Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

schmarson posted:

Inktober Week 3!

I made these 2 using the example provided:

If you want me to do something different, please do say something and I'll come up with something next week. Feeling kinda weird having someone spend 8 bucks on something I do for free lol.

:swoon:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I like the contemplative frog

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Historical Wizards

schmarson posted:

If you want me to do something different, please do say something and I'll come up with something next week. Feeling kinda weird having someone spend 8 bucks on something I do for free lol.

Oh for cute! :3:

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Manifisto

schmarson posted:

:woop: it's a wednesday miracle!

yobbers feel free to weigh in on which banner you prefer, I'm kind of leaning towards the animated one but either one is rad

Robot Made of Meat

I prefer the animated one myself.

But both are good, and this week's frog is good too! Thanks, Schmarsson.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

City of Glompton

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Robot Made of Meat posted:

:agreed:

Manifisto

okay! since people seem to prefer the animated one, that's the one I purchased. not sure how long it will take to start showing up in the rotation. thanks again, Schmarson!

FluffieDuckie

i'm here because i saw the ad. thanks guys!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

for fucks sake

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

my dudes, this frog is at dick bong state recreational area.

bless you, dick bong. http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/parks/name/richardbong/

schmarson

MY DUDES

Last week of Inktober!

And it was a pleasant surprise to see this on the front page:

Thank you so much, Manifisto! Everybody here is so nice omg! Y'all are helping me draw more too lol.

City of Glompton

:stwoon:

Barking Gecko

schmarson posted:

Last week of Inktober!

Thank you so much, Manifisto! Everybody here is so nice omg! Y'all are helping me draw more too lol.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful Wednesday frogs and for helping BYOB build a better Wednesday, one week at a time.
:wedass:

Robot Made of Meat

schmarson posted:

Last week of Inktober!

Your frogs just keep getting better!

Kitsunegari
blessed Wednesday to all

b @ pce

bean mom

happy wednesday my dudes!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MrWillsauce

bad wednesday. never going to have a better wednesday than that one

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

the Wednesday Wizard is a cute and good ending to this Wednesday. I won another Wednesday tournament.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
This is a very cute thread and I'm sorry I'm posting in it on a thursday

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sorry I didn't post in byob for a while. Can someone tell me if the Wednesday frog meme is now racist?

alnilam

"Waitin for Wednesday to come"

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

oliwan posted:

Sorry I didn't post in byob for a while. Can someone tell me if the Wednesday frog meme is now racist?

No it is not. It is Wednesday.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Munchables posted:

No it is not. It is Wednesday.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Ahundredbux posted:

This is a very cute thread and I'm sorry I'm posting in it on a thursday

it's always Wednesday somewhere

oliwan posted:

Wednesday is the annual reminder that everybody should like everybody.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

The best offer of all time is great 👍🏾 said the Wednesday frog 🐸

I just got that out of my phone's predictive text. my phone knows about my Wednesday frog 🐸 posting habits

assemblyrequired

Today is a good Wednesday. I applied for a job last Wednesday (26th, calendar Wednesday) and got the job today (28th, spiritual Wednesday)
:wedass: truly is benevolent. I'm excited for all the Wednesdays life has in store for me!

Robot Made of Meat

assemblyrequired posted:

Today is a good Wednesday. I applied for a job last Wednesday (26th, calendar Wednesday) and got the job today (28th, spiritual Wednesday)
:wedass: truly is benevolent. I'm excited for all the Wednesdays life has in store for me!

Another Wednesday success story!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

assemblyrequired posted:

congratulations on being visited by the wednesday frog and being blessed by his sticky toes!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

assemblyrequired posted:

May good Wednesdays be ever in your favor

assemblyrequired

Thanks everyone! I'll always remember my roots. I won't let this newfound fame and fortune get to my head. You'll all always be my Wednesday family

alnilam

assemblyrequired's butler, years from now: your excellency, you have a caller here to see you, a certain "wednesday frog"

AR: pff, who? not worth my time I'm sure!

Wednesday frog walks in: my dude...

AR: my god, it's you... I've been so blinded by my success, i forgot all about you... forgive me

WF: It is finally Wednesday again, my dude

assemblyrequired

alnilam posted:

assemblyrequired's butler, years from now: your excellency, you have a caller here to see you, a certain "wednesday frog"

AR: pff, who? not worth my time I'm sure!

Wednesday frog walks in: my dude...

AR: my god, it's you... I've been so blinded by my success, i forgot all about you... forgive me

WF: It is finally Wednesday again, my dude

I will honor Wednesday in my heart, and try to keep it all the week. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach. Oh, tell me I may sponge away the writing on this post!

Barking Gecko

assemblyrequired posted:

I will honor Wednesday in my heart, and try to keep it all the week. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach. Oh, tell me I may sponge away the writing on this post!

Wednesday Frog bless us everyone.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

assemblyrequired posted:

alnilam posted:

It is still Wednesday, my dudes

as we pass into Thursday, weep not for the Wednesday passed, but think on the glorious Wednesdays to come

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Duderonomy 5:12 says, "Observe the Wednesday to keep it chill, as the FROG my Dude has politely asked of you."

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

hamjobs posted:

Duderonomy 5:12 says, "Observe the Wednesday to keep it chill, as the FROG my Dude has politely asked of you."

MrWillsauce

high hopes for this coming wednseday. maybe that girl will go out with me again. maybe. it' s a possibility. she's really cool

congratulations on having two wednesdays in one week, assemblyrequired. you are blessed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitsunegari
Ohayo gozaimaWednesday

b @ pce