Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Frostwerks posted:

It's going to be the trial of the century!

Those court room illustrators are gonna burn through tons of colored pencils with those damned sweaters.

Solice Kirsk fucked around with this message at 06:03 on May 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Gonna have to hire a translator who is fluent in Cos.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
So about the episode which I finally saw, I loved that opening. Even though I'm much closer to Louie's age than his daughter's age, I totally Google things while I'm watching them :v:

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

quote:

Have you been sexually harassed by Louis C.K., or do you know someone who has? Have you heard rumors of the sort? If so, please leave a comment below or contact me at thisishowjournalismworks@gawker.com, anonymity guaranteed.
Holy poo poo.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Lets goonrush it imo

RetroHelix
Oct 24, 2004

No home should be without one.

precision posted:

I mean if Bill Cosby can't keep a lid on it forever, I would think Louis would be destroyed about a week after it (allegedly) happened, you know?
Well Cosby kept it quiet for something like 20 years before the first woman cam forward. Then it took another 10 years for people to actually care. Louie has been a big figure in comedy for a while now and these accusations only go back a few years. I'm still withholding judgement but I'm not about to give Louie a pass if poo poo turns out true.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

RetroHelix posted:

I'm still withholding judgement but I'm not about to give Louie a pass if poo poo turns out true.

Do you think Cosby did it?

RetroHelix
Oct 24, 2004

Fetus Tree posted:

Do you think Cosby did it?
Yeah I think it's pretty damning and I don't know if I can ever listen to 'Himself' again. Cosby is rich and has super lawyers so I doubt it gets any worse for him.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

RetroHelix posted:

Yeah I think it's pretty damning and I don't know if I can ever listen to 'Himself' again. Cosby is rich and has super lawyers so I doubt it gets any worse for him.

Well, theres just as much 'evidence' that Louie CK did what he was accused of :smugdog:

RetroHelix
Oct 24, 2004

Fetus Tree posted:

Well, theres just as much 'evidence' that Louie CK did what he was accused of :smugdog:
Not really but ok you got me yes I'm a big fat fatty fat hypocrite.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Who gives a poo poo if Louie whipped out his dick in his own hotel room? Women should know that men are gonna get a sex vibe if they go back to their hotel rooms with them.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

olin posted:

Who gives a poo poo if Louie whipped out his dick in his own hotel room? Women should know that men are gonna get a sex vibe if they go back to their hotel rooms with them.

hahahaha

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

olin posted:

I'm just imagining that if these things actually did happen, every woman has just laughed at him and didn't feel remotely threatened.

It's even possible that he's shown the character Louie do exactly the sort of things he's been accused of because he knows he's done some really stupid poo poo.

Levels within levels

e: and like, it's well known that Fred Armisen is a massive rear end in a top hat to women, mentally abusing them for months/years at a time (including his ex-wife Elizabeth Moss), which he has ADMITTED, and which is probably way worse than "whipped dick out in a hotel room", but because it's seen as more "normal" to have messy relationships there isn't some big movement to get Portlandia thrown off the air or anything. Makes u think

precision fucked around with this message at 18:20 on May 20, 2015

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

precision posted:

e: and like, it's well known that Fred Armisen is a massive rear end in a top hat to women, mentally abusing them for months/years at a time (including his ex-wife Elizabeth Moss), which he has ADMITTED, and which is probably way worse than "whipped dick out in a hotel room", but because it's seen as more "normal" to have messy relationships there isn't some big movement to get Portlandia thrown off the air or anything. Makes u think

The problem is that Armisen isn't the least bit abusive on any real level, but a serial womanizer who uses his wealth and celebrity to score easy pussy. He's no different than the classic rock star banging groupies after the show, except the chicks he pumps and dumps thought they were special because a celebrity deigned to stick his dick in them. That kind of behavior is a far, FAR cry from what Cosby is accused of, and referring them as being in any way similar is totally unfair to Armisen.

tldr; Armisen is basically David Duchoveny without the good looks.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I can't tell who is Irish Joeing in this thread and who isn't at this point.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Irish Joe posted:

tldr; Armisen is basically David Duchoveny without the good looks.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

I think these are some of my favorite characters.

Sakarja
Oct 19, 2003

"Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember."

Capitalism is the problem. Anarchism is the answer. Join an anarchist union today!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
"I wanna cum on your retarded tits" might be the funniest thing I've heard all year.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

big mean giraffe posted:

I think these are some of my favorite characters.

they're as funny as this post

olin posted:

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
This was one of those random stream-of-consciousness episodes that he probably wrote in half an hour.

