Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Captain Invictus posted:

Gentle Leader trip report: Noa hates it so so much and tries to get it off constantly, occasionally succeeding thanks to her impressively rubbery schnoz, and the moment she got it off her nose she booked it for a squirrel and pulled really hard on the leash itself now that she was unrestrained. Second try I tightened it as much as reasonably possible, but she still almost got it off. that said, it works exactly as intended, even if she hates it for now, so hopefully she gets used to it.

also I am unsure how one creature can poop so much. she shits like a horse, pooping like 2 pounds and then right after I took her for a walk around the neighborhood to get some exercise and halfway through she pooped another 2 pounds. I guess if this means she sheds all that extra weight quicker I'm all for it but man that's a lotta poop, my previous dog who was 2/3 her size pooped maybe a third as much.

Isdog, working as intended, won’t fix.

Ticket closed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

El Capitan

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/dog_rates/status/1386016330478882819?s=20

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Just when you thought it was safe to have a turkey sandwich for lunch...

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Captain Invictus posted:

Gentle Leader trip report: Noa hates it so so much

did your mom finally give in when you told her well ackshully there's a girl form of noah? :haw:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Ok fine. He had a wonderful hike with the family this morning,

was a good boy meeting a friend’s dog,

very patient in Lowe’s and always great with the cashiers who love him (and have treats!)

And got a new toy from my mom who is visiting

please feel bad for Pongo, he has had a very rough day

oh and he enjoyed belly rubs during story time

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Apr 25, 2021

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
pongo looks like the happiest motherfucker alive :3:

Lutha Mahtin posted:

did your mom finally give in when you told her well ackshully there's a girl form of noah? :haw:
no she gave me a second sticky note list of names to pick from instead

the dog already semi-responds to Noa but mom insists on naming her Buzzer or Licorice or Sunshine or Mabel or something.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Pick the most absurd one and pretend its one of the "other" names from above.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Name your dog what you want to name your dog and let your mom name her own dog imho

Dropped Monty off at 7 Eleven yesterday.

I just can’t do it anymore. It’s too expensive to feed him every day.

I went back several hours later and nobody had picked him up yet.

He’s not there this morning though so 🤷‍♂️

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Why wouldn't you drop him off at a shelter instead what the gently caress

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Sab669 posted:

Why wouldn't you drop him off at a shelter instead what the gently caress

The shelter is gonna feed him, those fucks.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I don’t have a car. The 7 Eleven is down the street.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
You...you're joking, right?

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

...what the gently caress, why would you do that, if you had posted in here that you need help paying for his food I would have thrown money at you

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

No I'm sorry I have to unbookmark this thread for a while I can't handle this, I'm tearing up and need to go hug my dog

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
hi if you didn't actually abandon your dog then don't loving joke about it you stupid shithead, that poo poo has been happening a depressing amount and I've rescued multiple dogs from such instances so it's really really loving depressing and infuriating, don't even joke about it. gently caress you.

like an ex-friend of mine had to suddenly give up their cat because they became homeless and didn't even consult with anyone or ask for help beforehand or ask anyone to adopt them, just kinda left them in a box with "please give me a good home" on it, and this is someone who loved her cat more than anything else, so this is absolutely a thing that happens a lot. especially now during covid(Noa is straight up from a family who lost their home because covid resulted in everyone in the house losing their jobs, so they gave her to a rescue to hopefully find a home) and is 100% a thing you should never even joke about, it straight up brings up traumatic memories in some people

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Captain Invictus posted:

hi if you didn't actually abandon your dog then don't loving joke about it you stupid shithead, that poo poo has been happening a depressing amount and I've rescued multiple dogs from such instances so it's really really loving depressing and infuriating, don't even joke about it. gently caress you.

like an ex-friend of mine had to suddenly give up their cat because they became homeless and didn't even consult with anyone or ask for help beforehand or ask anyone to adopt them, just kinda left them in a box with "please give me a good home" on it, and this is someone who loved her cat more than anything else, so this is absolutely a thing that happens, a lot, especially now during covid(Noa is straight up from a family who lost their home because covid resulted in everyone in the house losing their jobs, so they gave her to a rescue to hopefully find a home) and is 100% a thing you should never even joke about

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

If you think Boop the Snoot would ever abandon Monty, you haven’t been around very long.

Also Monty constantly starving is like GIP’s oldest surviving in-joke.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Yeahhhhh not a cool thing to joke about.

Palate cleanser time.

Two things Lando loves:

Morning belly and chest rubs upon waking up

Cuddling with the brontosaurus bone that Two Finger got him from Secret Satan.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
look at that poor boi

feed monty a burger

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

FrozenVent posted:

If you think Boop the Snoot would ever abandon Monty, you haven’t been around very long.

yeah I've seen him posting Monty for a while now. but expecting someone to have encyclopedic knowledge of a thread's posters and their situations is stupid, and making jokes about pet abandonment is also incredibly lovely and tactless, especially since there are many many instances of people who love their pets more than life itself making decisions like that on the spot because they feel they can't do it anymore.

Just don't make jokes like that. It's not that hard.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

FrozenVent posted:

A joke needs to be funny. That wasn't funny, it was realistic to the point that I got hosed up worrying about monty. "good" job on cole making a post that I could believe, but also jesus gently caress, gently caress off, that's traumatizing.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
that is such a good angle lol, I almost didn't see the squirrel.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

:3 :3 :3

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

s'ok just don't do it again.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Aw Monty did you have the nightmare about the feather again?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
He was politely asking me for some of my breakfast and I said “no” and so long story short he got some of my breakfast

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Yeah I got breakfast at McD on the way home this morning and the idiots put eggs on my sausage McMuffin, after I clearly said no eggs.

Anyway, Kiki, unlike smashmouth, ate the eggs.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Yeahhhhh not a cool thing to joke about.

Palate cleanser time.

Two things Lando loves:

Morning belly and chest rubs upon waking up

Cuddling with the brontosaurus bone that Two Finger got him from Secret Satan.

Has he STILL not annihilated that thing?

Also not gonna lie Cole I thought that was just some random abandoned dog that looked like Monty and got a bit sad

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

is that the USPTO

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
My sister brought her new lab puppy over, meet Bella:

They got along extremely well!

All worn out.

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Apr 25, 2021

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
holy poo poo this is the best ever

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

devmd01 posted:

My sister brought her new lab puppy over, meet Bella:

They got along extremely well!

All worn out.

Omg tell Bella I love her

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

a goon abandoning their dog at a 7-11 is too believable. i did not enjoy this "joke" post

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

STOP POSTING MONTY YOU WON'T MELT MY INDIGNANCE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Luca heard Monty's treats are now available?