!!

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.
I honestly feel like I have to call someone on the phone right now, this is amazing.

Could he control Sonic and Luigi's corpses too, or are they too raped to be useful anymore?

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Holy poo poo, he really is a necromancer.

:suspense:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I can't believe Fudd hauling their corpses around actually has a narrative payoff.

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008
This completely loving owns.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Daffy and Bugs have actually been dead since the early 1940s, but Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire, has been toying with their bodies during his slow descent into madness.

But seriously, this chapter just gets better and better with every page. :shepface: I've already forgiven him for that Mario fight.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
:stare:

Given their main foes are satanists with demonic powers, terrorists who kill their friends in the drop of hat, parent killers, and villains...are the trolls the good guys?

Also this is utterly fantastic

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
I love it when I read a comic, and I can tell the author really put a lot of effort setting something up. We all just took Fudd hauling the corpses around as just some weird thing Lazerbot put in, but he really had a purpose for it all.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
Oh

Oh my god.

I - I don't. He actually did it. Elmer loving Fudd is a loving necromancer.

This guy is a loving genius.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.
This is a work of godamned art. Not a single part of this is any longer, "so bad it's good". This whole thing is just... Oh My God.

It's sort of gonzo, you know? I'm getting a real comix vibe.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

I am never going to able to watch Looney Tunes again without telling anyone nearby a story that will make them never hang out with me. :psyduck:

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Zombie Bugs and Daffy are going to eat those trolls, aren't they?

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

:suspense:

This loving comic.

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan
and shoot him into the trolls base where
ever it is and let him kill all of them. its
so perfect that it can't go wrong.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life
Elmer is such a good guy, just carrying around those corpses for ages just for the opportunistic moment when they might come in handy against them trolls.

Seriously this might be the most amazing moment in the strip so far.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
I'm just flabbergasted. Necro-puppeteer Fudd...

cletepurcel posted:

Seriously this might be the most amazing moment in the strip so far.

No, your avatar was the most amazing moment.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

This comic ousts The Watchmen for "Best Graphic Novel"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

produce posted:

People have continued to mention his genuine talent for pacing for dozens of pages now.

Except for his fights. His fights are terrible.