Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I can't believe he's apparently taking ideas from us. I certainly didn't think we were actually influencing it aside from simply having fun with fanart, recordings and avatars.

Cheeto Man and Batman in the same comic, this will be the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Before I read every new update I play the Game of Thrones intro and picture all relevant lands being shown/risen in my head(EMERALD CITY, MUSHROOM KINGDOM, BLUFFINGTON, ELWOOD CITY)

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I never dreamt there could be a universe in which I'd be more afraid to meet Doug Funnie in a dark alley than Batman.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Is it bad that I have no idea who Vivian is? He's starting to get obscure now.

Batman would totally be the leader. Making him not the leader just doesn't work. Unless the leader turns out to be Optimus Prime. That's the only person badass enough for Batman to take orders from. Either that or the Macho Man Randy Savage.

Also, now that he's killed off a huge portion of the Sonic and Mario crew, he's gotta get Mega Man in on the action.

I am quite honestly surprised that there are no DBZ \ Final Fantasy VII characters in this at all. The webcomic just gushes with the... unique mentality of your average DBZ \ Final Fantasy \ Kingdom Hearts fan, but they're nowhere to be seen. I kind of salute him for that.

GET IN THE ROBOT fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Mar 20, 2012

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

drat you, Lazerbot, I give in! Take my $5 as I jump onto the avatar bandwagon. :negative:

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

Well, I know what I'll be seeing in my nightmares now :stare:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Gammatron 64 posted:

Batman would totally be the leader. Making him not the leader just doesn't work. Unless the leader turns out to be Optimus Prime. That's the only person Batman would ever take orders from.

All I know is that if Batman has Dexter making weapons for him, there is no logical reason the trolls should still be alive.

I want to know what Cheeto Man is doing in this group, though. Doug and Skeeter get trolled by Roger, trolls killed Batman's parents, Arthur gets trolled by DW, Woodstock is a Peanuts character and he's miserable by default, Dexter gets bullied, Vivian got treated like dirt by her sisters, but who on earth could troll a guy as cool as Cheeto Man??

And would Vivian approve of Mario's new behavior??

e: here's the new page:

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

nerdbot posted:

All I know is that if Batman has Dexter making weapons for him, there is no logical reason the trolls should still be alive.

Uh, Batman doesn't kill, broski.
:goonsay:

(As if lazerbot gives a gently caress about canonical characterization)

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Zotwoz posted:

I can not stop laughing. Between this and Leap Frog I just don't know what the gently caress anymore.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

Zotwoz posted:

All his dialogue should just be WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA and everyone just somehow understands him. That would make my day.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

smokyprogg posted:

Uh, Batman doesn't kill, broski.
:goonsay:

(As if lazerbot gives a gently caress about canonical characterization)

the trolls a→
→re so bad t→
→hat i have
broken my vow
even the joker
hates them

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
the genesis of trolling and anti-trolling is the struggle between the two pong paddles

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

nerdbot posted:

the trolls a→
→re so bad t→
→hat i have
broken my vow
even the joker
hates them

how bout
a magic
trik
ill make
this pen→
→cil
disappear

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

FPzero posted:

I can't believe he's apparently taking ideas from us. I certainly didn't think we were actually influencing it aside from simply having fun with fanart, recordings and avatars.

Cheeto Man and Batman in the same comic, this will be the best.

I really wish he wouldn't, the comic is better when it's just coming from him and not a bunch of goons telling him what to put in the comic.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Hopefully he's just taking random dude suggestions right now because he's building up to a massacre where most of these guys will get killed anyway. By trolls protected by robot check plates and / or shadow assuming they were with the trolls.

Paperio
Mar 1, 2012
The two bosses

Goddamnit my lungs

This comic continues to astound me

Cabrini-Green Tea
Aug 20, 2009

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'
Dammit, I was eagerly awaiting the appearance of Rayman and Glover. The constant smile on Leapfrog's face was a nice touch.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

I lost it at Frogger and Leap Frog. This is The Best.

