Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
New event type is up in JP SIF!

https://twitter.com/LL_Wikia/status/849522061798199298

It's strange and confusing (but really you just tap the 'new' button when it's available to see a new story bit, and otherwise go to challenge to play songs).

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I missed event stories in SIF. Will be nice once that's on WW.

CG Theater ed is good. I am glad that Mayu made it.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Futaba Anzu posted:

that was cute but i feel it'll be better as a marathon since the individual skits weren't as funny as puchimas

Yeah. I feel like the CG 4-komas have a lot more words than Puchimas, which leans more towards physical comedy, maybe I'm unsophisticated but that comes off funnier to me.

Zenostein posted:

actually i'm the person who hasn't watched any〜♪

Hate-Senpai posted:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

If 084333 isn't stamped into your brain, you haven't actually watched Puchimas.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

graybook posted:

I missed event stories in SIF.

:same: Event type looks like it owns. Hopefully you can use 4x LP on each song too.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

:same: Event type looks like it owns. Hopefully you can use 4x LP on each song too.

You can, and I don't think you'll lose out on any event points, but some of the challenge goals are for number of plays, so it's suboptimal for other rewards.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
You can just play the song on easy to easily get the completion awards, since each song gives a loveca for clearing it 5 times. And stories open after certain days.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
It sounds way more frustrating to me to, say, play a song on EX×4 5 times and easy 20 times than just playing it on EX×1 25 times.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It sounds way more frustrating to me to, say, play a song on EX×4 5 times and easy 20 times than just playing it on EX×1 25 times.

I just don't like listening to the same song over and over again in a short amount of time. Even my favorite, Aishiteru Banzai! Though I suppose the new phone came just in time since the visuals make it look like it'll be hard to see on the smaller 5c.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

I just don't like listening to the same song over and over again in a short amount of time. Even my favorite, Aishiteru Banzai! Though I suppose the new phone came just in time since the visuals make it look like it'll be hard to see on the smaller 5c.

For this event type, at least, it's 25 plays of one challenge area, which has a selection of songs it chooses from randomly.

and I guess there might be only the one challenge area for the whole event? If so, then one might be able to get most or all of the rewards from 4x plays over the course of the event.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Ohhhh, each of the story things has a song associated with it. I'd thought the only way to play songs was the challenge spot. Well, those only need 5 plays each, so that's not so bad. There's probably going to be, what, 6 or so story spots? So a total of ~55 song plays to get all the rewards. Easily doable with just 1x EX plays, no need to dip into lower difficulties just for clears.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Oh, yeah, I'm probably staying on ex the whole way through. Just saying the checklist ignores difficulty. And 5 clears is pretty easy loveca per story/challenge

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Yeah. I feel like the CG 4-komas have a lot more words than Puchimas, which leans more towards physical comedy, maybe I'm unsophisticated but that comes off funnier to me.

it is nice that they tell you which of the 7 million 4komas were in this week's episode

…but not the web episode's. Maybe it wasn't one? It's also further up that page, but refused to play in safari and the app, so :confused:

Oh also now in bang dream you still get event points if you have no live boosts left. You just get 5x as many (after bonuses) if you do.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Zenostein posted:

it is nice that they tell you which of the 7 million 4komas were in this week's episode

…but not the web episode's. Maybe it wasn't one? It's also further up that page, but refused to play in safari and the app, so :confused:

Oh also now in bang dream you still get event points if you have no live boosts left. You just get 5x as many (after bonuses) if you do.

It's 558. I just checked.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

graybook posted:

It's 558. I just checked.

Ah, it's right there. It's even got the same name, even though as far as I can see, you can just filter by idol name.

Good work~

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

It's also further up that page, but refused to play in safari and the app, so :confused:

Yeah, the app episodes appear to be region-locked, oh well, not like I can't just open Crunchyroll instead.

That's interesting, it didn't even occur to me you could play without flames. I probably still won't, otherwise I could just sit there playing forever.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Yeah, the app episodes appear to be region-locked, oh well, not like I can't just open Crunchyroll instead.

That's interesting, it didn't even occur to me you could play without flames. I probably still won't, otherwise I could just sit there playing forever.

