Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElProducto
Oct 9, 2001
if you want to live low, live low
This was an incredible ride but now that he knows we know things will neverbe the same. It was fun while it lasted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

ElProducto posted:

This was an incredible ride but now that he knows we know things will neverbe the same. It was fun while it lasted.

yeah, I don't even think he's telling the truth about needing a new drawing pad or whatever. I think he's done with this since everybody beat this thing into the ground and tailed off into similar levels of insanity with their own creepy sonic fanart-fanart/fanfiction.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

MinibarMatchman posted:

I think he's done with this since everybody beat this thing into the ground and tailed off into similar levels of insanity with their own creepy sonic fanart-fanart/fanfiction.

And its the creepy fan art which will stand the test of time in the end.

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan
and shoot him into the trolls base where
ever it is and let him kill all of them. its
so perfect that it can't go wrong.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life

Foul Ole Ron posted:

And its the creepy fan art which will stand the test of time in the end.

I don't know, I could see that Bugs "I used to get trolled" image being a meme for years to come.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Daffy!

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?

Great Green Auk posted:

Welp I'm really dumb, realized I uploaded this with my signature misspelled :downs: "Auk" starts with an A rather than a G, who knew? Also fixed his weird backwards hand. This is what I get for attempting to draw after 29 straight hours awake.

:doh:

Edit: I want to draw more of these abominations, any panel suggestions?

Da Vinci's Last Supper with every cartoon character in this saga so far.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

magic pantaloons posted:

So does that make The Sissy Judas?

Lone Tuna
Feb 23, 2011

"The accents on that Gazeebow Unit song are bizarre, they jump between perfect Cork and English West country, would never have guessed that they're Canadian. Was Newfoundland settled by Irish and just isolated enough to have preserved the accent?"
I don't think The opening theme to Micah the Rat is getting enough love here, especially the ep 1 version. Anyone want to put a nu metal backing to it?

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

MinibarMatchman posted:

yeah, I don't even think he's telling the truth about needing a new drawing pad or whatever. I think he's done with this since everybody beat this thing into the ground and tailed off into similar levels of insanity with their own creepy sonic fanart-fanart/fanfiction.

Aren't you a negative Nancy

I would agree if you said the "gangtag" bullshit was silly or how everyone wants to donate to him and encourage him, but everything else is just very amusing and reads like an Xbox live-chat pasted on a dragonball comic drawn by a middle-schooler, which in itself wouldn't be that funny, but this thing spawnend some very amusing content, not "fans-fanfitcion."

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

For me this thread is the greatest not because of the original material but for fan art. Lets be honest the comic is pretty insane and this kid definitely needs some psychiatric help.

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.

magic pantaloons posted:

:aaaaa: I.....I can't decide if I love you or hate you. It is now my duty in life to draw this monstrosity.

I think I hate you.

I have class now so I'll probably work on it way later but I am now DETERMINED to make this happen.

Edit: Since I'm kind of in a hurry would somebody mind posting a list of all of the characters to appear thus far?

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Everdraed posted:

You're awesome, thank you so much!

Right now I'm going with Jeff Goldblum for Tails' incoherent hysterics and definitely for Shadow since that's pretty much what I imagine a dark brooding hedgehog to sound like

Neato, go hog wilde. I'm still recording on my end, and I've finished chapter 2. It's in individual wavs by page right now, I'll probably edit them together into a finished product like Chapter one.

Here's a sample of page 8(?)

Jeff Goldblum fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Feb 23, 2012

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
Lazerbot, if you're reading this and decided to quit because you think we don't seriously care about this comic, I want to know how it ends and I want my comedy now. Thank you.

ZanderZ
Apr 7, 2011

by T. Mascis
Yea really, I wanna keep reading. I'd be willing to chip in $5 to help get you a new mouse too. Think about that! You'll be a professional artist.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001
I think the irony is that the "trolls" may have won and now lazerbot has stopped because he couldn't just tell them to gently caress off as well as Shadow did. Which is sad, I was really getting into this. :(

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Mr. Bonky posted:

I think the irony is that the "trolls" may have won and now lazerbot has stopped because he couldn't just tell them to gently caress off as well as Shadow did. Which is sad, I was really getting into this. :(

I refuse to believe that lazerbot will stop until all them trolls are dead.

