Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Adahn1986 (3): SirSamVimes, TMMadman, Anonymous
TMMadman (1): Adahn1986, Adahn1986, Adahn1986
SirSamVimes (1): Your Personal Muse

Not Voting (1): Pinterest Mom

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 15th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 12 hours, 16 minutes.

Reminder: Adahn is hated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Half the city’s population died over the course of the night. People knew the security protocols and what they were to do in the event of the wall being breached. Entire districts enacted their own isolationist lockdown. Wherever you were, that’s where you were going to stay until the wall was sorted.

Those in the Industry District were the unlucky ones. Sadly, as with most regimented societies, industry accounted for 60% of jobs available to the more socially punished individuals that lived within the walls.

The fever, which had not been seen by many in the past half decade, proved it was just as volatile now as it was a century ago.

People started going insane. Riots don’t compare to what was witnessed by the few that survived the night. This was all out mayhem. People beating others to death, others jumping off rooftops to stave off the coming violent and painful death that awaited them.

Near the AI manufacturing plant, one lone cop car sat. Inside was the body of TMM, or Syl, as her friends called her. Her gun lay limply in her open palm. She had just been told by her training officer that they needed all hands on deck, so get out there and do something.

Happy to finally contribute something to the city that had given her so much, she had jumped in a cruiser, and pulled into the manufacturing district just as the explosion hit.

Many initially thought it to be just another suicide (before they themselves went crazy and began turning on each other.) No one seemed to notice the entry wound in the back of his head. But I don’t think they really cared.

Down the street, someone finally reached the threshold of the fever, and exploded. More died. It was chaos. And somewhere, in the back of everyone’s head, was the idea that something more sinister still lurked in the shadows, waiting to strike the final blow to the city that would render it a distant memory, for anyone that remembered.

TMM, Back-Up D/N 3 Cop, City Government Aligned (TOWN), was shot in the back of the head Night 5.

quote:

You are Syl, Younger sister of Pricella, and daughter of The City’s current Governor. Always living in the shadow of your sister, you are still well regarded by the citizens of Drawrof, though not as well known. As such, you have decided to pursue a career outside of politics,, hoping one day to outshine your sister in the eyes of The City. With the recent threat of the new terrorist group, security has been doubled at the mansion, and no death would shock the city and bring about a day of mourning than . . . your sister. You, not so much. But that’s fine, because you’ve taken up some part time work at the police station, doing your patriotic duty for the people that safeguard your town. Of course, you’ve picked up some things along the way, soooooo…..

You are a back-up D/N 3 Cop. Should the Cop die for any reason on Day or Night 3, you will become the new Cop. For now, all you have is your vote. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

There is currently no deadline. Good luck.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:ghost: go town go! :ghost:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (3): Pinterest Mom, SirSamVimes, Your Personal Muse

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Reminder: Adahn is hated.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:f5:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
That's a....strange kill. I thought TMM was scum and I was trying to make it so that he would not nk me and I could vote him today.
Although I guess now that I think about it it would make sense to kill him if I "thought" he was scum.

I'm inclined to vote SSV

Max
Nov 30, 2002

In the light of the radiation coming in from the wall, even the crickets have gone silent.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
PMom and SSV were both relatively quiet this game, I'm sure they will pop up later tonight

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Of the two potential scum candidates, I'm leaning towards YPM. I feel like an experienced player like PMom wouldn't have NKed a target who would be easy to push a lynch on like TMM.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Err I was playing in like 2012 and why would I nk the scummiest player?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Like that is so dumb...it doesn't take much experience to know oh I shouldn't nk TMM because he's literally the scummiest person alive

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I don't like that your opinion is only based on the nk. Like there is an entire game

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Your Personal Muse posted:

Err I was playing in like 2012 and why would I nk the scummiest player?

