Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Guys I figured it out, I think Pinterest Mom is the helper. Also I think Pinterest Mom is ACTUALLY A MAN!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Untappd Dad

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Poque posted:

Untappd Dad

You have just opened my eyes!

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Guys why do you do crazy stuff at the wrong time for me

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote poque goodnight then.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:redhammer: :greencube: 甘酒を停止することはできません :greencube: :redhammer:

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Uemura Daisuke was never really here.

The first night, he wandered upstairs by himself - in a room a little too close to Amazake-Babaa. All she needed was a fresh body to infest in and once again she would be working her devilish magic in the hospital.

The others caught on though - Uemura wasn't himself, and they needed to rid him of himself, for his sake. They cornered him in a room and strapped him down to the bed. They knocked him out cold and attached some machine to him.

They swore it would suck the demons out of him, but it looked like it was just making him seizure.

Oof.

Poque (Uemura Daisuke) - :d: Amazake-Babaa's spirit/Serial Killer has been lynched D4.

Is is now night. Send in actions quickly please.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
It's only fair brothers went out the same way.

Shimamoto Naozane was in a haze since his brother's death. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer in this hospital - especially since he was the target all along.

Shima kept yelling at the top of his lungs each night.

"COME GET ME. loving GET ME. I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU. YOU'LL ALL BE DEAD SOON ANYWAY."

The next minute you heard nothing. The remaining alive rushed out of their (interrupted) sleep and came to the hallway.

Shimamoto was found hacked to death. A slash to the side of his stomach and one on the side of his head.

Murmur Twin (Shimamoto Naozane) :h: Town-aligned mason has been hacked to death N4.

It is now D5.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

so somber?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
this movie looks good.

is this lylo?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
:psyboom:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i guess that depends on whether or not pops was scrum.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I got a scum result on Hal.

Since I was alive to get it, I've got a bit of a tin foil hat theory about what is going on.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote hal

Fat Turkey
Aug 1, 2004

Gobble Gobble Gobble!
You mean the Hal I voted for on Day 2. that Hal.

##vote Hal

The Principle > *

Fat Turkey
Aug 1, 2004

Gobble Gobble Gobble!
It is kind of odd to leave the Cop alive though. I guess he wasn't confirmed town but then.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##unvote

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poque must've been right about a bus driver, since I got scum on him. Since no one claimed it, I'm assuming it is a scum bus driver.

Somberbrero posted:

I wish that King had investigated me and I don't understand why he didn't.

I'm thinking maybe the scum are bus driving Somber with a town since he is an obvious cop target. They left me alive to clear him.

I'm thinking it's Hal and Somber.

##vote Hal

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Hal Incandenza (2): Pinterest Mom, Fat Turkey, Pinterest Mom, King Burgundy

Not Voting (5): Dugong, Hal Incandenza, Pinterest Mom, Samfucius, Somberbrero

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 11th, 2015 at 9:10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 3 hours.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i would have thought framer though

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh that makes sense too yeah ##vote hal

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote hal o.k.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Kaneko barely got to react before she was thrown from her bed and tossed off of the building.

"Die spirit die!" She hit the floor and nothing came out of her. Only blood.

"gently caress."

They all starred at each other. The ones they trusted started to cackle.

Koga, Nishimura and Akagi's eyes started to glow red.

Yokota and Baba closed their eyes. They were pissing their pants. They knew their fate.

Aoki ran towards the doors that they came in from in the beginning. There was a hole in the corner where she saw faint light. She punched her way through until her knuckles were bleeding and ran as far as she could.

Nobody has conquered the hospital yet. And now there are more spirits to deal with.

Fat Turkey (Yokota Okakura) :h: and Pinterest Mom (Baba Yoshio) :h: both Town-aligned vanilla has been endgamed.

Dugong (Aoki Hirokazu) :d: Survivor has escaped the hospital.

