Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Look at that dogge

edited to include said dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Sup guys. loving bright outside.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I still miss Jixx, but I know she's not suffering anymore. It's only been 2 months.
:(

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
I'm sure she misses you too.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

I still miss Buddy, a decade later. He was the best westiepoo to ever exist, 200% doggo. Thankfully both my parents have gotten similarish dogs since Buddy has passed, a maltepoo and a schnauzer. They're no Buddy, but they still get hella pets and belly rubs anytime I get to see them, allergies be damned.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Removed.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 15:22 on May 21, 2020

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Handsome Ralph posted:

On a lighter side, took Zelda camping this weekend.

She was a good woods dogge :3:

Ugghh now I'm just asking myself why I'm wasting my entire life not having a doggo and not camping every weekend. :(

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Handsome Ralph posted:

My bus driver, who decided that 40 in a 25 was acceptable, didn't stop in time before hitting him (yes, I was on the bus).

gently caress. Buddy was hit by a car too, but I wasn't there when it happened. I can't imagine.

Buddy was one of those meant to be things. I met him when I was about 12 or so. He was a random dog that came to play with me at a lake and it turned out the owners needed to get rid of it. Buddy was insanely fast, and cemented my admiration for terriers and their speed. I would use a chuckit to whip a ball as far as I could, and Buddy would out run the drat thing. A few times he'd even get smoked in the back of the head by the ball. He was super smart and would find ways to dig himself out of the yard constantly too. He'd always venture off and come back, but it drove my dad nuts trying to figure out how Buddy was Great Escaping his way out constantly. Buddy was a good dog.

Jehde fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Feb 13, 2018

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
After two and a half years, Monty finally runs away at bath time. It's hilarious. He used to jump in. Now when I tell him to he runs off like "NOPE gently caress YOU!!!"

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

He's still mad about the vacation :colbert:

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

stolen from the gif thread

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Garrand posted:

stolen from the gif thread

Somebody better than me combine these two

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I'm terrible at this poo poo but I gave it a shot.

Some say he's still going to this very day

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Garrand posted:

I'm terrible at this poo poo but I gave it a shot.

Some say he's still going to this very day

This rules and you rule for doing it

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Get that toy, Pandy. GET THAT TOY!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I took a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9-apLmqlA

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Send help, a two headed monster is in my kitchen!

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Im still not fully convinced that your dogge isn't a stuffed animal :swoon:

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
A chew toy for Monty

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
https://youtu.be/Dno4bb-p7ys

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

Pintina died 4 years ago and we still miss her. She lived 18 years with us, after escaping from her last home because they abused her. Even after living 18 years with us, she still hided every time she saw someone taking the broom or hear a loud noise.

Rest in peace, Pintina, you lived a long life, I'm so sorry we were unable to cure you from your traumas.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
18 years is an amazingly long life. Y'all done good.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Frank is afraid of this big butterfly sculpture at the dog park. Completely irrational fear, it never moves because it's metalwork, but about 7 feet off the ground and a few feet long, so a little imposing, I guess. A couple of weeks ago I stopped to tie my shoe or something right next to the pole holding it. He hesitated, but eventually came up and sniffed it all out. He's not friends with it, but I think he realizes now that it's harmless.

Doesn't stop him from eyeballing it every time we walk past though.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Monty is terrified of the neighbor's 12lb yorkie.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Fear the 5lbs Pom

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
My dogs, which are 40 pounds and 50 pounds, are okay with dogs larger than them, but completely terrified of dogs in the 5-15 pound range.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I don't remember if this was already posted, so here it is (again?) anyway.

https://i.imgur.com/usTuKBD.gifv

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Naked Bear posted:

I don't remember if this was already posted, so here it is (again?) anyway.

https://i.imgur.com/usTuKBD.gifv

Eel bite his balls or what?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

this is my moms dog, Wilson

she babysat my youngest kid yesterday, and he really wanted one of my kids stuffed animals. My mom gave him one today, and he refused to drop it a single time. Even when we took him out for a walk.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

My coworker brought his dog to work today. Here's Darla, in the five seconds I could get her to sit still between belly rubs and trying to steal bacon.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

mrmcd posted:

My coworker brought his dog to work today. Here's Darla, in the five seconds I could get her to sit still between belly rubs and trying to steal bacon.

So did she get a Krispy Kreme donut or what?

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

So did she get a Krispy Kreme donut or what?

Dunno. The box has disappeared since I took that photo...

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Frank is afraid of this big butterfly sculpture at the dog park. Completely irrational fear, it never moves because it's metalwork, but about 7 feet off the ground and a few feet long, so a little imposing, I guess. A couple of weeks ago I stopped to tie my shoe or something right next to the pole holding it. He hesitated, but eventually came up and sniffed it all out. He's not friends with it, but I think he realizes now that it's harmless.

Doesn't stop him from eyeballing it every time we walk past though.

Linus is afraid of all blue post office drop boxes. He used to be terrified but now he just eyes them and attempts to take the furthest path around them.

No idea where it came from. He's been afraid of them since we got him from the rescue at 8 weeks old.

Nerdrock
Jan 31, 2006

Benny, our 13 year old lab, is terrified of my helmet cam's beep. We discovered this recently, and just one beep from the thing will make her quiver for hours on end. it's heartbreaking.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
We thought Bruce was afraid of the water, turns out he's just a prima dona who doesn't like getting wet.

He is legit scared of shovels. Makes you wonder why.