Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Can we please not be so hasty here. I'm working (driving) and I'm having trouble keeping up right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I guess not. I hope you guys are right.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Breaking news!

Pharmaceutical companies face huge backlash as government makes government approved generic medication free to the public.

Billy listened as the new droned onward. He wiped a cold sweat from his forehead.

He sat in rehab, Kitty was just one building over and he could visit with her sometimes, she was ready to pop any day now and luckily there had been no complications.

With this new thing all their meds were free.

Billy was getting clean and close to being a father, could he keep his hold on his tenuous sobriety?

Merk - Pharmaceutical Companies Anti drug aligned Godfather was bankrupted on Day 6!

THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES -

You are out to make money, pure and simple no matter what the cost.

You are Anti Drug Aligned

It is night 6!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

merk (3): zzyzx, Kashuno, Flying Leatherman
Kashuno (1): merk
zzyzx (0): Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (1): TMMadman

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 30th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 8 hours, 4 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Billy and Kitty got out of rehab and started raising their son Timmy, Billy went to work at a local Taco Bell and eventually worked his way up to manager.

One night while you were closing the store billy noticed Phil the dishwasher, he always came in and quietly cleaned the dishes and made orders and the whole time he had headphones in and his eyes were just a little dilated,

Billy asked him about it and Phil just replied "It's just like, really thought provoking to do the dishes man, the water and soap just swirl like the universe."

Billy didn't know what the gently caress Phil was talking about.

Phil said he could make billy have interesting days too and handed him a few mushroom caps and said "Eat these and put on some music tonight and just look up at the stars man and you'll get it.

Billy , being a gullible idiot, did just that.

zzyzx - Hallucinogens Drug aligned has billy trippin balls on night 6!

You are Hallucinogens!

You are just a happy little Hallucinogen All is well in your world, until those anti druggers came around!

You are drug aligned and will win when all threats to drugs are neutralized.

It's day 7, do the thing!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Eat poo poo merk.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well that was a fast night.

I think it's gotta be Leatherman. He was right about zzyzx and then hammered merk to get town cred. I'm irritated that I've been blind to newbie scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
wp scum game TMM

##vote TMM

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Well that was a fast night.

I think it's gotta be Leatherman. He was right about zzyzx and then hammered merk to get town cred. I'm irritated that I've been blind to newbie scum.

yeah nah I jailed leatherman last night.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Why do you say that Kash?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

yeah nah I jailed leatherman last night.

And? You jailed Tomm on a night he was killed.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

And? You jailed Tomm on a night he was killed.

jailed tomm on a night he was killed yes. I didn't jail a killer the night he was killed.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
He's a juggernaut and can't be stopped. Please get your vote off me

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't think that's the case.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
There's a reason merk was referring to you&I as the scum team this whole time.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
##vote Kash

You scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

##vote Kash

You scum.

lol

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
that's funny.

you just handed leatherman the game if you think he's really scum because no matter who he votes for he wins.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's not me. So you're trying to get town hung. You aren't even considering that Leatherman is a juggernaut who broke your jail.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

that's funny.

you just handed leatherman the game if you think he's really scum because no matter who he votes for he wins.

Yeah well you gave yourself away with the quick vote.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

It's not me. So you're trying to get town hung. You aren't even considering that Leatherman is a juggernaut who broke your jail.

I've considered it. I find it unlikely that it's a)multishot b)is able to still work if it's him who is blocked. I also find it interesting that merk made sure to keep your name floating around while he was swinging at me, and your defense of the lack of scum hammer yesterday.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Just like merk did yesterday.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Just like merk did yesterday.

if I, as well as others, called merk for the vote out the gate yesterday why would I as scum do it today?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I've considered it. I find it unlikely that it's a)multishot b)is able to still work if it's him who is blocked. I also find it interesting that merk made sure to keep your name floating around while he was swinging at me, and your defense of the lack of scum hammer yesterday.

If I was scum with merk I would have voted him first yesterday. I'd rather get the massive town cred than save a scum buddy

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I have a town read on leatherman right now; his actions d6 felt very town. You've been on my radar for a while now.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

If I was scum with merk I would have voted him first yesterday. I'd rather get the massive town cred than save a scum buddy

you know as well as anyone that 'town-cred' at lylo means poo poo.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think you're actually a jailer Kash.

It's really easy for you to say you jailed anyone last night because it can't be confirmed.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
leatherman, if you're scum, way to go man you earned it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

I don't think you're actually a jailer Kash.

It's really easy for you to say you jailed anyone last night because it can't be confirmed.

lmao. please explain n3 while you're flailing thanks.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
in fact ##unvote I'll wait :allears:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I have a town read on leatherman right now; his actions d6 felt very town. You've been on my radar for a while now.

Except you didn't do anything about it until now. I think you were just setting me up for this poo poo since the beginning.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

lmao. please explain n3 while you're flailing thanks.

You could say you jailed merk and then withhold the kill. Confusion abounds.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

You could say you jailed merk and then withhold the kill. Confusion abounds.

and I was untargetable by spacing because...

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think Kash is some kind of JOAT and he is actually Big Tobacco not nicotine. Big Tobacco would fit with the companies being bad guys and nicotine would be the perfect fake claim.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
see the reason I am hesitant to believe your jugg theory is, usually, a jugg fails if the kill target is jailed. This didn't happen with Tomm, and I have a hard time believing that the role is able to kill while jailed and also kill the jailed, or that a role that strong would be usable multiple times.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

I think Kash is some kind of JOAT and he is actually Big Tobacco not nicotine. Big Tobacco would fit with the companies being bad guys and nicotine would be the perfect fake claim.

except I never claimed nicotine???

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

see the reason I am hesitant to believe your jugg theory is, usually, a jugg fails if the kill target is jailed. This didn't happen with Tomm, and I have a hard time believing that the role is able to kill while jailed and also kill the jailed, or that a role that strong would be usable multiple times.

A juggernaut isn't stopped by the kill target being jailed. That's exactly what it was made to do.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I am good ol' tobacco

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I am good ol' tobacco

Try again Kash. Tobacco is nicotine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also a juggernaut doesn't have to be X-shot if there is a jailer and doctor in the game because that lead to a broken combination.

• Locked thread