King Burgundy (Koga Kazuko) :s: Scum-aligned cop, Sombebrero (Nishimura Shumei) :s: Scum-aligned Puppetmaster, and [b]Samfucius (Akagi Shirosama) :s: Scum-aligned vanilla/1-shot unstoppable have won with a perfect game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:allears: DBD games

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Good game! :)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Scum cop?

Booooooooooo

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

DBD, why did I get a scum result on Poque?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also I was BP and lost it the night Ernie died but he still died and I'm a little sour on that.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Good game.

I don't think anyone noticed, but I was trying to implicate another poster by spelling out their name using first letter of the bold words. I came up with that after Byers did his 'Florence' workaround.

Also Byers, I'm sorry. I targeted you because I thought you wouldn't handle the PR situation well.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
!!!! Nice work ya'll! Daaaamn I should've switched over from Byers on D2

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Notes

1. Scum were lucky BN died night 1. He could hack the google docs and get 4 lines of info every night and send it out to people at night (besides explicitly naming each other's scum names).

2. Asiina and Murmur were on top of their game, the rest of the town was pretty bad. KB's claim was out of nowhere and they forgot about Samfucius, refused to go after Somb. Turbo'd during LYLO? What?

3. Dugong was the key for Poque. If you killed Dugong early, Poque would not have a lynchproof or BP ability.

4. Scum were so confused the first few days with their night actions not doing what they wanted.

5. If Opop was lynched, the next night any night action would be randomized and could hit anybody. If he was killed, he janitored himself.

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 22:31 on May 8, 2015

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

Also I was BP and lost it the night Ernie died but he still died and I'm a little sour on that.

We used the unblockable kill on Murmur that night. Which got shunted to Ernie.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

King Burgundy posted:

DBD, why did I get a scum result on Poque?

Cause he was scum. I mean, technically not SCUM but I should've meant TOWN or NOT TOWN, you wouldn't explicitly get SK aligned or anything :)

Asiina posted:

Yeah, unstoppable kill hosed you - but technically you would've saved Ernie N1 as well if Byers wasn't their to jail him first!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I can't believe I forgot about the Ernie/Murmur swapparoo. I don't think people would've bought my nuttiness anyway, I was just trying to make it look like scum killed Opop so people would believe that the next day was lylo (which, as it turned out, it was!)

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Son of a...! :argh:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Notes

1. Scum were lucky BN died night 1. He could hack the google docs and get 4 lines of info and send it out to people at night (besides explicitly naming each other's scum names).

2. Asiina and Murmur were on top of their game, the rest of the town was pretty bad. KB's claim was out of nowhere and they forgot about Samfucius, refused to go after Somb. Turbo'd during LYLO? What?

3. Dugong was the key for Poque. If you killed Dugong early, Poque would not have a lynchproof or BP ability.

4. Scum were so confused the first few days with their night actions not doing what they wanted.

5. If Opop was lynched, the next night any night action would be randomized and could hit anybody. If he was killed, he janitored himself.

1. :psyduck:

3. I like that a lot! It reminds me of the way Slenderman mini-mafia worked, but this is a much better implementation.

5. That is really cool! Did he have an active ability too?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I still declare this a win in the Poque vs Asiina rivalry because I was right and Poque was wrong about everything.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Asiina posted:

I still declare this a win in the Poque vs Asiina rivalry because I was right and Poque was wrong about everything.

:smug: at least somebody on my team got a win :smug:

But holy crap I was definitely wrong about everything.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Deadbeat Dad posted:

It really was a comedy of errors for us.

N1 we tried to kill MMT, nothing happened.
N2, unblockable kill on MMT, Ernie dies. -- I get a scum result on Poque -- Whaaaaat? Second scum team???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
PS I never thought Poque was lying about the BP. I thought that him saying it wasn't true was the lie. I didn't want to say that though and give away my own BP, which I didn't realize had already been used up.

• Locked thread