You must have a better battery than me, because that game loving murders mine. Also yeah, I figure when I don't have flames left is a better time to try (and fail) at playing stuff on expert or easy or whatever. The points screen popping up was an alright surprise.

Region-locking makes sense, I guess. Can't let those foreigners hear lilac time~

I kinda hope it's not even sensible geolocation region locking, but like, time-zone based somehow. That'd be great~

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I finally watched the final episode of love live. :cry:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
now watch the movie, and :cry: all over again

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Speaking of the movie, I just ate at the restaurant that was the basis for the one that Maki took everyone to after Pana said she wanted some rice when they were in New York, Kenka on St. Marks. It only reminded me of how decor is that restaurant is for Japanese high school girls. I did notice that there's some graffiti on the bathroom walls referencing Muse Final Live and "Music forever" there amongst all the other stuff scrawled all over there. Still, the unagidon and grilled otoro I had there was pretty boss. They've got super cheap booze there too, but I wasn't drinking yesterday night unfortunately.

Also went there last month after I went the Aqours First Live screening, since it's like 5 blocks away. Was originally gonna get ramen at Ippudo that night instead because Zuramaru convinced me during that one skit, but on my way walking there, I passed by Kenka and saw a bunch of LL fans coming from the concert screening waiting to be seated there, including a quartet who flew in from Japan and a group from Chicago, so I decided I might as well follow in Muse's footsteps. Not a bad decision, if I do say so myself.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
@Stop#9352 Die.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

apparently for the general election starlight stage gets to vote for a song to be re-recorded. not really clear if its with new idols or just a new mix or what

what are we voting for. i think kirari's song would be good with a normal vocal performance lol

also the points totals for miria and miho were really low for this event right??

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

also the points totals for miria and miho were really low for this event right??

The standard is 10000/15000/20000 for idol A/idol A/idol B but I think this is the first time Live Parade's happened since introducing the points idol B concept so maybe that's going to be the standard for there.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I started playing at the miku/mika live parade and there was one more since then that I think was post-points idol B? which I think fit the 20,000 point pattern. but this one you get both idols by 15k

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Well, I guess we both have bad memories

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

free your idols

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I need to keep them corralled to remember which ones I've maxed out

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Sunny Day Song :cry:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

ChubbyThePhat posted:

Sunny Day Song :cry:

bokuhika.......

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Reminder/update that the idolm@ster stream is tomorrow at approximately 1 or 2 pm pdt!

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

I need to keep them corralled to remember which ones I've maxed out

Free the idols.

Morikubo belongs under desks, not in a box.that's Sachiko's place

Here's a cute video(Polsy) because taiko and chieri is a great combo

Say, I don't remember the the end of s2 of love live. How much of that would I need to remember before watching the movie?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Zenostein posted:

Free the idols.

Morikubo belongs under desks, not in a box.that's Sachiko's place

Here's a cute video(Polsy) because taiko and chieri is a great combo

Say, I don't remember the the end of s2 of love live. How much of that would I need to remember before watching the movie?

They decide to disband. That's about all you need to know going in other than, like, the premise of the show and the characters.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Wow, I thought I was mostly joking about not remembering s2 but goddamn lol

Maybe I'll pencil in the last few episodes before I get around to the movie.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Zenostein posted:

Wow, I thought I was mostly joking about not remembering s2 but goddamn lol

Maybe I'll pencil in the last few episodes before I get around to the movie.

Oh, also they won the Love Live. The last 3 episodes are pretty much the concluding arc.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
If you haven't heard it enough yet in the Bang Dream game, here's Pastel Palette's MV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RaJ8DxIVos

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

That reminds me, look at this nonsense

Didn't even vote for the right song, and when it won anyway (because of course it did), didn't play.

The most shameful shuwashuwa

Anyway, anyone know what's up with the colored names?

I've seen blue and purple.
Wonder what's up with that; kinda hope it's as dumb as "I just vomited some html into the name field"

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

I can feel it. I can feel the "Die." through the screen.

WW match-making is awful, I'm either up against whales who crush me with 100,000+ difference or people who out-do me by 100+ combo but can't match my extremely lucky aqours teams. I swear I'm 1st or 4th every match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

Allarion posted:

If you haven't heard it enough yet in the Bang Dream game, here's Pastel Palette's MV

I have. It's ruined forever now.