Anomalies
Mar 1, 2010

Gammatron 64 posted:

All his dialogue should just be WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA and everyone just somehow understands him. That would make my day.

He better have a fight scene where he activates his power pill and gobbles up a bunch of the trolls.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Anomalies posted:

He better have a fight scene where he activates his power pill and gobbles up a bunch of the trolls.

It's not Sonic Got Trolled if pacman doesn't whip out a tommy gun during the big fight.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Gammatron 64 posted:

No, they had to hire an interpreter...

A bear, who fancies himself a comedian.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

smokyprogg posted:

how bout
a magic
trik
ill make
this pen→
→cil
disappear

It felt right.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

I'm going to throw this out there... but I'm expecting Street Sharks or Ninja Turtles to make an appearance.

Or failing that, Ahh Real Monsters. Or something else from Klasky Csupo.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I dunno, unless this is going to be a long rear end story he should probably stop introducing new characters at this point.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

nerdbot posted:

I want to know what Cheeto Man is doing in this group, though. Doug and Skeeter get trolled by Roger, trolls killed Batman's parents, Arthur gets trolled by DW, Woodstock is a Peanuts character and he's miserable by default, Dexter gets bullied, Vivian got treated like dirt by her sisters, but who on earth could troll a guy as cool as Cheeto Man??

Cheeto Man just stands against uncool dudes in principle. Maybe someone close to him has been a victim of trolling (Pringle Man, perhaps).

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

Douche Bag posted:

I dunno, unless this is going to be a long rear end story he should probably stop introducing new characters at this point.

We're on chapter 5 of 10. We have plenty of time for characters to get introduced and then murdered in glorious fashion.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

spregalia posted:

We're on chapter 5 of 10. We have plenty of time for characters to get introduced and then murdered in glorious fashion.

You have a good point. He did introduce Espio, Cream,, that robot and Vector only to have 3/4 killed within 5 pages or so. And Vector lost an eye.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

a medical mystery posted:

No, they had to hire an interpreter...

A bear, who fancies himself a comedian.

I fully support this idea.

He's tired of getting heckled by those two old fuckers. Perhaps they are the original trolls.

voodoobadger
Jan 8, 2008
I drink, I smokin', I eatin' my brocz
New page!!

it is was
not a
Quintessen=>
=>ce
us
meeting
today

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
I read Pac-Man's lines as if he was a Prinny from Disgaea.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

voodoobadger posted:

it is was
not a
Quintessen=>
=>ce
us
meeting
today

Look again...

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I also love how erratically he updates. You read the thread and come back 2 hours later and there's already another page.

Somebody posted that Lazerbot's comic is better than CAD. Besides being true, it's really refreshing to see someone actually enjoy making their little comic after always browsing the CAD and Dominic Deegan thread.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I love how Chester Cheetah is called "Cheeto Man" when he isn't even a man.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

quote:

it is was
not a
Quintessen=>
=>ce
us
meating
today

This. This has eclipsed "i want that wabbit" as my favorite single panel so far.

Edit: I only just now realized he meant "coincidence." Everything about this panel comic is just so beautifully nonsensical.

Rollersnake fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Mar 20, 2012

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Did he correct the spelling of "witch" by putting a strikethrough on the "t"?

Not a Twat
Oct 11, 2010

Oops you almost got away without your Diddy
the battle between humans and trolls go back to The Medieval Era

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Any bets on who Pac-Man's friend was? And also, how loving old is Pac-Man if he lived in a medieval village?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

nerdbot posted:

Any bets on who Pac-Man's friend was? And also, how loving old is Pac-Man if he lived in a medieval village?

He can eat ghosts. What kind of creature do you think he is?

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Data Graham posted:

Did he correct the spelling of "witch" by putting a strikethrough on the "t"?

I think the strike was part of the grass in the picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
the battle between humans and trolls go back to The Medieval Era

I love how Pac-Man ends his sentences with "wakka wakka", like an annoying anime mascot character.