Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Okay, now I am looking at the last three pages again just to find anything obvious. Morn does a lot of switching back and forth between targets, and jumps on any old thing. Then he rather gleefully posts a hammer that didn't really happen. He decides I was his top scum pick after something picks up.

Then he doesn't hammer imgay?

This is so loving weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Pig are you sure there is scum left? Did you gently caress up a role pm?

My brain hurts because everyone has had the chance to hammer and not gone for it.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Can the remaining scum... not hammer for some reason?

gently caress this is confusing.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

I've seriously checked my role pm lime three times to make sure I wasn't actually scum or something. Nope, church town.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Samfucius posted:

Pig are you sure there is scum left? Did you gently caress up a role pm?

My brain hurts because everyone has had the chance to hammer and not gone for it.

No, if you or imgay are scum then the scum is already on the other lynch. It can't be me or Morn at this point.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Asiina posted:

No, if you or imgay are scum then the scum is already on the other lynch. It can't be me or Morn at this point.

That's what I mean. I am pretty sure imgay had a chance to hammer at one point too, in one of the previous days.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Like, the big reason I know it is imgay is that it is not me.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates

Samfucius posted:

Okay, now I am looking at the last three pages again just to find anything obvious. Morn does a lot of switching back and forth between targets, and jumps on any old thing. Then he rather gleefully posts a hammer that didn't really happen. He decides I was his top scum pick after something picks up.

Then he doesn't hammer imgay?

This is so loving weird.

Feeling more confident in my choice now.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Because I am trying to figure out a weird game? I am not at all saying you are scum, you very clearly aren't.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Mornacale posted:

Feeling more confident in my choice now.

All that makes me more confident in my choice, but if you're not going to change your mind there's no point dragging this out. I guess we'll see who gets bragging rights when it's over.

##vote Sam

:redhammer:

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

:ghost:Well played scuuuuuuum....:ghost:

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

:ghost:Pig please come here and tell us who scum was. (It was imgay):ghost:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I mean technically we do have another night where I can try to guess the kill for protect purposes.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Samfucius (3): Mornacale, Mornacale, Mornacale, imgay, Asiina
imgay (1): Samfucius, Asiina, Samfucius, Samfucius, Asiina
Lynch No One! (0): Asiina, Mornacale, imgay, Asiina, Mornacale, imgay

Not Voting (0):

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 22nd, 2015 at 10:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 23 hours, 42 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Sorry for the delay I was out of town.

Czech Republic

The old Cathedral was damp and smelled of moth balls Emil liked to go here and think.

Some artist had made ghostly figures to put on display there. Today the normal silence of the place was shattered as the figures began to move and swirl around the altar.

Emil became frightened quickly and turned to run.

The creature that blocked the door was bloated rotting mass with no definable body shape or form.

It was like staring into madness.

Emil looked for another way out and saw a small door to the side that was not blocked so he ran.

Inside the door led to a hallway but, at the end of the hallway Emil noticed another bloated form in front of the door.

Emil turned, one last time, back to the main room and discovered his doom too late as he was swallowed by the quickly growing mass of flesh and rot.

Samfucius - St. George’s Church in the Czech Republic - Town aligned 2 shot Tracker/1 Shot Watcher was lynched on day 5

This church was abandoned after part of the roof collapsed during a funeral service in 1968. The ghost sculptures added by artist Jakub Hadrava may keep the church running by bringing in tourist dollars, but also make it just a bit more terrifying.

You are a Town 2 Shot Tracker 1 Shot watcher!

You may, twice during the game, follow another player at night and see who they visit.

You may also, once during the game, watch a player seeing all who visit them

It is now Night 5

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
So, there was no kill, again, last night.

It's day 6, have at it.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (3): Asiina, imgay, Mornacale

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 22nd, 2015 at 10:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 11 hours, 12 minutes.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
Holy poo poo, way to go Asiina. Right yesterday and got the protect tonight. imgay is Not Town. ##vote imgay

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Seriously?

This has been the most confusing game of my life.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

Asiina posted:

Seriously?

This has been the most confusing game of my life.

I guess so.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I take it that the scum team can't kill. Morn pushing me right now makes me super suspicious.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know its not asiina because she hasn't hammered, so its got to be morn at this point. I doubt asiina will vote with me though, but I'm gonna stick with my guns on morn. Asiina, please take a gambit with me. I'm not scum.
##vote Mornacle

I can see why Morn wouldn't want to hammer me yesterday since I'd be an easier hammer today.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I can't protect the same person twice in a row and I can't protect myself. I protected Morn two nights ago so I had no choice but to protect imgay last night.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Asiina, hate me forever, but I promise you that I'm vanilla town.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

Asiina posted:

I can't protect the same person twice in a row and I can't protect myself. I protected Morn two nights ago so I had no choice but to protect imgay last night.

Hmm I figured you must have been able to self-protect. Anyway, I don't know what the hell happened last night besides that I copped imgay and got a guilty result. Not much I can say besides that.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

imgay posted:

I take it that the scum team can't kill. Morn pushing me right now makes me super suspicious.

It's interesting that you're proposing "the scum team can't kill" to explain a lack of kills instead of that the doctor saved someone. Do you know something we don't, imgay?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Scum is definitely Morn now, now he is suddenly getting a scum result on me.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No morn, its me trying to figure out how the doctor is still alive like 4 nights later.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
Actually, given Sam's flip, we know the scum let the GF/rolecop make their nightkill n1 instead of copping someone. That means the other scum either has an ability so much better than a rolecop that it's worth exposing the GF to a tracker/watcher, OR the other scum can't nightkill.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
Or of course something silly like the second scum was inactive n1 and the GF went ahead and made the kill instead of waiting for them.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to class, I'll be back in 90 minutes if asiina hasn't hammered one of us yet.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mornacale posted:

I'm a cop you idiots.

