Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Opopanax posted:

So when all of the central powers are dead you become invincible and the game is 100% unwinnable for the other team?

well, unless that thing we mentioned in the last 5 posts is relevant, I guess?

Somberbrero posted:

I'm just going to target taste if no one claims Winston or Woodrow.

Go for it

chaoslord posted:

Taste do you still think Opop is a bad guy? I know you mentioned earlier that you felt it was reasonable when you voted earlier, do you still think it's reasonable now?

As an aside, I really enjoy that one deathproof person tried to vig the other deathproof person.

Meh, it's possible but I'm not going to harp on a guy with a town daycop until I have more reason to doubt it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Chaos :l

I want to confirm this before I do my thing.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Somberbrero posted:

Chaos :l

I want to confirm this before I do my thing.

Sorry, I had to wait on Pig. My replacement PM mentioned the white house but it didn't have a persons name in it. But I have confirmed I am indeed Woody.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have a hard time believing that there are 2 unkillable players in this game. I'm more inclined to think this may be a gambit of Tastes so he doesn't get lynched at this point.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

haha whoops I read "allied player" as my central powers allies but it could be allied powers also, i'm gonna ask pigman

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

pig has clarified for me that it is 5 votes from the allied powers to rob me of my powers

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Oh, sorry chaos. I just clarified something with pig and it turns out my secondary ability is completely useless?

##kill Meds Cure Schizos

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
Pig can I please have a new power that lets me vig the next person that says "oops I got confused and actually my claim was totally wrong"?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mornacale posted:

Pig can I please have a new power that lets me vig the next person that says "oops I got confused and actually my claim was incredibly marginally wrong"?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Mornacale posted:

Pig can I please have a new power that lets me vig the next person that says "oops I got confused and actually my claim was totally wrong"?

To be fair this doesn't make any sense. The way it was supposed to work is that I could turn Wilson and Winston to Central and then... get back my vigs. Or I could just use them.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Would be lame though since I false claimed yesterday that I could only see disadvantages.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

anyway if i'm told in real time when i lose my powers we could use this to town advantage

GG+I vote taste as confirmed non-allies

4 allies votes, taste is at -2

next vote is effectively a cop

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Anyway lunch taste because he lies constantly or hiipfire because that dude sucks. Peace and godbless.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

that is an undeserved slight

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tremendous Taste posted:

that is an undeserved slight

It's not his fault but all he's done this game is call someone a bitch and then fluff about a bit.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Someone else look at 100 and tell me how right I am.
Pretend I'm merk and just do as I say

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

It's not his fault but all he's done this game is call someone a bitch and then fluff about a bit.

har har

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Opopanax posted:

Someone else look at 100 and tell me how right I am.
Pretend I'm merk and just do as I say

I agree that his tone is odd but I don't want to dunk him for sounding awkward.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

Oh, sorry chaos. I just clarified something with pig and it turns out my secondary ability is completely useless?

##kill Meds Cure Schizos

Was it the kill that was useless or is this pending to be resolved?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

Was it the kill that was useless or is this pending to be resolved?

I have no reason to believe that it's useless, I presume Pig just hasn't had a chance to see it yet.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Somberbrero posted:

##kill Meds Cure Schizos

Somberero has caused rebellion in MCS's Country and as a result he has been killed in the fighting!

You are Gabriele D'Annunzio!

Flight over Vienna - You are most well known for dropping propaganda leaflets from a plane over austria and creating a state that inspired Italian Fascism.
You start the game in the Central powers doc, at the beginning of Day 2 you will gain access to the Allied doc, on Day 1 you are Central Powers aligned , but switch on Day 2 to Allied. As a result of this you may target one allied player on day 1 and they will become a Central Power player and one Central power player on day 2 who will become an Allied Powers player, you may not choose the person you chose for Central on D1.

Secondary goal - If you hammer the player you chose to switch sides on day one you will gain a 1 shot cop, if you hammer the player you chose to be allied on day 2, you gain a 1 shot track.

So umm, you sort of inspired Mussolini - Your ideas have far reaching future effects for Italy , as a result if you are ever targetted for a Cop you will show up as Intruder Aligned, if you are ever the target of a town vig the person who vigged you will die as well. (if you are intruder and you are targetted by a cop you will also reveal the alignment of one of your teammates randomly)

You are Time aligned and win when all intruder players have been eliminated.

But, Uh oh!

Somberero was also killed in the fighting!!

