Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

sisteru touchingku desu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Zombies' Downfall posted:

There's that one dude who supposedly did time ITT who said like 80% of child molesters in prison are white Christian guys and it's such a known phenomenon that some Christians avoid religious services because they don't want to hang out/be associated with the sex predators lol

And here we have Huckabee going out of his way to be associated with sex predators lmbo

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
Jim Bob
Kinki Kids
Duggaring
Huckabee

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Melmac posted:

And here we have Huckabee going out of his way to be associated with sex predators lmbo

Maybe he is one? Or his son? I'm just asking questions?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

swampland posted:

Lol every time I check this thread some bizarre new level of hosed upness has been found

if you really want to pull this sweater string long enough to uproot its filthy little tendrils across the whole of arkansas politics, i will place any number of wagers and/or toxxing on there being at least one dead girl and dozens of other terrified, living victims. maybe not from the duggars themselves, but from the shitbags they lock arms with

i'm pretty numb to it all because i was around it from 1993 to 2014, but i still know its there and hosed up and INSANE

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Reagan hosed people so hard that Jim Bob could only pray he could reach that level, so of course he's a fan.

All white people look alike desu

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Melmac posted:

lmbo I made a single post on Mike Huckabee's page, asking him why he is going out of his way to support a pedophile, and I was immediately banned from his official page and my comments are deleted. Try it for yourself if you think I am joking. I did not post any foul language and didn't spam. I noticed a lot of other posts being deleted, too. Now I can't even so much as "like" anything on his page's comments. I am completely banished.

I thought he was big on free speech that guy?

goon project.....

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Melmac posted:

He literally fell over himself by telling us that Josh Bob is innocence.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Imagine being married to someone like josh duggar. Every day you wake up and he is lying there beside you in bed. Your entire day revolves around him and his needs and wants. He is literally, figuratively, biblically the center of your universe. He is the manifestation of God in your household, and you will obey him as man obeys God himself. You are forced to see his pale, malformed, and flabby body in the nude. You are also forced to have sex with him, and belch out as many of his children as possible as the rapid, consecutive pregnancies take a massive toll on your health. You have no money, and no skills that would allow you to support you and your rapidly growing brood outside of the home. Worse, you suspect that he may have ceased abusing his siblings and peers and moved on to abusing your children. Nobody reports it, nobody listens to you. Nobody in the community really cares. your daughters are pretty much doomed to follow in your footsteps. Your sons will grow up to be little Josh's and Jim bobs. You will be eating poo poo every day for the rest of your life. You will have to eat so much poo poo that you get used to it, and will in fact learn to relish the taste of poo poo.

the Duggering

release her from this mortal coil

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Imagine being married to someone like josh duggar. Every day you wake up and he is lying there beside you in bed. Your entire day revolves around him and his needs and wants. He is literally, figuratively, biblically the center of your universe. He is the manifestation of God in your household, and you will obey him as man obeys God himself. You are forced to see his pale, malformed, and flabby body in the nude. You are also forced to have sex with him, and belch out as many of his children as possible as the rapid, consecutive pregnancies take a massive toll on your health. You have no money, and no skills that would allow you to support you and your rapidly growing brood outside of the home. Worse, you suspect that he may have ceased abusing his siblings and peers and moved on to abusing your children. Nobody reports it, nobody listens to you. Nobody in the community really cares. your daughters are pretty much doomed to follow in your footsteps. Your sons will grow up to be little Josh's and Jim bobs. You will be eating poo poo every day for the rest of your life. You will have to eat so much poo poo that you get used to it, and will in fact learn to relish the taste of poo poo.

See, while I feel bad for the kids in the situation, all the adult women choose it. I totally have no pity on a woman who is all "Oh you molest little girls? Here, let me marry you and pop some out for ya!" At that point they're as bad as the molestors.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Scathach posted:

See, while I feel bad for the kids in the situation, all the adult women choose it. I totally have no pity on a woman who is all "Oh you molest little girls? Here, let me marry you and pop some out for ya!" At that point they're as bad as the molestors.

