Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

dragon enthusiast posted:

I will wait for it as long as it takes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Same

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Hargrimm posted:

Five years from now they will announce Shirobako and Chihayafuru for the same season, and I will die and ascend to heaven.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Mentat Radnor posted:

:same:

I wish they at least made an extra episode of it, like they did with Exodus and 3rd Aerial Girls.

I didn't know they made these and now I need to go watch them.

Jintor
May 19, 2014

Where's my Shirobako movie about making a movie?!?!?!?!

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

RabidWeasel posted:

And Spice and Wolf? :unsmith:

:angel:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thank you for fixing your av. Looking great

vivisecting
Dec 13, 2012

it's been 15 years but im still upset that yamato became an astronaut and yet absolutely no one joined the federation since thats actually more plausible than that ending
Seeing so much activity in this thread made my heart leap -- thought a season 2 had been confirmed or something.

Anyway, whenever I need to cry I literally just watch episode 23. Every time man. Every loving time. So cathartic.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
I started rewatching this yesterday. I hate Tarou (again), and Musani is falling behind schedule. At least Zuka-chan-senpai isn't horribly depressed yet.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Rewatching Shirobako, made me wanna rewatch Iroha, and thats making me wanna go on a PA Works tour.

Canaan was pretty okay (great show with a terrible last ep resolution to a penultimate ep cliff hanger). I went into glasslip all psyched off iroha and was incredibly disappointed. Other than that i havent seen any of their stuff. Will be interesting to explore.

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

DamnGlitch posted:

Rewatching Shirobako, made me wanna rewatch Iroha, and thats making me wanna go on a PA Works tour.

Canaan was pretty okay (great show with a terrible last ep resolution to a penultimate ep cliff hanger). I went into glasslip all psyched off iroha and was incredibly disappointed. Other than that i havent seen any of their stuff. Will be interesting to explore.
I think I'm one of the superminority that enjoyed watching Glasslip. I'd just come home from work and wind-down by watching it for the art, colors, environment, and music. Then again, I didn't have any expectations for the show; I didn't know anything about it going in and didn't have much of an opinion once it was over.

(I've watched Iroha, Tari Tari, Nagi-asu, Glasslip, Shirobako, Charlotte, Haruchika, and currently watching Kuromukuo.)

In other news, I ordered the 2nd volume of Shirobako. :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
Both of you should be sure to watch The Eccentric Family. It's about a dysfunctional tanuki family living in modern day Kyoto. It was one of my favourite shows from 2013.

• Locked thread