Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
We'll meet again in Sovngarde, brother. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

FrenchToasty posted:

Remember that Tails is set to be the savior in this story. Everyone else is just another potential death scene.

The only characters we know make it to the end are Pac-Man, Tails, the Troll King and eother Shadow or Silver, going off the vision at the end of Chapter 5.

I literally said "HOLY poo poo" at the new page.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
We need Pac-man to continue his quest for the Dragon Balls to bring Rob back

PassionTentacle
Aug 22, 2010

Yeah. I thought I was able to pin down where this comic is going. I thought for a moment that it had become a little bit predictable.

loving Lazerbot. I'm mad at you right now, but I hope Rob stays dead, and we get an awesome chapter where Elmer Fudd tears the poo poo out of Hindo, avenging Rob. That would be a 40 page fight that I'd look forward to.

My heart hurts. RIP ROB. I will never forget you.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Would anybody be willing to find me some of Robs best moments? I want to add on to the video I linked a few posts back as a memorial to Rob.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

scarycave posted:

Would anybody be willing to find me some of Robs best moments? I want to add on to the video I linked a few posts back as a memorial to Rob.

How about when Rob loving TORE ELECTRICITY OUT OF A WALL.

I refuse to believe his death was anything but a lucky shot.

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
Enter Elmer:

"Oh, hey! It's Earless Dragonborn Whatshisname."

"Damnit. Can't Zombify him all blown up like that."

"Oh well." Wanders off to murder more trolls.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

nerdbot posted:

How about when Rob loving TORE ELECTRICITY OUT OF A WALL.

I refuse to believe his death was anything but a lucky shot.

That is so ridiculously awesome.

Zoinker posted:

Enter Elmer:

"Oh, hey! It's Earless Dragonborn Whatshisname."

"Damnit. Can't Zombify him all blown up like that."

"Oh well." Wanders off to murder more trolls.

Probably. :smith:

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Maruna posted:

loving Lazerbot. I'm mad at you right now, but I hope Rob stays dead, and we get an awesome chapter where Elmer Fudd tears the poo poo out of Hindo, avenging Rob. That would be a 40 page fight that I'd look forward to.

"Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me! Believe in the Rob that believes in you!" :kamina:

SexyBrianPuppet
Oct 5, 2010

remember, you are talking to the pranking MASTER.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
(removed dupe comic post)

quote:

got to give props the nerdbot the only person who guessed it accurately. you are one clever devil you ^^ you clever devil. hope can been given as quickly as it can be taketh away

edit: I'm always about 5 seconds too late when posting TGT comics :(

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

"My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them."
Oh, man. That was a loving rollercoaster. THANK YOU for not putting text on top of that.

But holy poo poo.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

edit: :aaa:

awesome

edit2: While I am glad that Rob is alive, I kind of wished the death had been real. How does one daydream their own decapitated head getting pissed on DURING A FIGHT???

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Is his piss electric ????

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Holy smoly! :aaaaa:

EDIT: Now I'm really curious though: This is the second time that we've seen a weird daydream in this fight. Plus, Lazy-B stated outright that Rob was dead. Something's gotta be up with that. I hate to think that Lazy-B brought back Rob just because of the fandom's outcry!

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Nov 28, 2012

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

bitch i'll piss on your
face

Frosty Mossman
Feb 17, 2011

"I Guess Somebody Fixed All the Problems" -- Confused Citizen
It's going to be so funny when he dies for real in the next page.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Rob! :)

Rob! :(

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Aaaahhh holy poo poo. Love you LB.

On one hand I'm kind of disappointed at the copout, but Rob daydreaming his own death and then using it as a reminder to be careful like he just gave himself a brain-PSA is absolutely incredible.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Sniper Party posted:

It's going to be so funny when he dies for real in the next page.

I will be so mad if this happens.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Air Julio posted:

edit2: While I am glad that Rob is alive, I kind of wished the death had been real.