I wasn't really making a statement one way or the other, I was just imagining what it would be like knowing that your father is going to marry you off to josh duggar

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
interesting piece saying that huckabee is right to push forgiveness for young offenders but questioning how sincere he really is

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7429102

quote:

Just how far will Mr. Huckabee's grace extend? Does he believe in second chances only for wealthy, white, or religious teenagers who use their influence and connections to get diverted from our juvenile and criminal justice systems or will he support the same second chances for the poor, mostly black and brown teenagers who fill our juvenile and criminal jails and prisons?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Scathach posted:

lol if you think women in these kinds of cults have any choice in anything

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Scathach posted:

I don't know that Josh's wife had much of a choice in the matter. She came from a similar huge rear end super culty family and I'm pretty sure the parents orchestrated the "courtship" and marriage.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

lol josh has looked like a cretinous neanderthal all his life

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
A woman's greatness is not determined by how much she accomplishes, but by how much she suffers

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Who knows what Huckabee actually believes he's just another right-wing snake running way out into crazyland so he can grab the fundie base and survive the early primaries. Watch him zip right back to reasonable if he survives.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Amarcarts posted:

Who knows what Huckabee actually believes he's just another right-wing snake running way out into crazyland so he can grab the fundie base and survive the early primaries. Watch him zip right back to reasonable if he survives.

Either that or next week somebody's going to turn up a video of him and Jim Bob Duggar in ornate animal masks running a train on a ten year old. Six of one, half a dozen of the

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Amarcarts posted:

yeah im pretty sure huckabee only cares about enriching himself and his friends so he and his fat human being sons can continue to voraciously consume everything they encounter

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

babypolis posted:

yeah im pretty sure huckabee only cares about enriching himself and his friends so he and his fat human being sons can continue to voraciously consume everything they encounter

I like Palin's trolling, send me money maybe I'll run for president.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Amarcarts posted:

Why is the presidency such a sought after job for some people? To me, it looks to be a job that sucks rear end.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

these crazy fundies need to take over and create Handmaid's Tale irl so theyre scary and dystopic instead of just goofy

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I wasn't really making a statement one way or the other, I was just imagining what it would be like knowing that your father is going to marry you off to josh duggar

On the plus side he looks as if he'll fall apart soon. She'll probably only get a few more years out of him.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The Day Michelle and Jim Duggar became leftist revolutionaries, a misc. tv shows fanfic | FanFiction
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10648462/1/The-Day-Michelle-and-Jim-Duggar-became-leftist-revolutionaries

quote:

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar took a family vacation every year to educate the children. Sometimes they went to exotic locales, like the time their daughter was courting a man who was a Hawaiian convict but had turned his life over to a greater calling. Unfortunately he "disappeared" and several courtships and broken hearts later they were ready to plan a new vacation. They decided to head to Mexico for some fun in the sun and a long needed rest from prying public eyeballs. This was never an easy feat as Jim Bob and Michelle and their brood were recognized every where they went and some of their more fervent fans had screaming fits when they spotted Jim Bob or Michelle and often needed emergency medical attention. Some of the fans were part of the People for the breastfeeding of the world group. They were the worst. They had erroneously heard that Michelle had bottle fed some of her older children and became enraged. The would squirt milk on Jim Bob and Michelle and scream obscenities at them. It was insane.

Michelle was really excited about their trip to to Mexico, as she remembered several Mexican marionette puppets and paper flowers her parents had given her when she was little. She also enjoyed rice and beans and colorful dresses. She was very excited! Jim Bob got all the paperwork ready and the day of the flight arrived. Michelle packed sunscreen and her laptop as well, as she often blogged about her adventures on her website, Duggarland. Michelle had to admit to Jim Bob she was a bit nervous about all of the violence in Mexico but Jim Bob assured her they were booked in the safest hotel on Fodor's, and so Michelle put her mind at rest.

Jim Bob was so excited for Michelle to see the economy hotel he had booked through priceline!It was called the Casa Economico barato Veracruz and each of the Duggar children would get their own bar of soap! When the family arrived safely at the hotel after a long flight, she was not as excited as Jim Bob.

"Jim Bob, I know that you did your best, but this place is not acceptable. Azekah has a bug bite on his big toe and I think we should reconsider after a family meeting."

"You are right Mamma, we should have a family meeting, because I have even more wonderful news to share!"