You are Arthur Zimmerman

"arguably the most destructive person of the twentieth century." : Thats you, supporting rebellions is kind of your thing, you apparently love chaos and violence as a result you get 2 dayvigs that are used publically in thread by typing ##kill <playername> , in addition you may, instead of killing with the dayvig you can instead type ##Support <playername> rebellion and it will switch their allegiance (Central/Allied) both powers use the same pool of shots so its 2 shots of either which can be mixed and matched.

Secondary Goal - If you Switch the allegiance of both Winston Churchill and Woodrow Wilson your 2 shot dayvig will be restored, but not the alignment switch, just the vig.

The Zimmerman Telegram - Whoops , I thought it was safe to send it that way , Anything you say OOT in the Central Powers doc, or ANY other doc you are in will be posted publically as an intercepted transmission at the start of each day, but you may not inform anyone else of this or you will lose your allegiance and access to any docs you are in as well as any shots of any power you have left and become essentially, vanilla.

You are Time Aligned and win when all intruders have been eliminated

The day continues.

Whoops!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Opopanax (2): Pinterest Mom, Tremendous Taste
100YrsofAttitude (1): Max, Max, Opopanax

Not Voting (9): 100YrsofAttitude, chaoslord, Ghastly Gangsta, HiipFire, imgay, Ixtlilton, Max, Mornacale, Quidnose

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 26th, 2015 at 10:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 21 hours, 30 minutes.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
:ghost: Hahaha haha. :ghost:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

It's always nice when vigs give people the chance to claim before killing them.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

Tremendous Taste posted:

anyway if i'm told in real time when i lose my powers we could use this to town advantage

This doesn't make any sense to me, could you explain more? Or do you just mean a cop for Allied/Central allegiance, which isn't a secret to anyone as far as I know?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Opopanax posted:

This is bugging me more though. 100 is being super fake this game. Like he sounds like an alien trying to blend in with hu-mans ##vote 100

And I was pretty pleased with my effort here considering how much I had to read through, how tired I was, and how generally coherent it came out all things considered. I don't know what to tell you. You really think I'm the best possible vote at this point?

Tremendous Taste posted:

I also don't follow how this works. Why would it be a cop?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Tremendous Taste posted:

pig has clarified for me that it is 5 votes from the allied powers to rob me of my powers

But not kill you right?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Quidnose posted:

I haven't voted for anyone yet so who should I vote for?

Quidnose posted:

I mean I probably should do that reread I promised but I want someone to tell me what to do because I follow the will of the Allies

Quidnose posted:

What does my role even do I literally don't remember, lol

I'm finding Quid pretty suspicious. Aren't they way more vocal usually? A lot of their posts read to me as just quick "I'm here" posts, innocuous enough to just be ignored. It seems like classic scum lurker. They ask for others advice and opinions and could easily blame their actions on others at that point. My only problem with this vote is that it's a lurker execution and the evidence is pretty weak.

I'm still not entirely sure what to think about taste, but he seems internally consistent at least, and it would be impossible to vote him off without his own consent it seems. I think the only other player to stand out for me has been hiipfire for having very little substance in any of their posts.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
I don't understand how it would be impossible to dunk Taste without his consent, there are like 10 living Allies.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

He claims that all central powers have to vote him to get him killed, this would include himself, otherwise it won't work.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

taste is v. good at faking internal consistence.

i don't have a real scum read on anyone at this point so yeah i'd do quid or hiip.

##vote hiip

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

100YrsofAttitude posted:

He claims that all central powers have to vote him to get him killed, this would include himself, otherwise it won't work.

Think the clarification meant it would only take 5 allied powers votes:

Tremendous Taste posted:

Shoot me, lynch me, etc

The only way it's possible is if every living central player votes me

Tremendous Taste posted:

haha whoops I read "allied player" as my central powers allies but it could be allied powers also, i'm gonna ask pigman

Tremendous Taste posted:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah I can die pretty easily lol

The idea behind the cop is that scum players aren't actually counted as allied or central but I can't remember what posts led me to that conclusion

Max
Nov 30, 2002

(9 posts left)

Tremendous Taste posted:

Yeah I can die pretty easily lol

The idea behind the cop is that scum players aren't actually counted as allied or central but I can't remember what posts led me to that conclusion

I admit I haven't been following this very closely, so I apologize for whatever nuance I'm missing, but this is something I think is worth testing out, if true.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'll happily eat a vig or a plurality lynch with fewer than 5 allied powers voting me. It'd be useful to see whether it plays out the same as Opop's

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

taste adjusting his claim is good enough reason to vote for him
##vote taste

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

seems like you're pretty quick to get a deathproof townie out of the way

vig me

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

there's plenty of deathproof townies to go around

t a s t e