Yeah, I'm kinda torn a bit too. On the one hand, Rob's great and I don't want him to die so anticlimactically, assuming it does really happen at all, so I'm happy about that.

On the other hand, making it just another daydream like the DBZ joke is kind of a cop out and somewhat lessons the impact of any future events. Like, it'll never be clear if it really happened or not.

...jegus chris i
sound like such
a huge nerd ri=>
=>ght now lol

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Hahahahahaha... This was hilarious. I can't wait for the second series of angry rants. "You have chickened out, Lazerbot, how could you do this!"

:munch:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
This has been the funniest chapter. Thank you Lazerbot.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Holy smoly! :aaaaa:

EDIT: Now I'm really curious though: This is the second time that we've seen a weird daydream in this fight. Plus, Lazy-B stated outright that Rob was dead. Something's gotta be up with that. I hate to think that Lazy-B brought back Rob just because of the fandom's outcry!

He knows not to give away his own surprises!

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Dragonatrix posted:

Yeah, I'm kinda torn a bit too. On the one hand, Rob's great and I don't want him to die so anticlimactically, assuming it does really happen at all, so I'm happy about that.

On the other hand, making it just another daydream like the DBZ joke is kind of a cop out and somewhat lessons the impact of any future events. Like, it'll never be clear if it really happened or not.

I can accept it if he rolls with it and makes Rob having bizarre, morbid daydreams a recurring thing with his character and it isn't just a one-off thing. He just starts spacing out or something and it cuts to Silver just staring at him going

what is with rob
he is just standing
there? hmmmmmmm
there is something
odd about him

Either way, I think this whole fakeout has been a good reminder that anything goes with Lazerbot. He is a master and I have learned not to question his decisions anymore.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Dragonatrix posted:

Lazy-B says he knew what he was doing with that run-around. If so, I'd hate to think it was just for that one shot. No, I think it might be a little deeper. Two daydreams in a single battle (not to mention Coyote's flashback) make this chapter a bit unusual.

EDIT: "lol rob is a day dreamer :D"

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Nov 28, 2012

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Hahaha Lazerbot is the best.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hahaha oh goddamnit. You almost got me there Lazey!

"bitch i'll piss on your face"

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

ZIPP!!

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Well drat, I wasted about 2 hours today making a memorial. :negative:

You sly devil Lazy! I wonder if I should still finish it though...?

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Just caught up with the last few pages and man I was actually annoyed that Rob seemingly got killed off that easy. Kudos to Lazy B for actually making me give enough of a crap about a MS Paint comic.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

scarycave posted:

Finish it, and then just have 30 seconds of black followed by

i just had the worse daydream ever, i need to focus!!
which reminds me i need to avoid that electricity
or that could happen for reals

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I can't wait to see how he eventually wraps the comic up. This poo poo's gonna have more ending fakeouts than Wayne's World.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

scarycave posted:

Do it, and post it as a comic to the "eulogy" page (18.1) on tailsgetstrolled.com

EDIT: Also what nerdbot said.

vvv I just want to know exactly what that plan is. Are we suddenly becoming the trolled? vvv

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Nov 29, 2012

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

We truly are all Lazerbot's puppets.

I'm fine with this. :allears: Lazerbot "confirming" Rob's death outside the comic was all a part of the plan.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Now I know what arrhytmia feels like.

Lazerbot :h:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ahahahahahahaha

LB was obviously lying when he said this comic wasn't the most elaborate troll ever

Because in a way, we are tails.

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Yeah, this is getting kinda out of "hilarious joke" territory and into "hilarious joke that may also be plot-relevant" land.

Both of Rob's weird "daydreams" have happened during his fight with... uh... lightning man. The question is, is it just some weird thing that -happens- to Rob or is it lightning man that is causing them?

PassionTentacle
Aug 22, 2010

I love how as of this chapter Rob just blanks out regularly to have daydreams in the middle of fights. Massive ADD in this one.

I'm so happy right now. So unbelievably happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Kinda wished Robb had died, this feels like a big cop-out after his death scene and eulogy.