Michelle looked at Jim Bob fearfully. Jim Bob never had the best ideas, but she Knew his heart was in the right place

"What is it daddy?"

"Ill tell you at the family meeting."

At the family meeting Jim Bob looked around at all his wonderful children and their gleaming shiny faces from using the free bar of soap.

"Ahem, Hello, family, I have gathered you here because Momma is worried about the safety and hygiene of this hotel and also because I was to tell you about our special guests that are going to teach us about a new way of thinking. I have invited them here this afternoon to meet us poolside to talk to us about a new form of democracy called "participatory." Please be in your swimsuits with a towel at the pool downstairs at about 3, Momma has prepared us a wonderful lunch in the hotel kitchen which is a Mexican-fusian type chicken salad on whole grain bread. Viva La Revolucion!"

The children looked a bit concerned because they knew sometimes Jim Bob's ideas could be a bit far fetched but they still changed into smimwear and grabbed the towels from the bathroom floor and headed downstairs.

They were surprised to see Jim Bob and Michelle already dressed as revolutionaries with black handkerchiefs covering their faces and machine guns strapped to their chests, but the children knew that their parents wanted to teach them a lesson that would only help them down the road with their own lives and so they sat down next to the pool, only daring to poke one toe in the moss green swimming pool.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

babypolis posted:

thats every politician

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The Day Michelle and Jim Duggar became leftist revolutionaries, a misc. tv shows fanfic | FanFiction
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10648462/1/The-Day-Michelle-and-Jim-Duggar-became-leftist-revolutionaries

Thx, but all fanfic is poo poo like this

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Boo This Man posted:

Why is the presidency such a sought after job for some people? To me, it looks to be a job that sucks rear end.

Narcissism? Megalomania? A misplaced desire to do good?

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Otto von Ruthless posted:

Can someone explain to me how this works? especially the way people get text to appear way outside where it should be?

Zalgo font generator.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Tricky D posted:

"I admire its purity." - Josh Duggar regarding his little sister

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

TLC might punt and make a new show based on two escapees from Jim Bob's compound..

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/tlc-duggar-spin-off-article-1.2237627

They said whenever the show focused on the next generation, ratings tended to go up.. when it shifted back to the old guard they went back down so this is an evolution of sorts

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Jonny 290 posted:

if you really want to pull this sweater string long enough to uproot its filthy little tendrils across the whole of arkansas politics, i will place any number of wagers and/or toxxing on there being at least one dead girl and dozens of other terrified, living victims. maybe not from the duggars themselves, but from the shitbags they lock arms with

i'm pretty numb to it all because i was around it from 1993 to 2014, but i still know its there and hosed up and INSANE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyu_MdKBXic

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Simulate your own banjo music by saying Duggar repeatedly:

fake edit: he's suing DHS now, fuckin lol

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Binary Badger posted:

TLC might punt and make a new show based on two escapees from Jim Bob's compound..

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/tlc-duggar-spin-off-article-1.2237627

They said whenever the show focused on the next generation, ratings tended to go up.. when it shifted back to the old guard they went back down so this is an evolution of sorts
Cowards. Burn it all down and make Rim Job depend fully on right wing welfare. With the family's reputation tarnished I think that will dry up considerably.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

Cowards. Burn it all down and make Rim Job depend fully on right wing welfare. With the family's reputation tarnished I think that will dry up considerably.

They'll get more. The people that gave all their money to the no homo pizza parlor will switch to the Duggars.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Broenheim posted:

thats every politician

not bernie sanders :colbert:

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Binary Badger posted:

Jill and Jessa aren't really escapees. They're married to hardcore fundie dudes, and their in-laws have already posted statements of support for Josh. Both girls were knocked up immediately after getting married, and they both plan to leave their birth control up to god.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Every time you see a picture of a smiling Duggar girl cover all of her face except the eyes. Pure loving misery there. It's really spooky.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

etalian posted:

I like Palin's trolling, send me money maybe I'll run for president.

Palin may be the smartest self-serving Republican "politician" around. Put that in your pipe and kill yourself with it.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Wulfolme posted:

Palin may be the smartest self-serving Republican "politician" around. Put that in your pipe and kill yourself with it.

Karl Rove is pretty amazing at this too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Top City Homo posted:

goon project.....

• Locked thread