Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Arrath posted:

That's been pulled down, was it this one?

http://sendvid.com/i7pcfexm

Cause, uh, hoooly fuuuck.

Think it was this one but there's tons of different videos of the same angle more or less

http://youtu.be/QdM8mWWXgDI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Think it was this one but there's tons of different videos of the same angle more or less

Hahahah the f-bomb is dropped perfectly.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I unironically cackle with glee every time I see this video

GreenMeat
Sep 2, 2002
slow mutant

:yikes:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Guy on Facebook pretends to be Target customer service, hilarity ensues.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Allahu ackbar.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

one more week till papa shim gets back :getin:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Since this is the drunk thread I should drunk post (and so should you):

I am in better physical shape than when I was active duty because I actually have time to exercise but it's harder.

I spent the peak physical years of my life - the years in which I had the best ability to build muscle, the best healing time - sleep deprived and staring into the darkness so an aging rustbucket didn't hit Arab fishermen too stupid to get out of the way while I sweated my balls off for some assholes who couldn't even defend their primary means of income.

gently caress this gay earth.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

one more week till papa shim gets back :getin:

someone post that gif of whip jacking off while probating cole over and over

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Two Finger posted:

someone post that gif of whip THE GREAT GLAZED ONE aka PIG-gently caress THE FROSTED jacking off while probating cole ARE VETERANS over and over

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vftf8TTve4s

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/08/coast-guard-cocaine-seizure/

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

HDI really wants to talk to you right now for some reason. He's about as drunk as humanly possible. He tossed about a 1/4 full bottle of whiskey across the room on facetime. :stare:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Godholio posted:

HDI really wants to talk to you right now for some reason. He's about as drunk as humanly possible. He tossed about a 1/4 full bottle of whiskey across the room on facetime. :stare:

thatst my boy :3:

ps just saw the thing for the first time and what a movie wowzers

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

thatst my boy :3:

ps just saw the thing for the first time and what a movie wowzers

the kurt russell one?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
yep

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
i watch that movie like every month.

it owns that hard

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Outer space's best captain plays an alcoholic tranny-hooker-titty-sucking British Falklands war vet media anchor in Los Angeles.

First 2 episodes free on Starz, whatever that is. It's like Archer, Star Trek and GIP had a baby.

http://www.starz.com/originals/blunttalk/video/bfa5ebdb666e4f39bfcc576bd57f140a

quote:

Stewart's character Blunt is a British ex-pat and Falklands War veteran who currently finds himself riding the tumultuous waves of American cable news. Through his show called Blunt Talk, he delivers hard-hitting truths to his American audience, while often struggling with his life behind the scenes. His only support is in the form of the heavily-drinking, devoted manservant he transplanted from the UK.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Godholio posted:

I only have his Steam ID.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

He's got your info now. All I know is he really wanted me to call you for him. At like midnight pacific. I'm kind of surprised he survived the night.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

HDI is a true patriot. G*d bless

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Truth. The whiskey bottle caught me off guard.

"I'm drinking, dude. Check this out." SMASH

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
rip whiskey bottle

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Helldump Immunity. posted:

rip whiskey bottle

:patriot:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

rip whiskey bottle

Genuinely curious, how awful was that to clean up this morning?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

rip whiskey bottle

it died as it lived. a good death o7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do_o5CCXE9Y

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

wife took the oldest to a family camp night at the ymca so i made some fuckin delicious burgers

smoked a bowl and pulled the recliner in front of the tv and life is goddamn glorious as i watch my dvr'd conan episodes

im not going to take a pic but if i did goddamn it would be ets.jpg

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
is roscoe chilling too?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Speaking of bagpipes, guess what I woke up to this morning? Some pipers playing the Army song off-key at the funeral home across the street.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

is roscoe chilling too?

dude ok, roscoe really loves my wife most of all. he follows her around the house. could be that he was terrified of men when we first got him, but he prefers ladies overall

so he was upstairs on the bed resting when i brought the burgers in and started dressing them up. as soon as i finished i hear him stir upstairs and come downstairs like he's my best friend and dude fuckin knew i just made some tasty hot burgers

so i cut one in half and took put the onion and gave it to him. dude ate it and ran back to bed

so yeah dude is relaxed af right now

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
roscoe's dad game is hella strong

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Helped one of my Navy bros move this afternoon. Spent the rest of the afternoon at Hersheypark. Realized it was my time to leave when an 8 year old was kicking me in the calfs for funsies around dark (I made the mistake of staring him down after like the third time), my feet were pretty tired anyways. So as I was walking the 30 minutes back to my car, I managed to walk past most of the crowd going to watch Adam Levine make panties drop, and that was a pretty good time. Going to a Maroon 5 concert if you are not literally married to a Superfan is a stupid way to get laid, but the ladies were dressed up, so it ended up being a nice cap to the evening.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Helped one of my Navy bros move this afternoon. Spent the rest of the afternoon at Hersheypark. Realized it was my time to leave when an 8 year old was kicking me in the calfs for funsies around dark (I made the mistake of staring him down after like the third time), my feet were pretty tired anyways. So as I was walking the 30 minutes back to my car, I managed to walk past most of the crowd going to watch Adam Levine make panties drop, and that was a pretty good time. Going to a Maroon 5 concert if you are not literally married to a Superfan is a stupid way to get laid, but the ladies were dressed up, so it ended up being a nice cap to the evening.

I went to Tröeg's a few weeks ago when I was up there, place owns.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I went to Tröeg's a few weeks ago when I was up there, place owns.

Troegs has the best setup of any place I've been to with the exception of the parking, but that will happen when you are popular. Their food is outstanding, there is plenty of space, and it takes maybe a minute or two to get a beer at the counter. Love it. Went to the Dogfish Head brewery on the way back from Outer Banks Memorial Day weekend, and I think Troegs has it beat on every level (note: have note been to the Rehoboth brew pub). But, seriously, if you are in Harrisburg for whatever reason, go to Troegs.

e: Option 2: Al's of Hampden. Their pizza is.....okay, but they have 100 taps and growler fills, and two hotels are down the street.

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Aug 16, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I brought home a case of Sunshine Pils, feels good. Drinking some now actually.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
suck

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
my

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
drunk