Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TripsEX
Feb 1, 2005
Not Trip Sex
I just started reading this last night and am now convinced that this is the best comic ever written. Jack Kirby, Stan Lee; kindly step aside for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
OH SHI--

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

you have no right to use luigi's moves after what you did to him which was rape

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Oh poo poo new panel.

Check out that loving black under Mario's hat in the middle right panel.

He's loving PISSED.

And now I'm on the edge of my seat, goddamnit.

e: You was able to take the damage that fire had to give :allears:

Raul Sinropa
May 6, 2007
Professional Homewrecker
Tis last panel gave me shivers! This is going to be the most epic of battles! An angry Mario fighting to avenge his brother is getting beat down so far, but he's going to do everything he possibly can for his brother. I'm feeling sad guys. Mario was a huge part of my childhood. :smith:

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

"you was able to take the damage that fire had to give."

Another page of brilliant dialogue! Is it just me or does Mario's bag keep disappearing?

Ybrik
Jan 1, 2008

my fist are harder then metal

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I'm never going to be able to look at a Mario game the same ever again.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

AggressivelyStupid posted:

"you was able to take the damage that fire had to give."

Another page of brilliant dialogue!

No poo poo. I'm not even sure how he goes about creating these magnificent sentences. He certainly doesn't use the rules of English as I know them.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Metal Mario YES

Mods embed this to any subsequent thread pages starting with this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hxh2h3P70Q

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
This comic is a lot like the Simpsons. It should have ended on a high note a long time back, but it just keeps limping on.

arachnobot
Apr 3, 2006

Almost Smart posted:

This comic is a lot like the Simpsons. It should have ended on a high note a long time back, but it just keeps limping on.

When should it have ended? I think this comic has been consistently compelling, and I always look forward to more. There's a lot of things that have been put into play which haven't come to pass yet.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Almost Smart posted:

I thought this story was going downhill with the introduction of that troll killer society the myriad of random cameo characters, but the silver side story rekindled my interest.

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Metal Mario YES

Mods embed this to any subsequent thread pages starting with this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hxh2h3P70Q
I was thinking something more like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhaFtROR28E

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Almost Smart posted:

He desperately wants to be <insert popular manga artist here> except he doesn't understand that they get paid to drag the story out for as long as possible.

Captain Zeroth
Feb 24, 2007
Im a captain?!
NO

May this glorious work never end.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
The whole Pacman backstory bit was not quite as good as the rest, but it's really returned to form.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Mr_Ham97 posted:

I was thinking something more like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhaFtROR28E

Thank you, this is exactly what I was thinking too.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Rather Dashing posted:

The whole Pacman backstory bit was not quite as good as the rest, but it's really returned to form.

I think the whole Pacman part was kinda meh, only because it felt like he was taking our ideas and throwing them into the comic instead of just doing his own thing.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Chapter 6 is really the best one, just for the amount of great stuff lazerbot packed in there (Elmer acting like a troll, dragonborn Rob, troll-off, Knuckles' plan, Teemo vs mountain and probably some stuff I forgot). Chapter 7 went of to an amazing start as well with Mario's flashback about his trailer trash parents.

Wet Bandits Copycat
Apr 18, 2004

I love how knuckles just loving loves smoking weeeed. :420:

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
I finally figured it out. This is "There Will Be Brawl" meets 4chan.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Almost Smart posted:

I feel that the first few chapters are still the best. They're bizzare, confusing and brilliant. It's when it actually looked like someone putting their anger into comic form and unironically making the hero a loving nutcase.

That's not to say there hasn't been some good stuff recently like someone getting catapulted into a hill but it's just too obviously self aware.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
E: It's actually pretty sad and I feel bad for saying it.

Nickelodeon Household fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Apr 14, 2012

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

E: this was stupid, I am not gonna make any more dumb word walls in here.

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Apr 14, 2012

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
My only complaint about this whole thing is that everybody already bought the best panels and quotes for avatars a while ago.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Good quotes and panels are included with every page, my good man.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

memy posted:

Good quotes and panels are included with every page, my good man.

BRING it ON!!!!!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

The MSJ posted:

Mario will never lay down and die filthy terrorist troll!:911:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

BRING it ON!!!!!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
This whole thing started out somewhat dragon ball Z but now it's just straight cribbed DBZ distillate.

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

Why would his robot fist be harder than metal?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Linguica posted:

I dunno, it reminds me of some lovely meme from years ago, though. While some of this comic is really fun and quite good, yeah, stuff like that just screams "NO GUYS LOOK I AM TOTALLY NOT THIRTEEN AND I AM TRYING REALLY HARD TO PROVE THAT I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THIS"

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

The White Dragon posted:

I dunno, it reminds me of some lovely meme from years ago, though. While some of this comic is really fun and quite good, yeah, stuff like that just screams "NO GUYS LOOK I AM TOTALLY NOT THIRTEEN AND I AM TRYING REALLY HARD TO PROVE THAT I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THIS"

The only good Troll Science™

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Linguica posted:

They were forged in the fires of the hundred flame wars, quenched in the tears of noobs.

What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them running away from how awesome you are and to hear the lamentation of their internet girlfriends.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Ice Phisherman posted:

To crush your enemies, see them running away from how awesome you are and to hear the lamentation of their internet girlfriends.

Then how will they stop being so mad? The cycle of villains will just continue...

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Lazerbot is slowly building the tension up, Mario's death will be worth it.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I hope this fight becomes more even, I'm getting tired of seeing Mario run forward, get punched and then fall down. So fa Luigi did a better job comin' at the king than Mario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Use the Frog Suit, Mario! It's your only hope!