Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barfoid 4
Aug 21, 2014

by XyloJW
I was looking on rap genius and people are saying that young thug is talking about bit coins when he says "i met papi say he good at uploading wallets."? anyone know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Of The Dead
Apr 8, 2007

I'm feelin' clean, I was only thirteen With the heavy starch, on my Bugle Boy Jeans
I believe so, I assumed because of that tech-y sounding sample he has after that verse. I feel like I'm hearing about it in other songs, Like danny brown saying "Pop them pills get them brought to my door like Avon" like maybe ordering them offline?

Don Of The Dead fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Oct 14, 2014

hungry_mantis
Nov 28, 2013
Rap Genius is definitely right most of the time, and I'm sure this is no exception.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Drugs are often ordered over the "dark net" and that's exactly what young thug is talking about, uploading money to an online wallet to buy drugs. Could be any cryptocurrency. "Dark net"

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Yeah how do we know it's bitcoins specifically? Could just as easily be dogecoins, IMO.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
what are dogecoins used for?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Illegal meme trading.

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

This is actually a throwback to e-bullion and pecunix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

I don't even listen to young thug. I'm not into bitches and bitcoins rap. Aesop Rock is pretty sweet tho.

• Locked thread