Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:

LORD OF BUTT posted:

Garfield you cold have a peter in your mouth [VLP] [56k no]

Garfield is bad

It's me. I was the kid in the 80's who loved Garfield. This is all my fault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Personally I refuse to put any amount of effort into this game. Next episode is going to have Kalon loving up massively, and it is 100% his fault. But it's also hilarious.

The first part is understandable the second is expected and the third I can't wait to see.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

AltaBrown posted:

It's me. I was the kid in the 80's who loved Garfield. This is all my fault.

I grew up with both Garfield and Calvin & Hobbes. I actually liked the comic for a long time, but I got disillusioned when I noticed it use the exact same joke panel-for-panel several years apart.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
Garfield had a few good holiday cartoon specials, to be fair.

But yeah, I used to be really into the comic too. It was a rite of passage to be enamored by bad newspaper comics before the internet got huge and you could be enamored by bad webcomics instead.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Garfield isn't as terrible as I probably made it sound but most of the games are less "game" and more "game residue"

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!

kalonZombie posted:

Garfield had a few good holiday cartoon specials, to be fair.

But yeah, I used to be really into the comic too. It was a rite of passage to be enamored by bad newspaper comics before the internet got huge and you could be enamored by bad webcomics instead.

The full length story comic books were better, anyway. I forget if they were made from the animations or vice versa, but Garfield always did better outside of the 3 panel format. As long as you don't count videogames as a format.

Tobias Grant
May 16, 2009

Lucky for you, I'm a dog lover.
Garfield used to have his own super hero spinoff called Pet Force.

One of Garfield's super powers was to throw up atomic hairballs.

Dex01
Apr 9, 2012

Our favourite game starring everyone's favourite green soldier.
Update: Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

It's finally over. I'm free.

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts: L.O.G's Lost Challenges Part 2 [YouTube]/[Polsy]

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

Dex01 posted:

Huh... I seem to be crying a bit of blood now. Thanks Rare!

And bless your heart, Dex, for putting up with all that.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Dex01 posted:

God bless you, Dex.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth

Dex01 posted:

Rip in pee. Thanks for the ride, guys.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!

Dex01 posted:

It didn't look like you needed anything past the first 4 "blocks" high of that cage to carry the ball, since even when it was sideways it didn't roll around on the walls or touch the top of the cage. You wouldn't have needed to rebuild it if it was designed like that, either. When it comes to the DLC, that would've been nothing compared to what you already put yourself through. It's still not very good, and depending on how much it costs, you're being overcharged for a bunch of things that are basically already there. Also more self deprecation instead of just not doing and selling the things.

Ozdhaka
Oct 20, 2012
Man, of the six player's choice challenges, Humba's pissed me off more than the others, because the time limit for the trophy is ridiculously short and the course is a pain in the rear end for my nimble race-copter with a large jet.

Congrats, Dex, at least you don't have to deal with stupid challenges again!

Heavy Sigh
Nov 13, 2011

They've planted corn everywhere.

Soiled Meat

I still don't understand why or how this game even exists.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
:siren:Seven Samurai 20XX Update:siren:

Chapter 8 - Searching for Sin without Malice

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Live from the Farm It's Redneck Racers!

Redneck Racers is a game that I bought a year ago for the previous bad games thread and that it had "Redneck" in the title; and I'm just now getting around to playing it. You ever thought of a racing game where the power-ups are more of a hazard than the other racers? How about a game where the A.I. is constantly bumping into poo poo including each other? Even better, how about a game where each and every race requires you to drive a lovely rear end tractor over a LOOOOOOOooog stretch of road with no differences in terrain other than the occasional left and right turn? That's Redneck Racers in a nutshell.

The game's developer, Silden, describes this game as, "Funny, cartoonish racing game. Player takes part in series of racing events among the other rednecks. Funny pickups, car tuning, money prizes and hens all over the road." Well, they're half right at least. :shrug: As someone with redneck friends and family, tractors are the least likely thing they would be racing with. It'd either be trucks or 4-wheelers (ATVs)

My pit crew for this one are Heavy Sigh, Clark MK IV, and Neo-Shinryu.

VIDEO (Stick around for something special at the end.)

Combat Lobster fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Dec 3, 2015

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
After seeing that anime hamburger shirt, I feel like we're halfway to a No More Heroes kart racing game.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Combat Lobster posted:

How about a game where the A.I. is constantly bumping into poo poo including each other? Even better, how about a game where each and every race requires you to drive a lovely rear end tractor over a LOOOOOOOooog stretch of road with no differences in terrain other than the occasional left and right turn?
NASCAR?

