Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

HiipFire posted:

its called "no lynches are bad"

I would say given that you nearly hit a loving cop D1 that we can admit that in fact some lynches are bad, this is why I don't give a gently caress if we have a nolynch in a role heavy game

Also my role PM implies theres another cop out there, so yeah I'm fine with a no lynch given how spastically the votes are flying right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I thought we had til 8

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Vote him anyway just in case KB

He might be Loved or something

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##vote Somber

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

merk posted:

If the mod isn't here to provide his flip on the worst deadline timing I've ever seen at SA Mafia, I'm going to be salty.

:redhammer:

I'm here. The deadline has been set all week. I'll post the flip shortly. Get your night actions in, thread stays open. Thread quest will go up tonight.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok, we should stop posting. :redhammer:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Oh, thread stays open. Hi guys

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I hope he was evil

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
GG, is there gonna be a night event?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

That would be nice.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok, regardless of what happens, I will be doing something awesome tonight. It should impact the final results of the quest.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Somberbrero, The Merchant, has been sent to the gallows day 1!!!

quote:

You are a Merchant.

Merchants are shrewd salespersons who hold coin above all else. The affairs of the realm will sort themselves out one way or another, but people are always going to be in need of quality goods and service. That's where you come in. Your shelves are stocked and the state of the realm guarantees that business is going to be good.

Curios & Antiquities (Inventor)
Each night you may bestow one piece of your merchandise to a player. When you run out of merchandise, you win! ##Sell Scroll of Detect Alignment - One shot Day Cop for discerning player alignment. ##Sell Scroll of Power Word Kill - 1-Shot Dayvig. ##Sell Potion of Bark Skin - 1-Shot BP ##Sell Potion of Nondetection - 1-Shot untargetable

You are [Merchant-Aligned]. You win when you've cleared out all of your merchandise. At that point you can leave the game or become a stump-spectator. As a stump you can speak in thread, but do not have a vote and do not count as a player in the vote count.

24 hours or until all actions in for night.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

good enuff

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Super sad you guys denied me getting his boon.

But he was a 3p at least.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
No wonder Somb skimmed over my Amnistar case.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
amnistar if you don't protect me tonight I'm gonna be mad as poo poo.

Merk if you are a PGO or any other bullshit like that please tell me now

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

who else is excited for threa dquest. I hope we get to slay monster.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Somberbrero (10): GulagDolls, GulagDolls, Samfucius, merk, GulagDolls, merk, merk, merk, HiipFire, GulagDolls, Samfucius, GulagDolls, merk, GulagDolls, merk, HiipFire, merk, Samfucius, Amnistar, GulagDolls, HiipFire, PERPETUAL IDIOT, chaoslord, imgay, Orvin, King Burgundy
Samfucius (2): Somberbrero, WHICH WAY MADNESS, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, imgay, WHICH WAY MADNESS, chaoslord, merk, Kleedrac, GulagDolls, merk, GulagDolls, chaoslord, Orvin, imgay, Orvin
merk (2): Look Under The Rock, GulagDolls, King Burgundy, uranus, Look Under The Rock, Look Under The Rock, GulagDolls, Look Under The Rock, King Burgundy, Look Under The Rock
HiipFire (1): MC Eating Disorder
chaoslord (1): MC Eating Disorder, merk, Look Under The Rock, WHICH WAY MADNESS, merk, Look Under The Rock, MC Eating Disorder
MC Eating Disorder (0): merk, merk, merk, Samfucius, PERPETUAL IDIOT, merk, GulagDolls, merk, chaoslord, HiipFire, chaoslord, merk, Samfucius, GulagDolls, HiipFire, PERPETUAL IDIOT
Amnistar (0): MC Eating Disorder, Kleedrac, Look Under The Rock, Look Under The Rock, merk, MC Eating Disorder, GulagDolls, merk, GulagDolls, Kleedrac
imgay (0): MC Eating Disorder, MC Eating Disorder
Look Under The Rock (0): Amnistar, Kleedrac, King Burgundy, Kleedrac, Amnistar, King Burgundy
uranus (0): merk, Orvin, merk, Orvin
Orvin (0): Look Under The Rock, Samfucius, GulagDolls, Look Under The Rock, GulagDolls, Samfucius, Look Under The Rock, Look Under The Rock
GulagDolls (0): uranus, uranus, Orvin, Orvin
WHICH WAY MADNESS (0): MC Eating Disorder, MC Eating Disorder
King Burgundy (0): merk, merk
Kleedrac (0): MC Eating Disorder, MC Eating Disorder

Not Voting (0):

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 29th, 2015 at 6 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hello i've been very busy today and missed five pages of posts and deaadline it seems. good job i guess

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
N1 Quest: Kelezet's Quandary
Kelezet Thalre'ian, an instructor at the local Wizard's Academy, has come to the adventurer's guild with a delicate matter. He has enlisted the aid of frowned upon magics in his latest experiment resulting in a monstrosity that has chased him from his own lab. The magics though frowned upon are not forbidden, however it is the shame of his failure that he doesn't want disclosed. Go to his keep and clear his lab of the monstrosity.

You arrive at Kelezet's keep and the wizard invites you in nervously.

"Greetings adventurer's I did not believe the guild would send so many of you *harumph* but it matters not! If you can complete this task for me, I will gladly bestow upon your favored a gift. The key to the laboratory is here, try not to make a mess of the place." he says handing you the key to his laboratory.

You enter into the laboratory and maneuver your way around strange runes, bizarre experiments and volumes of scattered notes. That's when you spot it. Hiding in the darkness like a timid animal is a malformed homonculus, that seems more scared than dangerous. A gaggle of gangling appendages writhe to conceal as much of its oddly shaped body as possible. Strange secretions ooze from the oblong torso and accumulate at awkward slats that resemble human feet, give or take some digits for each foot.
  1. Convince the creature you've been sent to free it.
  2. Slay the creature outright.
  3. Try to have a conversation with the creature.
  4. Capture the creature and publicly ridicule the wizard.

16 Hours or majority vote, everyone can participate. Also please let me know if you do not wish to use any action in the night.

Anomalous Amalgam fucked around with this message at 15:41 on May 30, 2015

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I like chilling so I pick C

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

B mercy killing

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
merk looks pretty town to me for pushing so hard to get a lynch to happen, seems scum would be willing to sit back and let a no lynch happen.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
B FINALLY A USE FOR MY SWORD

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

merk would push for lynch regardless

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wanna hear what happened to the creature cause it obviously used to be human in some capacity so C

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
D.Capture the creature and publicly ridicule the wizard.

"harumph"ing motherfucker. Yonkles ain't gonna take your poo poo.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Wanna hear what happened to the creature cause it obviously used to be human in some capacity so C

just cause there are humanoid feet there doesnt mean anything

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
A

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
B

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
C

I wanna write a song about Lil Buddy here

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

C

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

GulagDolls posted:

just cause there are humanoid feet there doesnt mean anything

no balls

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It takes balls to ridicule this uptight rear end in a top hat of a wizard.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
So nobody wants to have their own companion? You should all vote A

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

imgay posted:

It takes balls to ridicule this uptight rear end in a top hat of a wizard.

Yeah you sold me, I want to change my vote, can I do that or are the rules the same as nominating players for boons?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Yeah, one vote only. Sorry, that's for all of these. Don't want to distract from the actual Mafia bits too long.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean, this wizard is clearly evil and doing human experiments, Yonkles isn't gonna stand by and allow this wizard to keep pulling this poo poo. Vote D if you have a conscious

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
I have christened our homunculus friend Lil Homie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

theres nothing evil about making a creature out of several fee3t

• Locked thread