Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Calico Heart posted:

Weird Eye Troll who is actually a defender who doesn't have a name (unlockable defenders outfit)

His name's Pori. But yeah, this has Kickstarter written all over it, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

razorrozar posted:

It's way too soon to make this game, though. We have to wait until the comic is finished so we can include all the characters and stages and reflect the work as accurately as possible.

Also, one phrase. Tails Gets Trolled: The Movies.

Fixed

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
If Lazerbot published Tails Gets Trolled in three different comic books, then maybe, just maybe, we'd have the next big trilogy on our hands.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Tacostein posted:

If Lazerbot published Tails Gets Trolled in three different comic books, then maybe, just maybe, we'd have the next big trilogy on our hands.
I wish the format of his pages were closer to normal comic book-sized. Since they're so tall, it's tough to imagine them being printed out as graphic novels.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

This hiatus is killing me.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

JazzFlight posted:

I wish the format of his pages were closer to normal comic book-sized. Since they're so tall, it's tough to imagine them being printed out as graphic novels.

You know how you couldn't really make Watchmen into a movie because its essense was so closely tied to its format? Watchmen is a comic book. Tails Gets Trolled is a web comic

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Tweek posted:

You know how you couldn't really make Watchmen into a movie because its essense was so closely tied to its format? Watchmen is a comic book. Tails Gets Trolled is a web comic

I hope Tails Gets Trolled is everything Scott McCloud envisioned for the infinite canvas... :allears:

Portland Sucks
Dec 21, 2004
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
LB needs to get updating post haste. It's been far to long without any TGT.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Honestly, I feel like the best way to do a Tails Gets Trolled book would be to just print the pages out yourself and staple them. It'd maintain the feel very well.

Stumiester
Dec 3, 2004

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."

Calico Heart posted:

Fixed

I think we all know that the only way to truly represent TGT is an HBO miniseries animated by Pixar. ...holy poo poo that would be amazing.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Stumiester posted:

I think we all know that the only way to truly represent TGT is an HBO miniseries animated by Pixar. ...holy poo poo that would be amazing.

It would take an amazing number of copyright attorneys.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
WHERE IS MY TAILS GETS TROLLED? Maybe he's on vacation or something. I wanna know how Porky dies!

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

redreader posted:

WHERE IS MY TAILS GETS TROLLED? Maybe he's on vacation or something. I wanna know how Porky dies!

His last comment was 2 hours ago, he could be working on it.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

I just got caught up on this whole thing today and all I can say is that it is DeviantArt itself distilled into a single, unintentionally hilarious monstrosity. It's just so absurd I can't wait to see what happens next.

Never, ever expected to say that about loving Sonic/Mario/EVERYTHING ELSE fanfiction. I lost it when I saw Woodstock and Pac Man.

So is this guy a goon and a VERY elaborate gimmick, or someone who really just does not realize how terrible-yet-hilarious his comic is? I really hope it's the latter; an innocent lack of self-awareness would just make everything even funnier. "Gently caress" being used and "goony" makes me think he's aware of these forums but maybe not a member and is repeating stuff he's seen here as an observer.

[Edit] Also holy poo poo those Everdraed & company animations were unspeakably perfect (of course). That's what made me decide to read the actual comic in the first place.

Buff Skeleton fucked around with this message at 22:14 on May 7, 2012

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
He's baaaaaaaaaack!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I will give you one day to require these requirements!!!!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

This makes me think of a time that my life changed traumatically. It was very sad for me.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Defiance Industries posted:

life changed Traumatically.
Fixed that for you.

And I even didn't believe LazyBoy would throw another curveball - who is the demon guy, really? The one who grants the power, or one who covets it for himself and no others?

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

...wait, TRIGON? What the loving gently caress, lazerbot you beautiful bastard.

Rogue1-and-a-half
Mar 7, 2011
My God, this is amazing. So I've started at the beginning of the thread and I'm slowly making my way through. I've just barely gotten into the saga. For those of you who have made it on up to the present, congratulations. I'm up to the bit where Bugs reveals that he and Daffy are gay lovers. I repeat, this is amazing. I'm just powering through this thread; it's like I can't look away.

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
I did it because I had to...

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhh...

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
The next day is sure to be some SERIOUS poo poo.

Crass Casualty
May 9, 2004
The artist formerly known as Iron Stalin
So wait.. Are they going to become grey wardens or satanists?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

i even had my
doubts that he wasn't
real....

Also I love how all of the dedicated cultists, well, they're just unworthy and they've dropped dead. And porky pig, with a bra on his head, is worthy of wielding the power to raise the dead.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
I absolutely love that Porky still hasn't taken that brah off his head.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...

Zoinker posted:

I did it because I had to...

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhh...

Can I call dibs on this?

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

FadingChord posted:

...wait, TRIGON? What the loving gently caress, lazerbot you beautiful bastard.

Where are you getting Trigon out of this?

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

Crass Casualty posted:

So wait.. Are they going to become grey wardens or satanists?

Maybe both!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I love how Lazey-B took the time to give names to all of those characters only to kill them all off literally one page later

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Calico Heart posted:

I love how Lazey-B took the time to give names to all of those characters only to kill them all off literally one page later

You fool! Who do you think the surviving cultists will raise first!?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Zoinker posted:

iːw-wə-iːwəwiː-əwiː-wiː-ew-əWhat the gently caress?

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Tom tosses back that glass of blood like a boss.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

rudecyrus posted:

Tom tosses back that glass of blood like a boss.

Meanwhile Porky gets an ENORMOUS panel to show us he's decided to eat this brick of frozen lasagna instead.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

I think they were chosen based on who drank the blood... just a guess.

I love how the dark lord obviously wasn't paying attention to the attendees he was handing out power to. He had several drunk, high "bros" (seriously, that's what they are) just walk on in, who hadn't heard of him at all, and just gave them the powers cos they wanted to get wasted.

Zoinker posted:

This is amazing. Amazing amazing amazing. I love the amount of avatars this comic is creating. They're so far apart, random, and unrelated that I'm always worried people won't realize the lovely MS Paint-esque drawings are all related.

Also, who's to say Porky dies? Did I misread something? I'm assuming he's gonna be the new leader of the cult.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

Backweb posted:

Also, who's to say Porky dies? Did I misread something? I'm assuming he's gonna be the new leader of the cult.

Porkey dies because Porkey is a BITCH. Pay attention.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Porky really does need to die. But it would be true Lazerbot if Porky not only lived but became integral to the story.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Backweb posted:

I think they were chosen based on who drank the blood... just a guess.

I love how the dark lord obviously wasn't paying attention to the attendees he was handing out power to. He had several drunk, high "bros" (seriously, that's what they are) just walk on in, who hadn't heard of him at all, and just gave them the powers cos they wanted to get wasted.

This is amazing. Amazing amazing amazing. I love the amount of avatars this comic is creating. They're so far apart, random, and unrelated that I'm always worried people won't realize the lovely MS Paint-esque drawings are all related.

Well he didn't appear in the neutrals' hideout (so far), and he seems to be the odd one out in the group.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
"I will give you one full day with this power to decide if you shall keep it or not."

What a safe and convenient deal with a demon this sounds like!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
How did he make those pentagrams? They're so goddamn regular it couldn't have been by hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Speedboat Jones posted:

"I will give you one full day with this power to decide if you shall keep it or not."

What a safe and convenient deal with a demon this sounds like!

I took that as him saying he'd give them a day to see if he'll LET them keep it. Porky will probably pussy out and the demon will kill him.