Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Ah drat I was gonna nominate my local university, the SFU Clansmen :hitler:, but apparently they call themselves "Clan" now. Boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yung Jacques
Oct 31, 2010

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

Best QB in Arizona history*

*projected

Harlock posted:

Classic Denver Nuggets

Also love the old school Nugs if we are trying to break the 1 vote tie.

Other vote would be a +1 to the sick WSU cougar logo not that that helps anything

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
All the things I've used to make brackets just do not want to accept 64 teams :suicide:

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Top Hats Monthly posted:

All the things I've used to make brackets just do not want to accept 64 teams :suicide:

Maybe make two 32-team brackets? The winners meet in the super final.

• Locked thread