Has anyone got Lada Racing Club?

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

SelenicMartian posted:

NASCAR?

I don't, but I can get a real Lada
(spoiler: I won't)

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I used to know a guy with a Lada Riva. Could probably drive it through a house without notable damage.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
Fun fact: in its birthplace, it's not known as Riva
It's known as "Seventh"
Also, why the hell would the guy get a Lada

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I think it cost him about £50.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

SelenicMartian posted:

NASCAR?

If you buy it for me, I'll LP it.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

LORD OF BUTT posted:

Garfield you cold have a peter in your mouth [VLP] [56k no]

Garfield is bad

Garfield games are bad

I'm not sure if I will survive this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeTG8UpFl9w

Excuse me, but Garfield is actually very popular in Japan even to this day.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Combat Lobster posted:

Live from the Farm It's Redneck Racers!

Redneck Racers is a game that I bought a year ago for the previous bad games thread and that it had "Redneck" in the title; and I'm just now getting around to playing it. You ever thought of a racing game where the power-ups are more of a hazard than the other racers? How about a game where the A.I. is constantly bumping into poo poo including each other? Even better, how about a game where each and every race requires you to drive a lovely rear end tractor over a LOOOOOOOooog stretch of road with no differences in terrain other than the occasional left and right turn? That's Redneck Racers in a nutshell.

The game's developer, Silden, describes this game as, "Funny, cartoonish racing game. Player takes part in series of racing events among the other rednecks. Funny pickups, car tuning, money prizes and hens all over the road." Well, they're half right at least. :shrug: As someone with redneck friends and family, tractors are the least likely thing they would be racing with. It'd either be trucks or 4-wheelers (ATVs)

My pit crew for this one are Heavy Sigh, Clark MK IV, and Neo-Shinryu.

VIDEO (Stick around for something special at the end.)

you bastard

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Why does Garfield have a thousand-yard stare

:catstare:

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:

Doc Morbid posted:

Why does Garfield have a thousand-yard stare

:catstare:

Because Garfield...Garfield never changes.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
:siren:FINAL SEVEN SAMURAI 20XX UPDATE:siren:

Chapter 9 - Victory Born from Death
Final Chapter - What Makes Us Human

I forgot to post last week, (blame Steins;Gate eating all my time) so here are the last two episodes

for these we got Heavy Sigh, Combat Lobster, UzWorm, corn in the bible, Doseku, DynamiteKidd, Loco, and Nebiros

and with that, I am done and never have to play this loving dumb rear end game ever again.

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
Thanks for having me along for that one. It was a fun ride and a little confusing.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

gently caress, this was a thing I was doing, wasn't it? poo poo. Dammit.

Episode 5: Turret Friend

Spookyelectric
Jul 5, 2007

Who's there?
That game really seems like torture to play.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

Spookyelectric posted:

That game really seems like torture to play.

Just wait until the next episode!

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

oh good this thread is still alive. I'm gonna stream a horrible game a dude bought me tonight along with some other horrible games. I'll post a link when I start it up.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

kalonZombie posted:

I echo this, but in all the best ways. :allears:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Alright so my bad game stream is starting soon as I get some people

stream's done. gonna post youtubes tomorrow

Cowman fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jan 16, 2016

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

kalonZombie posted:

Episode 5: Turret Friend

The best part is that at a glance, the game just looks kind of bland, but then as I kept watching more and more bugs and oversights became apparent, and more and more the wonderful, fantastic, very responsive controls seemed to shine through. So it looks like a game that would merely be bland and mediocre...if everything worked the way it looks like it's supposed to, but it doesn't.

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
Star Trek looks like torture to play, but it's funny as hell to watch.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I streamed a bunch of bad games last night. I tried to keep them to about a half hour apiece unless it was a really bad/painful/boring game.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVr0Y1WpjEPV9vUB5N_6yLijoo8AB5sYB

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Shady Amish Terror posted:

The best part is that at a glance, the game just looks kind of bland, but then as I kept watching more and more bugs and oversights became apparent, and more and more the wonderful, fantastic, very responsive controls seemed to shine through. So it looks like a game that would merely be bland and mediocre...if everything worked the way it looks like it's supposed to, but it doesn't.

Oh, you're going to enjoy the next episode then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

25 minutes worth of footage condensed down into this. I hate this game. I hate it so much.

Episode 6: Jump

I also went through the thread and added an LP or two that I had missed to the OP. If you're still reading this thread and I've missed it, let me know and I'll fix that!

• Locked thread