I liked it.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

quote:

What's a hot-pour bun?
That's where you eat the bun and then put your mouth under the spigot and I just pour the syrup right in there.

The timing where she cuts him off right before he sighs and orders it was excellent.

qbert posted:

This was one of those random stream-of-consciousness episodes that he probably wrote in half an hour.
It's a two-parter, next week is probably gonna be about his week in Charlotte. Looking forward to seeing who they'll have as his roommate / feature act (I don't think the agent mentioned a name).

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 11:45 on May 22, 2015

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

I liked the drivers big dumb face

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

qbert posted:

I liked it.
The muslim kid left behind at the airport and the thing about airplanes being shot at and airport crews picking out bullets off the bottom of the planes were stories he told on O&A once.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

ApexAftermath posted:

Jesus christ when the guy comes charging at him in the doorway my wife and I had a goddamn heart attack. That is some poo poo out of Jacob's Ladder.

I also immediately thought of Jacob's Ladder yeah. It was really a very true to life depiction of a nightmare, first things are normal, then you get apprehension when you vaguely know that something bad is coming, then the actual thing.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Last night's episode was hilarious. Louie getting back on the tram the second the kid leaves his sight was perfect.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fun Times! posted:

Last night's episode was hilarious. Louie getting back on the tram the second the kid leaves his sight was perfect.

That got a huge laugh out of me because I expected that to be the start of some more drama but nope. God(Muhammad?)speed lost child.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
I love that he didn't even bother filming any of the airport scenes outside of the Jet Blue Terminal at JFK. I guess they were the only ones that gave him a permit, the other terminals are a lot less distinctive.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Emerson Cod posted:

I love that he didn't even bother filming any of the airport scenes outside of the Jet Blue Terminal at JFK. I guess they were the only ones that gave him a permit, the other terminals are a lot less distinctive.

"In the show", that was supposed to be Atlanta's airport, right?
I've been to NY once, and that sky train really looked like the one at JFK. Makes sense that he'd film it all in NY though.

VVV I thought I recognized him from somewhere VVV

Kragger99 fucked around with this message at 19:11 on May 22, 2015

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I liked the drivers big dumb face

That's the guy who played Buzz on home alone.

Sakarja
Oct 19, 2003

"Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember."

Capitalism is the problem. Anarchism is the answer. Join an anarchist union today!
He was great in Blue Ruin.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

Kragger99 posted:

"In the show", that was supposed to be Atlanta's airport, right?
I've been to NY once, and that sky train really looked like the one at JFK. Makes sense that he'd film it all in NY though.

VVV I thought I recognized him from somewhere VVV

Atlanta, Cincinnati, and another city, I think. The escalators at the beginning are the ones that lead from the main terminal entrance to the parking garage, the hall with the Jizzybun (I think) on the left wing, and the Airtrain was either the Jet Blue stop or the one right after it. I've spent way too much time at that terminal.

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010

Not Al-Qaeda posted:

does louie really whip out his dick to female comedians, sa forums?

Did they give an accurate description of said dick? Could they pick the dick out of a line up?

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

am0kgonzo posted:

Did they give an accurate description of said dick? Could they pick the dick out of a line up?
I believe it was described as having a mole on it.

And that mole is the key to it.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm not giving any credence to rumors of him deliberately preying on someone until it's more than "so-and-so said something to a friend of a friend", but I would totally believe that he's capable of bringing someone back to his hotel room and misinterpreting the encounter as sexual. But that's more awkward and embarrassing than predatory, and Louis CK is generally an awkward and embarrassing dude.

http://i.imgur.com/Pc9yBBz.gifv

I still keep laughing at the Awful Being. I think what really takes it from creepy to hilarious for me is that it looks up right before the scene cuts, like it's not necessarily attacking him, but instead it's confused and has no choice.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Extra Jizz - $1.00

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

The episode was pretty boring and yeahiknowish. Jizzybuns was perfect though. I think I'm gonna watch that scene again right now.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
That scene where Louie explains in detail to the driver why he didn't want anything to do with him was brutal.

Who knew Buzz from Home Alone was kind of a good actor.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Chromatic posted:

That scene where Louie explains in detail to the driver why he didn't want anything to do with him was brutal.

Who knew Buzz from Home Alone was kind of a good actor.

Silent tears, man.

He was seriously amazing, from the openmouthed smiles in the first scenes, to standing outside the window dumbly looking in, to just quietlty & sadly accepting that Louie is not cool and will never be his friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I believe that whole scene in the car was one long take too.

• Locked thread