Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
top of the 5th, Cleveland down 4 and their offense has just not been getting hits these last few innings. Things arent looking good for the Vikings if you ask me...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Nooner posted:

top of the 5th, Cleveland down 4 and their offense has just not been getting hits these last few innings. Things arent looking good for the Vikings if you ask me...
Well they're Vikings so they could just kill the other team, sail back home, and call it a win.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
2 more runs for the penguins, things arent looking good, I think they might even have a chance to run rule the vikings :ohdear:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
12-4 with 1 out, looking like they MAY just run rule them!!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Are they gonna hold on?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
they just hit a 2 run home run I think this one is in the bag. IDK why it is still going maybe only SEC teams do the 10 run mercy rule, but you never know, the Vikings might get fired up!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
11-15 in the bottom of 7th THIS GAME AINT OVER YET!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
aaaand its over, oh well 12-15 sure sounds better than 4-15, good job Vikings!

• Locked thread