Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Sankis posted:

this guy was charged with beating and killing animals and then spray painting the bodies when he was 18

um

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Sankis posted:

this guy was charged with beating and killing animals and then spray painting the bodies when he was 18

what color did he paint the bodies.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
or wait, i am confused: do you mean he "spray painted the bodies" like, he used spray paints to paint e.g a mural to commemorate the dead animals?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

jim bob huckpac

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
Snap into a Slim Jim Bob

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Blizzy_Cow posted:

Snap into a Slim Jim Bob

Molesto Man Randy Savage

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Randy Fingers

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.
"People should give that Duggar boy a break! He was just a kid when he did that stuff! Now those black kids, if they didn't want to get shot they should have been obeying the law!" -- Conservative America, 2015

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

Molesto Man Randy Savage

the hymen saw is reeeeaaaddddyyyy

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

LOL way to go Megyn. That guy sounds like cop material.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Duggar Dogs piled high god bless

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes

Alan Smithee posted:

Duggar Dogs piled high god bless

I'll take "What is Josh Duggars code phrase for an all nighter in his sisters room" Alex.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Casimir Radon posted:

That's Three Olives.

Ayyyy lol

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

But that's (white) boys being boys.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lmao

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Let the KIDS!!! paint what they want

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Here's who Megan Kelly moved onto

the face of a man who beat 12 turkeys to death

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Here's who Megan Kelly moved onto

why is she interviewing edgar from men in black

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Soup du Jour posted:

why is she interviewing edgar from men in black

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

poor Megan Kelly, she's probably a double agent like Shep Smith trying to expose dumb people by giving them rope

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

amusinginquiry posted:

from potential serial killer to fox news' darling hunchback

its good to be white in texas, doesnt even matter if youre retarded

Alan Smithee posted:

poor Megan Kelly, she's probably a double agent like Shep Smith trying to expose dumb people by giving them rope

i think you might be right, im looking at that screenshot again and im pretty sure megan is trying to burn through that guy's brain with her eyes

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

#itgetsbetter

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
Looks like there's another investigation going on and the Duggars aren't cooperating.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/new-investigation-launched-against-duggar-family-911-called-60330

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

McStabby posted:

Looks like there's another investigation going on and the Duggars aren't cooperating.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/new-investigation-launched-against-duggar-family-911-called-60330

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

McStabby posted:

Just watch, they'll end up running some sort of hosed up child pimping operation that sells them out to the local church/good ol' boys or some equally hosed up poo poo. Or Jim bobbed someone.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

holy smokes

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

amusinginquiry posted:

:byodood: nobody *whack* gobbles *whack* better *whack* THAN ME!!! *thud*

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

my wife used to work at a treatment center for child victims of sexual assault and one time she brought a whole bunch of paperwork detailing the numbers and statistics of this sort of thing in this area......

it's freaking shocking how prevalent this type of poo poo is, the ages, the relationships between victims and abusers, etc. i knew poo poo was hosed up and all....but it was a real :psypop: to see the numbers just spelled out like that

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.
Jana Duggar is thinking of getting out. She's the eldest daughter and hasn't been in any kind of relationship. She wants to go to college but would need her parents' financial support. Only if Jim Bob allows it which he probably won't do and getting married is the only way out for the girls. I think there are enough supportive people that would consider helping her get away from her family, but I think if Jim Bob didn't get his way he would cut contact off from any child and that would make them back down. So here's hoping there's one piece of good news.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
should have tried to get a piece of that tlc money pie

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr. Pumroy posted:

holy smokes

Missing the babysitter

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i bet they ate her

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

bean_shadow posted:

So here's hoping there's one piece of good news.

inquisitr.com posted:

The OK! source claims that Jana has let her parents know that she’s about to start applying for Christian colleges. 

I don't know if I'd call a brainwashed fundie going to a (likely) unaccredited "college" that does little more than turn out other brainwashed fundamentalists with worthless degrees much of an improvement.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Geoj posted:

I don't know if I'd call a brainwashed fundie going to a (likely) unaccredited "college" that does little more than turn out other brainwashed fundamentalists with worthless degrees much of an improvement.

Baby steps, man, its better than simply *accepting*.
edit : :smug:

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Geoj posted:

Baby steps.

Edit: ^^:argh:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i bet before every big-city interview the shuttle drivers have instructions to take them thru some cartoonishly extra seedy part of town so they get all cower-y and go extra Springdale Mole Women for the interview

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Geoj posted:

If it's Bob Jones, they just allowed interracial dating in 2000

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jun 10, 2015

• Locked thread