Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I'm going to do the Duggar girls a favor and gently caress them, making them filthy in the eyes of Jim Bob and also unfit for marriage to their betrothed, forcing them to leave their cult and become people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

dog buttz posted:

I'm going to do the Duggar girls a favor and gently caress them, making them filthy in the eyes of Jim Bob and also unfit for marriage to their betrothed, forcing them to leave their cult and become people.

Lol if you think Jerm Berb hasn't already beaten you to the punch...

I think the Duggar boys would be a better bet

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Nah, youthful indiscretions are ok. JC can restore your spiritual virginity in that circle.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

dog buttz posted:

he has been rear end loving them for ages

the rear end also known as the "Jesus cant see that" hole

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

some one please post that gif of momma duggar looking around like a frightened animal Tia

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The Duggar daughters deeply regret the role they played the night of of these incidents.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Moon Atari posted:

I have no idea how this thread is so long and frankly I don't care to find out. I just wanted to pop in to say that if I was crazy rich I would try to have as many children as possible with carefully selected but numerous partners, in order to "win" at natural selection, as that is the closest thing to immortality available to me. I've thought about how I could manage this effectively and ethically in regards to all concerns excepting overpopulation, and I believe with sufficient money it would be possible. I know this is a weird thing to have thought about, but a man must have a dream in life. The Duggars mistake is that they are religious conservatives and therefore unable to manage and educate their horde even to the low standard of not molesting each other, and that they probably had no business reproducing even in normal quantities.

Having kids isn't immortality, not having kids is way more impressive. My only sibling is gay and my 35 year old wife and I have zero desire to have kids. We're going to wipe out a bloodline forever and it feels loving fantastic.

Gaj
Apr 30, 2006

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Some people just have no shame whatsoever.

who and what is this nonsense?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ryoshi posted:

some one please post that gif of momma duggar looking around like a frightened animal Tia

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
Could you guys imagine the Duggar boys going to work out? Hearing someone yell Nike all the drat time having people checking to see who made their workout clothes. So many women working out in sports bras and yoga pants or spandex shorts. Eyes would just melt out of there skulls.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Blizzy_Cow posted:

Could you guys imagine the Duggar boys going to work out? Hearing someone yell Nike all the drat time having people checking to see who made their workout clothes. So many women working out in sports bras and yoga pants or spandex shorts. Eyes would just melt out of there skulls.

They'd probably have an "accident" within two minutes of watching a girl's yoga routine.

Or maybe a guy's?

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

They'd probably have an "accident" within two minutes of watching a girl's yoga routine.

Or maybe a guy's?

Its not an accident. Its god jerking them off to remove sinful thoughts.

Job Bim

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

dog buttz posted:

Make sure to leave a note so that everyone knows the abused were not at fault for failing to hold your attention at their countenance. It's only fair.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Polycalypse posted:

Duggars start early.

except that's clearly vladimir putin and her beautiful child vladimir putin

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Blizzy_Cow posted:

In this case you'd use the code phrase "super set"

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Some people just have no shame whatsoever.

Sorry to be dense, but can someone explain this? Who are the Dillards?

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

BrigadierSensible posted:

Sorry to be dense, but can someone explain this? Who are the Dillards?

One of the duggar daughters married some dude Dillard. I forget which one and what his name is.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Shithouse Dave posted:

One of the duggar daughters married some dude Dillard. I forget which one and what his name is.

And now they are going to rub their snooty white people noses in some poor unsuspecting third world cuntry.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

two weeks

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

im gonna gently caress my cock

this is the only solution

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Bim Jorb

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
duggar howsie MD

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Shithouse Dave posted:

I mentioned this before, but the name "Dillard" makes me more upset then Jim Bob.

Dumb loving names piled high.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Shithouse Dave posted:

So the new hybrid will be known as Dullard?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Xlorp posted:

So the new hybrid will be known as Dullard?

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Shithouse Dave posted:

One of the duggar daughters married some dude Dillard.

nice alliteration

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
The Dillards are another big Arkansas family, like the Walton's, known for starting the Dillard store. Maybe it was one of them? The duggars would probably love to get in that money.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Shithouse Dave posted:

Jillard Dillard married Dirald Dillard.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
:gizz: New News!!! :siren:

http://defamer.gawker.com/report-non-family-molestation-victim-planning-to-sue-j-1715154797

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

duggarmania is running wild all over me

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Whatcha gonna do brother, when the catwalk cock blocks you?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

This will be delicious:

quote:

According to InTouch, if the non-family victim does file suit, the Duggars will likely have to answer every question as they will not be able to invoke their Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination because the criminal statute of limitations has expired. This means Joshs parents Jim Bob and Michelle could have to reveal what they knew about Joshs behavior and when, and whatif anysafeguards they put in place to keep him from offending.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i hope they get all the tv money

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

From what I know about this story and the type of touching he was typically doing...this is a money grab and I think ridiculous. I dont condone what he did, but I firmly believe he and his family made enough apologies and restitution to move on from this episode.

- a comment made online

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

New Doobie news and new Duggar news, it's the hillbilly apocalypse

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
When it comes to comments on Gawker Media, I'm never sure which ones are sincere and which ones are the typed equivalent of farting in an occupied tent and running away.

Lord of Pie posted:

New Doobie news and new Duggar news, it's the hillbilly apocalypse

Link please.

KIT HAGS fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Jul 1, 2015

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Lord of Pie posted:

New Doobie news

Don't hold back, this is the good poo poo right here. Link?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gonna grab some of that jesus money. I also didn't realize till now that they still have 2 siblings that haven't been announced publicly as the rape victims.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Darth123123 posted:

Gonna grab some of that jesus money. I also didn't realize till now that they still have 2 siblings that haven't been announced publicly as the rape victims.
If you give a poo poo, you can easily tell who they are. It was easy to figure out from the police reports, given the ages of the victims at the time of the offenses.

The two who admitted to being victims are already married, so there isn't anything their husbands can do now about the "used goods", so to speak. The unnamed sisters, on the other hand, are still unmarried and the Duggars probably want to avoid sullying their names in regards to any potential suitors.

Axolotl fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jul 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

• Locked thread