Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I believe the flavor but I don't think it's town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Deadline in 15 mins. . .

##vote infinitum

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

MG3 posted:

Deadline in 15 mins. . .

##vote infinitum

gently caress really??

##vote infinutum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
didnt day just start

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Jimson posted:

Placeholder Wins32767 is dead. Flavor in a minute. Day 2 ends 04/03/2016 8:00pm Pacific.

MG3 posted:

Deadline in 15 mins. . .

Huh? When did that happen?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Venom Soag posted:

gently caress really??

##vote infinutum

Lmao no not reall

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

MG3 posted:

Lmao no not reall

I want to pretend it was a joke, but please don't do that? Without vote finder working everyone has to look through the thread for my deadlines. I was an idiot for not editing my original post, but that still comes off kinda sketchy when you "false claim" deadlines.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

MG3 posted:

Lmao no not reall

##vote METAL GEAR J3RK

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I figured it would be obvious deadline wasn't in 15 mins when the day just started.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

MG3 posted:

I figured it would be obvious deadline wasn't in 15 mins when the day just started.

im literally moving house today m8 its a miracle im here at all

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Venom Soag posted:

im literally moving house today m8 its a miracle im here at all

Welp

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

MG3 posted:

Deadline in 15 mins. . .

##vote infinitum

MG3 posted:

Lmao no not reall

MG3 posted:

Everyone is having a go at me for joke posting D1

Get fuckedddddd
##vote MG3

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

MG3 posted:

Was that an April Fool's joke or was the timing just a coincidence?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

No that's scum trying to get the 'easy' lynch in.

I'm at 4 or 5 votes I think now.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Murmur Twin posted:

Was that an April Fool's joke or was the timing just a coincidence?

I hadn't considered it was April fools today before I made the joke but it could probably be considered one.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

How many to lynch today Jimson? 6-7?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

MG3 posted:

I hadn't considered it was April fools today before I made the joke but it could probably be considered one.

Yeah dance your way out of it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Infinitum posted:

How many to lynch today Jimson? 6-7?

With 13 alive, 7 votes to lynch.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Infinitum posted:

Everyone is having a go at me for joke posting D1

Get fuckedddddd
##vote MG3

I personally think you're scum because there seems to be a disconnect:

(a) you jailed imgay because you're suspicious of him
(b) imgay posts in the thread but doesn't mention being jailed

I feel like if you were town in that position, you'd be asking imgay to verify you're claim that he was jailed, which would at least help prove you're telling the truth about your claim. Instead of pursuing that train of thought, you throw a vote at MG3 for what appears to be a vote on you and a joke about deadline.

I'll hold off on voting for the sake of not rushing through things but this is an unofficial vote for infinitum.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

verify your claim

mafia edit :eng99:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

He's been asked to confirm already.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Murmur Twin posted:

Instead of pursuing that train of thought

It's 1pm in Sydney.
I literally also just got back from lunch mate, and I see that poo poo.

I haven't had a chance to read through the thread/follow up.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

As a quick mini-vote update. Infinitum is at 4 votes now. 7 to lynch, MG3 is at 2 7 to lynch.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

I personally think you're scum because there seems to be a disconnect:

(a) you jailed imgay because you're suspicious of him
(b) imgay posts in the thread but doesn't mention being jailed

I feel like if you were town in that position, you'd be asking imgay to verify you're claim that he was jailed, which would at least help prove you're telling the truth about your claim. Instead of pursuing that train of thought, you throw a vote at MG3 for what appears to be a vote on you and a joke about deadline.

I'll hold off on voting for the sake of not rushing through things but this is an unofficial vote for infinitum.

what is he supposed to do? further badger someone who hasn't posted since he's been asked?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Had a very busy work week, just going to drop the PR so I can get straight into posting in the game. I'm having real difficulty getting into this one possibly because of my unfamiliarity with the majority of posters here.

I really don't know what to make of Infiinitum getting a million votes yet not getting voted out yesterday. I probably wouldn't have voted for him if I had been around, but I'm surprised that a player who so many people wanted voted out still escaped the lynch pretty easily. Jailer is a very common scum role and I think jailing a claimed vigilante is a scummy use of it. Consider me on board with this lynch today, I just don't want to vote without knowing the exact vote count.

I wish votefinder had been working for that day yesterday. I'm unclear about the hammer rules too, it seemed like 14 out of 15 people were needed to preemptively end the day which is something I haven't seen from other games before.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

The Ninth Layer posted:

Had a very busy work week, just going to drop the PR so I can get straight into posting in the game. I'm having real difficulty getting into this one possibly because of my unfamiliarity with the majority of posters here.

I really don't know what to make of Infiinitum getting a million votes yet not getting voted out yesterday. I probably wouldn't have voted for him if I had been around, but I'm surprised that a player who so many people wanted voted out still escaped the lynch pretty easily. Jailer is a very common scum role and I think jailing a claimed vigilante is a scummy use of it. Consider me on board with this lynch today, I just don't want to vote without knowing the exact vote count.

I wish votefinder had been working for that day yesterday. I'm unclear about the hammer rules too, it seemed like 14 out of 15 people were needed to preemptively end the day which is something I haven't seen from other games before.

Quick explanation PM sent, sorry about the inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Jimson Inc. Mafia games.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
TNL is in this?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

TNL is in this?

Yes

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno posted:

TNL is in this?

You're being an rear end in a top hat. Cool it a little.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I actually forgot because he's been doing the role play thing and then posted regularly

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

oh okay my bad. I just don't like it when people say 'oh they're in this game???' as some sort of dumb snipe. but if you actually forgot, I apologize.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Infinitum isn't throwing out random reads and votes which make no sense. Seems kinda scummy.

##vote infinitum

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Wait bottleknight is in this game???

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

No

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

MG3 posted:

define "wait," "this game" and "bottleknight"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

I actually forgot because he's been doing the role play thing and then posted regularly

I'm slowly going through the thread and doing a big arse post now, but you are pinging me hard at the moment and not just for the tunneling aspect.

He just said in his first line he had to drop the PR.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
And I forgot what pr

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

iajanus posted:

Without confirmation from imgay we can't judge much about this claim, but it sounds pretty shifty. I don't believe it from the flavour, which sounds more like fake flavour than real with the role.

Am I the only person seeing this guy post?!

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Barehanded Brother posted:

Am I the only person seeing this guy post?!

Nope I agree with you 100%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

iajanus's posting is so vanilla I barely even register it. People say he's like that in every game so I've almost entirely disregarded him for the moment.

• Locked thread