Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

Azraelle posted:

:thejoke:

I technically only sell mechanical parts, so I can conveniently circumvent the whole thing. They're technically nor guns, which is good, since I don't think they conform to many safety standards required for consumer grade firearms.

Excepting your entire first post where you say outright you convert toy guns into real ones.

Azraelle posted:

As a hobby I've taken up converting toy guns into real ones. I've always been pretty good with arts and craft and I felt i needed a challenge. A year or so back I felt I had become good enough to try to sell my services to other people, which worked out pretty well, and now I'm making a pretty good earning on the side converting toy guns to real ones.

The customers I work with typically come in two flavors:

-Those that want their airsoft/paintball gun modded
-Those that have some cool old regular toy gun that they want to add a little extra "power" to, so to speak.

I find it really fun and encourage more people to try it. So with that said, this is the toy gun conversion thread. Share your stories, experiences and questions here.

For safe keeping his OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thermobollocks
Jul 5, 2009

GET A DILLON

You can't convert THESE GUNS *flex*

AceMcSquelch
Feb 16, 2009

I can't believe this thread has made it to a second page.

Servicio en Espanol
Feb 5, 2009

At long last, my dream will become a reality

PM me with a quote OP I am willing to pay extra for enhanced lethality versus sniggering canines.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Stay safe drop gun ghost

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Shima Honnou posted:

*tapes a $5 gas station laser to it* that'll be $10,000 please

Parts Kit posted:

but what is turnaround time and do you accept Western Union?
excuse me sir but I am very busy these days and need to know the turnaround time asap before I send off the pistol and payment.

Also will you take an old bicycle in trade for the labor? picture of bike attacked. please respond asap.

Kommienzuspadt
Apr 28, 2004

U like it

sky shark posted:

Boy this sure is a thread

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Servicio en Espanol posted:

At long last, my dream will become a reality

An integrally suppressed 22 in the form of a Nintendo blaster would be the best thing. :kiddo:

Kommienzuspadt
Apr 28, 2004

U like it

Butch Cassidy posted:

An integrally suppressed 22 in the form of a Nintendo blaster would be the best thing. :kiddo:

agreed

Sixgun Strumpet
Feb 16, 2009

Heh, yeah, 'round here I call myself The Enabler. I suspect pretty much everyone wishes they could be me -- I'm kind of a big deal, you see.

Butch Cassidy posted:

but you would have to do something about that mushy as gently caress trigger.

Kommienzuspadt
Apr 28, 2004

U like it

Sixgun Strumpet posted:

but you would have to do something about that mushy as gently caress trigger.

hi power owners don't seem to mind

right arm
Oct 29, 2011

Basticle posted:

Stay safe drop gun ghost

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Kommienzuspadt posted:

hi power owners don't seem to mind

:thurman:

Marvin K. Mooney
Jan 2, 2008

poop ship
destroyer

Azraelle posted:

As a hobby I've taken up converting toy guns into real ones. I've always been pretty good with arts and craft and I felt i needed a challenge. A year or so back I felt I had become good enough to try to sell my services to other people, which worked out pretty well, and now I'm making a pretty good earning on the side converting toy guns to real ones.

The customers I work with typically come in two flavors:

-Those that want their airsoft/paintball gun modded
-Those that have some cool old regular toy gun that they want to add a little extra "power" to, so to speak.

I find it really fun and encourage more people to try it. So with that said, this is the toy gun conversion thread. Share your stories, experiences and questions here.

Hello ! I have a daisy that I would like to add some " punch" to if you know what I mean ! can you make it a machine gun ? UNCLE SAM NEEDNT KNOW

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.

Dear ATF:

You'll never believe what happened to me! I was taking apart a toy gun, and real gun parts fell in! Now the whole pile is a big ol' jumbled mess. I just don't know what to do! Am I breaking any laws? Some people have sent me money, and I'd like to send them something for their trouble. Would I be OK to send them maybe a bag with some of my crazy, mixed up parts?

Just checking!

Sincerely Your Pal,

Azraelle!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Parts Kit posted:

excuse me sir but I am very busy these days and need to know the turnaround time asap before I send off the pistol and payment.

Also will you take an old bicycle in trade for the labor? picture of bike attacked. please respond asap.

Depends, was the bike owned by a nazi? This is important for colectable reasns only and nothing else.

• Locked thread