Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

sweet snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Lets go raid the other thread. Or switch

Other thread, let's all switch for the night

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

CHAOS REIGNS

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

winvirus posted:

CHAOS REIGNS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L2ooG_MX9E

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPvmIxu-LSA

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaRJ2WrWEnA

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

merk posted:

Please modkill or replace me. I'm not interested in this game anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGWhjojt5dw

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Taste :(

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Gross

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
You are so different since your last survivor. In a bad way. I dunno. It is very sad

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Goodbye mafia.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Survivor is a traumatic event in a lot of peoples' lives.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Bye Poque.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

You are so different since your last survivor. In a bad way. I dunno. It is very sad

Huh?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I am working on the flavor right now. Sorry guys.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

For taste :(

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
No poque don't go :(

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Ah ha. Ah ha ha ha loving ha. Looks who's come back with their head between their rear end and their tail between their legs. Looks like the up to no good FanTropes have been shut down by the FBI. How many times have I told you guys, you have to hide the really dark poo poo under a whole bunch of fake pages and oh wait no feds don't look here as well

Seriously don't look here. For real leave us alone.

Are the feds gone?? Okay let's continue with the State of the Fanfic Nation.

WhatIfPennyMetADinosaur: Blessed be Gadget full of grace.
WhatIfPennyMetADinosaur: The messiah was cast aside by Claw
WhatifPennyMetADinosaur: He was murdered, and has risen anew and he will come to judge the innocent and the go-go-guilty.
InspectYourGadgets: Woah woah woah wait a second.
WhatIfPennyMetADinosaur: What is it brother Chief
WhatIfPennyMetaDinosaur: We are just beginning our morning ritual for Gadget Purification
WhatifpennyMetADinosaur: We still have to view season 2 episode 4 of the holy scripts
InspectYourGadgets: You said he was murdered
InspectYourGadgets: When we started this, you said we wouldn't be following the movie canon
InspectYourGadgets: Are we going to pray to the talking car next? What the gently caress man
WhatIfPennyMetADinosaur: You know as well as I do that hte movie is servicable
WhatIfPennyMetADinosaur: It was fleshing out the original series and was giving it the depth that it deserved
InspectYourGadgets: gently caress this I quit. This was getting stupid anyway.
WhatIfPennyMetADinosaur: gently caress you you can't quit. I quit. gently caress it. gently caress this whole thing. Why the hell did I make a religion about Inspector Gadget.

Power of Pecota, Sonichu, Cult aligned Priest has been deleted

The weed has all been smoked up. His buzz is not mellow. He looks at the computer clock. 5:45. Soon his alarm will go off. It's time for school. He checks 4chan one more time to see if he missed anything. All the hot memes need to be his. He can't do this any more. He decides he needs to stop. He can't live like this any more. Tonight he'll get a good night sleep. He swears. He swears. One day,,,

Adus, Tails Gets Trolled 3P Survivor has decided to take a bit of a break from the internet.

So last night something weird happened. The programmer quit suddenly talking about "shoddy management and he hasn't been paid in months." I guess now that Chet has a few jobs just having us pay him in fanart commissions isn't good enough. Well gently caress him.

The problem is, now if you want to communicate, you need to do so through quoting. I'm pretty sure Chet did that as a final gently caress you to the forums. You'll be able to post normally tomorrow, but today we have to work to fix things. Sorry about this!! You can edit those quotes however, so you can write to your hearts content. it just has to be inside a quote.

Dr. Hurt fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Oct 6, 2014

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (17): Asiina, Byers2142, CapnAndy, DuckHuntDog, Jefepato, Little Mac, Magnus Gallant, MildManeredManikin, mr.capps, Opopanax, Poque, Propaganda Machine, Puntification, soscannonballs, winvirus, Your Personal Muse, yuming

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 07th, 2014 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

And once again guys, I'm extremely sorry about the delay. Its also my friends birthday this weekend so I was spending time at her house. I apologize for the large delay and I hope you guys aren't too offended by the wait.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I forgive you hurt but I'm pretty sure capnandy got turboed so the votefinder is wrong.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Puntification posted:

I forgive you hurt but I'm pretty sure capnandy got turboed so the votefinder is wrong.

I ALWAYS FORGET TO MOVE FOLKS ONTO DEAD ON VOTEFINDER. Thanks Punt.

This is a warning though, because of the coder leaving the job, Please post in edited quotes

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Dr. Hurt posted:

You're right, there's no way there can possibly be a cult in this game...

- Power of Pecota, Sonichu, Cult aligned Priest has been deleted

Well, poo poo. And that flip means there's still a recruiter. If only we knew someone who could change people's alignments.

Is DHD still alive? Also, how do we vote if we have to use quotes? Also, and most importantly, who has the new chapter? This threads true work must continue.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

I unnecessarily apologize for the large delay caused mainly by taste tbh and I hope you guys aren't too offended by the wait.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

You may post votes outside of your quotes.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Dr. Hurt posted:

Power of Pecota, Sonichu, Cult aligned Priest has been deleted

rofl ##vote winvirus

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote winvirus

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

seriously if you don't vote winvirus right no wyou're clearly not town

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

WHAT THE gently caress he must have been recruited because we started the game as town!!!!! Also I am hated today and require one less vote to lynch

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Dr. Hurt posted:

I ALWAYS FORGET TO MOVE FOLKS ONTO DEAD ON VOTEFINDER. Thanks Punt, you are literally the best and ever so handsome.

This is a warning though, because of the coder leaving the job, what an embarrassing way to betray the fact I don't read the mod flavour Also pretend I quoted that thing poque did

##vote winvirus

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Opopanax posted:

Just a reminder, here's Opop's lame reason for treating me and Poque differently after our resurrections:

- I just want to get this over with

Opop is a bad man.

Also, winvirus lived how yesterday in the silly other thread?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

winvirus posted:

WHAT THE gently caress he must have been recruited because we started the game as town!!!!! Also I am hated today and require one less vote to lynch

lmfao bye

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

winvirus posted:

:allears:

##vote winvirus

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
announcement: i have taken 13 shots today because of footblall related thathings. i am NOT IOGOD.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Last reminder, you have to post through quotes today because of flavor or you will be modkilled. Lookin at you Poque and Win.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

This is a warning though, because of the coder leaving the job, Please post in edited quotes

And then half the thread dies because they don't actually read mod posts...

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

Poque posted:

Poque posted:

Poque posted:

Poque posted:

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

announcement: i have taken 13 shots today because of footblall related thathings. i am NOT IOGOD.

JETSFANS.TXT

• Locked thread