Mornacale posted:

imgay is Town ##vote Samfucius

Mornacale posted:

Holy poo poo, way to go Asiina. Right yesterday and got the protect tonight. imgay is Not Town. ##vote imgay

Asiina posted:

So morn cops me one night, says I'm town, then cops me again and says I'm scum. I know morn is going to try to use some coveat like he busdrove or something, but its mad shady. The fact that all the power roles seem to have some kind of restriction, while you are copping everyone almost every night is also a sign that you are lying. Morn kept me around because he knows Asiina is more likely to hammer me. Give me a chance Asiina, please.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

imgay posted:

So morn cops me one night, says I'm town, then cops me again and says I'm scum. I know morn is going to try to use some coveat like he busdrove or something, but its mad shady. The fact that all the power roles seem to have some kind of restriction, while you are copping everyone almost every night is also a sign that you are lying. Morn kept me around because he knows Asiina is more likely to hammer me. Give me a chance Asiina, please.

I mean, I know it has to be you, and I have a night result that says it's you, so assuming you're a busdriver is less a "caveat" and more a "proposing a way that these facts fit together". Asiina is also doc-ing every night, so I don't see what the issue is with me being a cop. Meanwhile, it doesn't make the least bit of sense that I would have tried to nightkill you over Asiina last night, or why I wouldn't have hammered you and killed Asiina straight away yesterday, so you're left to hitch yourself to some theory about how I can't kill.

If anyone's a scum that can't kill, though, it's you--you've brought this theory up apropos of nothing before, just like scum who love to try to establish credibility by speculating about things that they actually know for a fact. Then today you immediately post about how the lack of nightkill was due to this "scum can't kill" theory rather than the more obvious likelihood that Asiina protected the NK target. It's a scumslip: you knew why you couldn't win last night and you blurted it out without realizing that from the town perspective there would have been a more obvious possibility.

Now you're trying to buddy up to Asiina in the hopes that she'll just take your word for it. It's a good last-ditch effort and you've played a great game, but it's time for town to win, sorry.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that would make sense if I wasn't the one asiina doc'd. Morn, stop acting like you are town, seriously. I've been watched and I've been "copped" but you are still reaching that I'm not vanilla town, its mad bs. And you know it. I've been consistent the entire game, you've just been deflective. The fact that you suddenly tell me I'm not town at the start of the day is your slip. Asiina literally only has to reread the first 2 days to see portraying all the scummy poo poo that we know. Voting somber and not voting exact. And don't act like you weren't around day 2, you posted after the sam claim of evidence on Exakt was posted.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay, I just have to make a decision, and it's totally 50/50, but I just have to go with my gut so I'm sorry town if this loses it for us.

##vote Morn

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:redhammer:

Brought to you by, the space buddies
:woof::woof::woof::woof::woof:

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
Haha gg

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Italy

Jim "Bubba" Johnson hunted the evil that had killed his poor maw all the way to italy.

He didn't have any passport or anything so he had to hitch a ride on a boat headed overseas.

He snuck across borders and dodged foreign cops and finally he was here.

An abandoned mental hospital in Parma.

He snuck through the empty hallways as the shadows gathered into profane shapes around him.

This is what he trained for though, he pulled out a Voodoo amulet he picked up in New Orleans and held it aloft, the shadows fled and he made his way to the spot where the monster was born.

He picked up his trusty anointed baseball bat and shoted a warcry at the beast as it slept.

The beast stood no chance as Bubba destroyed it.

Maw was avenged and he could rest now.

Mornacale - Self Aligned Serial Killer/Cop/1 shot hider- Abandoned psychiatric hospital in Parma, Italy - was lynched on D6

The shadow paintings have been added by artist Herbert Baglione and definitely ramp up the creepiness factor of an already scary place. They bring to life the tortured souls that may roam the hallways here.

You are a SERIAL KILLER

In addition to a night kill, you are also a cop and may investigate players at night returning a town/not town result.

You also have a 1 shot Hide.

You may only use one of your abilities at night.

You win when you are the only player left alive.

imgay and Asiina have endgamed the last remaining threat!

Town wins!

I didnt have a setup doc because it was such a small game I just copied everything into my scribblin' notepad.

My idea was just that I wanted a really small game with a dueling scum and serial killer.

But because plans never go as they are meant to, Mornacale decided to try to win as a serial killer without ever doing a kill.

That resulted in a much longer game than I was expecting, tbh morn could have won had he chosen to kill asiina last night, but he stuck with his plans all the way to the bitter end :)

I gave the SK the only town cop ability as sort of a camouflage power to blend in, but I gave the only scum godfather so the SK would have to figure it out without relying on that.

Which is why I gave town a tracker/watcher to counterbalance town not having a real cop.

imgay was vanilla town
asiina was doc

Congrats town, Asiina's instincts and the Morn's pacifism won it in the end.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yay!

This was a super confusing game and I never quite knew what was going on. In the end I figured Morn didn't hammer yesterday in case I was able to stop the kill and he could look extra innocent today.

I said a couple of days ago that for balance it may be two scum who didn't know each other, and I was kinda right!

WP though Morn, it was really a tossup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

I was so drat sure it was imgay.

• Locked thread