Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

Yeah, that's hilarious! A regency shirt of that tailoring would never be paired with a suspender button spacing during that era! Laughably preposterous!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CharlieWhiskey posted:

Yeah, that's hilarious! A regency shirt of that tailoring would never be paired with a suspender button spacing during that era! Laughably preposterous!
Yeah, and that guy poo poo himself.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

This might be cheating, or at least guilty of being low hanging fruit, but holy gently caress CNN...

We live in a post-post-irony society.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

Of course it's Fox

That's a local Fox affiliate not Fox News, two separate organizations that happen to have the same parent company. Fox affiliates, the hundreds of local news stations, have nothing to do with Fox News and don't necessarily have the same mandated political view. That doesn't mean that they can't be dumbasses, and based on how local news works I'd assume that they're all dumbasses, they're just different dumbasses than the ones at Fox News, the nationwide cable news station.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Random Stranger posted:

That's a local Fox affiliate not Fox News, two separate organizations that happen to have the same parent company. Fox affiliates, the hundreds of local news stations, have nothing to do with Fox News and don't necessarily have the same mandated political view. That doesn't mean that they can't be dumbasses, and based on how local news works I'd assume that they're all dumbasses, they're just different dumbasses than the ones at Fox News, the nationwide cable news station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHlDqlAmWHI

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Random Stranger posted:

I'm one of their stockholders. Shut up.

Seriously. Watch what this good poster has added and have a loving drink.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Erection 2016 is shaping up nicely...

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Random Stranger posted:

yeah it's one of the major news channels in New Orleans, which I have to assume that is because where else would Drew Brees be a suggestion

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Upon finally receiving Dark Souls III in the mail on Friday (hooray for the military postal system), I immediately spent a good half hour with sliders attempting to create Undead Ted Cruz. It's not as good as the Cruz someone made in DaSII but it's as close as I could get before deciding I just wanted to play the game.

I sort of regret not making him a high Faith, low Intelligence character.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
That's more the Mystery of the Druids guy than anything else.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Nah, that's anime Elijah Wood.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Reminds me of that cat from the Oblivion LP.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Barometer posted:

This is like the video for Windowlicker, but so much worse

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

5 STARS!

WHAT NEXT?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Barometer posted:

Wasn't there a story an election or two back that the amount of masks bought of each candidate correctly predicted the winner? I wonder how that's going so far.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

I know I've got a favorite shirt that I've had for several years, and don't plan on parting ways with any time soon.

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak

RyokoTK posted:

I know I've got a favorite shirt that I've had for several years, and don't plan on parting ways with any time soon.

I have my grandads pimp as gently caress night gown, he died in 1988. I will wear it until the day that I die.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Puddin posted:

I have my grandads pimp as gently caress night gown, he died in 1988. I will wear it until the day that I die.

*dry heaves*

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

He wears his grandad's clothes,
He looks in cred i ble

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Puddin posted:

So, vintage Frederick's of Hollywood stuff holds up pretty well? Good to know.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Wilford Cutlery posted:

He wears his grandad's clothes,
He looks in cred i ble

:lol: Well done

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Barometer posted:

I know the person wearing the Trump mask. That was at Monsterpalooza over the weekend.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

5 STARS!

WHAT NEXT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uUuRD_atfI

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Why is buying two of the half dozens cheaper than buying a dozen?! :argh:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Puddin posted:

Hell yeah, the dead naked grandpa gently caress shirt. Classic.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

OctoberBlues posted:

A tax levied on the unhealthy donut purchase when buying a dozen. Not a well written law, but still.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

OctoberBlues posted:

Because they're selling them at a loss.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Choco1980 posted:

:golfclap:

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

:stare:
Loss edits are getting meta as hell. What show is this? It looks like Rick and Morty.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

Backweb posted:

Loss edits are getting meta as hell. What show is this? It looks like Rick and Morty.

Oh motherf.. :suicide:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Backweb posted:

It's an edit.

Oh, and it's from Steven Universe.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Choco1980 posted:

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Choco1980 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

OctoberBlues posted:

There's a donut shot near me that sells single donuts for a dollar, but a half dozen for 6.50.

• Locked thread