SusanosWrath
Jan 3, 2012

This Unit Will Self-Destruct Upon Termination of Target
My god, this thread... :munch:
It truly is amazing, you gotta love all this fan art!

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Great Green Auk posted:

:aaaaa: I.....I can't decide if I love you or hate you. It is now my duty in life to draw this monstrosity.

I think I hate you.

I have class now so I'll probably work on it way later but I am now DETERMINED to make this happen.

Edit: Since I'm kind of in a hurry would somebody mind posting a list of all of the characters to appear thus far?

Okay just 13 of them: Shadow, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Silver, Blaze, Mario, Luigi, Daffy, Donkey Kong, Bugs, Elmer and the Hulk.

Just take your time, you can't rush art. :allears:

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

I think you should drop one of those for the earless man.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mr. Bonky posted:

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/journal/hey-286608632

nope at least 5 more chapters

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

magic pantaloons posted:

Okay just 13 of them: Shadow, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Silver, Blaze, Mario, Luigi, Daffy, Donkey Kong, Bugs, Elmer and the Hulk.

Just take your time, you can't rush art. :allears:

You forgot Bowser

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

More of just choose the 13 characters that are the most significant in this storyline.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

pengun101 posted:

I've never been happier! :comeback:

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

magic pantaloons posted:

More of just choose the 13 characters that are the most significant in this storyline.

So how is Bowser less important then Donkey Kong who just slept with Knuckles, but didn't participate in putting the villains on trolls ? :colbert:

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
You're forgetting the man with no loving ears. You can't just omit him.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Goatse Master posted:

Well he wouldn't be at the last supper. He's the guy who had his ear cut off by Peter after the supper.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Goatse Master posted:

Maybe he missed dinner because he didn't hear them call for him. HE HAS NO loving EARS.

viva
Jan 18, 2007

Long live the jams.
I'll add another drop to this bucket.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

pengun101 posted:

You can't stop this freight train :ssj:

Anomalies
Mar 1, 2010

Goatse Master posted:

Why'd they want to invite the guy who won't even use a coaster for his drink, anyway?

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

quote:

=3 10 chapters.. so i am guessing chapter 10 is the Coupe De Gra(means the Finale for the comic series)

Oh RoninHunt0987, I hope it's named that horribly mangled spelling of "coup de grāce" too. :allears:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Hey, at least he got the "de" part right.

Nexus42
Jul 5, 2003

Sorry for the Inconvenience
This comic is amazing. I am looking forward to more chapters.

There is something magical about Lazerbot's work.

Nexus42 fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Feb 23, 2012

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Jeff Goldblum posted:

Neato, go hog wilde. I'm still recording on my end, and I've finished chapter 2. It's in individual wavs by page right now, I'll probably edit them together into a finished product like Chapter one.

Here's a sample of page 8(?)

Heads up: Like Everdraed said, I'm going to be giving page three (and maybe even four!) a shot. Since people have been a little slacking on recording themselves ( :colbert: ), I might just grab your talent in its entirety because the deliveries are awesome.

Goobish
May 31, 2011

This is now one of my favorite comics. Lazerbot, don't ever stop making comics, and equally important--don't ever use spellcheck. Ever. gently caress them trolls!

PriNcessofDarXness
Jun 16, 2009

Great Green Auk posted:

I think I hate you.

Just make The Guy With No Ears have a cameo through a window in the background yelling "WHERE THE gently caress IS EVERYBODY!?"

Also... Bugs telling someone to place their goblet on a toaster is mandatory.

Thank you.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Read through this entire thread and the comic at work. Annoyed coworkers with inane laughing. Showed them the comic, they loved it. Now our entire office is cursing those stupid laptop ports for preventing the next chapter :argh:

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
All the cool kids seem to be readings of this...thing, so, what's one more?

I think that's all of chapter one. At least, all of what was in the OP.

pliable
Sep 26, 2003

this is what u get for "180 x 180 avatars"

this is what u fucking get u bithc
Fun Shoe
A buddy just linked me this thread...but are the thumbnails not working for anyone else? I click and click and click and click to no avail :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

Great Green Auk posted:

I think I hate you.

Please let at least one of the dinner rolls on the table be a teary-eyed goomba