Oh, for some reason I thought you were new.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Also that's not what my opinion is only based on. I've considered you scummy before.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Long day, going to bed early.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm on a trip and spent all day with my parents. I'm not sure what to think atm, I'll give a reread tomorrow morning and come up with thoughts (and try to be around during the day)

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

SirSamVimes posted:

Also that's not what my opinion is only based on. I've considered you scummy before.

Based on a joke vote I made day 1

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

And yesterday I considered you one of my scum candidates? Admittedly it was a poor skimmed reread and I'll probably need to do another but you can't say that I'm considering you scummy about nothing.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
See I don't know if your tunneling on me is town who doesn't have time to devote to this game (which this game was surprisingly dense in content so I don't blame you) or scum who is tunneling to to easily manufacture content.

It would suck if we tunnel each other and PMom is scum

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

SirSamVimes posted:

And yesterday I considered you one of my scum candidates? Admittedly it was a poor skimmed reread and I'll probably need to do another but you can't say that I'm considering you scummy about nothing.

Actually I can. I was one of the people pushing Pod and as soon as there was a connection between Pod and AR, I was on him.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
The problem is we were all on AR so our voting records are a little useless admittedly

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
But Pmom was actively on AR. Like actually pushing for a lynch

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I remember thinking Exakt had a scummy day one but he replaced out so I can't really use that

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I would rather wait for PMom to get back before doing anything

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I too would like to hear more from PMom.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Happy Thursday!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hi max

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm going through D1, and I think it has to be Sam.

Look at this page, near deadline day 1: YPM is jumping on the Podima bandwagon, but SSV hops on that bandwagon after him (and 12 minutes before deadline) just long enough to try to get a different bandwagon (on YPM) going, 11 minutes before deadline! That reads to me like a really brazen attempt to save Podima.

Sam also thought YPM was scummy for calling out one of Exakt's votes, but I agree that vote was bad, but then, despite being Sam's only scum pick (and the person he tried to drive a last minute wagon onto), Sam just kinda forgets YPM for three game days?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

On D2, sure, YPM was arguing against an AR dunk, but only because he was aggressively trying to kill Pod instead.

We can get into WIFOM over whether that was an elaborate performance given Pod's later scum claim, but (and this might be naive) I want to buy Pod's story there - I don't think he's the type to lie and get self-dunked.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

So, yeah, I've reread both of you and I basically feel good about YPM and bad about Sam.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I also feel pretty good about PMom, the vote on AR seemed very organic. SSV on the other hand just seemed to play along.

You might want to defend yourself, SSV

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
If SSV is scum, TMM is killed. TMM stated that SSV was his pick for last scum and then I came out and said TMM was town, so if it's me and TMM presumably we vote SSV. With TMM dead SSV has a chance of PMom and me voting each other.

If PMom was scum I get killed. Maybe I'm reading it wrong but I think I think I was one if the stronger town reads at the end while SSV and TMM are both scummy. PMom kills me, SSV and TMM vote each other.

If I'm scum I kill PMom I think. TMM suspects SSV and I vote with him while SSV tries to vote me.

Am I misreading the situation?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

In principle, I think that's right, but there's a WIFOM element that makes me reluctant to read too much into it.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
True and I'm not relying on it. Just a little more information.

SSV, you admitted that your read on me last game day sucked. Why do you still think I'm scum?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
That's not a fair representation. You said that you skimmed through and it wasn't thoroughly read through.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (3): Pinterest Mom, SirSamVimes, Your Personal Muse

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Reminder: This is the end.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Your Personal Muse posted:

I also feel pretty good about PMom, the vote on AR seemed very organic. SSV on the other hand just seemed to play along.

You might want to defend yourself, SSV

If both of you are convinced I'm scum, there's not much I can do to defend myself. If it's you then we'll played for convincing Pmom. If it's him, then well played for fooling me.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Well, then, ##vote ssv

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Hopefully PMom isn't the bad scum man ##vote SSV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

:redhammer: