Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Meinberg posted:

Hey guys, I am fading fast, but I have some time if anyone is here.

I'm here for you, Meinberg.

Let's hug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Okay, I've gone back and forth in my head, between Asiina and Keane. I still don't know for sure, I really don't. I'm fine with you guys executing me, but I don't know if I can make any cogent arguments right now. I'll check in again before I go to bed, but if that doesn't happen, I want to put out a vote to finish the day out with.

##vote CCKeane

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

CCKeane posted:

I'm here for you, Meinberg.

Let's hug.

Sure, why not buddy.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Meinberg posted:

Sure, why not buddy.

*embraces Meinberg, kisses him gently on the cheek*

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!

Meinberg posted:

The deadline is totally tonight.

Ecco said Sunday evening but didn't specify when.

I just got home, will try to be back from dinner as quickly as possible.

Leaning towards Meinberg though.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTCV5BJiOhY

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Huh I didn't!

Deadline in 2 hours (11PM EDT)

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

votecount incoming.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Ixtlilton posted:

votecount incoming.

Wrong thread, hon.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh I didn't realize ecco said. I just saw there wasn't a deadline on votefinder.

I will also be around.

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!
Okay, back from eating. I should be around.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Alright I've read through again and I'm feeling more confident. I think it's time to put down my vote.

##vote Meinberg

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

Pretty sure it's Meinberg or CCKeane. I'll give a last readthrough to make sure I'm sure, we have a few minutes.

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

Meinberg posted:

What Ecco is saying is that we should go ahead and vote someone out. I recommend Sandwolf. Jon Joe is probably the other scum.

The only sticking point for me is this. At a glance it seems like a pretty bold post for scum Meinberg to make.

On the other hand, Meinberg has been pretty eager to emphasize how aggressively he went after Sandwolf and Jon Joe, and looking at his post history...he did call them scum but I'm not buying that he went after them all that hard.

He did push Sandwolf a bit but his "case" on Jon Joe, before JJ committed Mafia suicide, is basically just mentioning that Jon Joe is probably scum a couple times. Hedging his bets so he can later say "look, I wouldn't have bussed both my scumbuddies!" when he basically didn't.

##vote Meinberg
:redhammer:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:s: Meinberg, Space Sorceror (town-aligned miller), was executed day 4. :s:

Night actions! Ideally before morning!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

christ

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
God DAMNIT Meinberg!

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

Dammit.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ecco I would like to use my conjuration spell tonight. You know the routine. Thank you.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I was leaning for Keane then Asiina but was busy most of the day. Alas.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:s: MildManeredManikin, Space Corporal (town-aligned cop), killed night 4. :s:

Day 5

:h: 3 alive. 2 to execute.
:d: When Asiina is gone.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Well well well.

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

I investigated Asiina because I already investigated every other living person. TOWN of course.

So yeah, one of you is a godfather.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Jefepato posted:

I investigated Asiina because I already investigated every other living person. TOWN of course.

So yeah, one of you is a godfather.

I see an alternate possibility here.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So it's LYLO time to claim!

I'm a backup doc. I didn't want to claim yesterday cause I wanted to see if I could hopefully manage to get a protection off. Obviously I chose incorrectly (I picked Jefepato).

This was part of the reason I had such a hard time believing that there were straight up two cops, since I knew I wasn't active at the same time as the other doctor. But Jefepato's behaviour makes me think he's likely been telling the truth, so I think it's Keane.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

As a counter point, holy moley that is a lot of power roles against an otherwise powerless scum team. Both flipped goon, correct?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I guess when a full third of the game is scum, there needs to be some heavy roles to counter it out.

I'm no expert on balance though.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Asiina posted:

I guess when a full third of the game is scum, there needs to be some heavy roles to counter it out.

I'm no expert on balance though.

Nah, you wouldn't need that many to balance out, it'd be overwhelming.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I disagree and obviously Ecco does too.

When you can have LYLO on D2 I think town would need all the help we could get.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I suspect scum had kill restrictions, since there were no deaths n1 and n2, and JonJoe threw himself on his sword.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Someone must vote.

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

Kill restrictions don't really fit with the "super fast" theme though? It seems more likely that Ecco just gave both sides big advantages (large number of power roles vs. too many scum) and Mills just got lucky as hell.

Anyway, rereading now. I'll vote soon.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Well considering I want to vote you, I think we have to wait for J.

I wish he'd show up though.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Speak of the devil!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

When then I shall DRINK A SIP FROM MY GLASS and we can LOCK BLADES

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

I'm not the devil though.

Honestly this is a pretty simple call. CCKeane, your posts have been mostly white noise with some setting speculation thrown in. Asiina has been actually contributing and generally sounds reasonable to me.

##vote CCKeane

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Keane

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Jefepato you fool.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
ECCO COME IN HERE AND GIVE ME MY WIN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I thought I spent all of D2 and D3 calling out Asiina but apparently it was only in my head. As soon as I died, I told JJ it was Asiina, and he was like why didn't you post it then? :aaaaa:

I blame myself. Also the rest of you.

Good job, Asiina.

• Locked thread